Should Male Sex Offenders Get Their Penis or Scrotum Amputated?

Asked by: Nanonymous78
  • Yes I agree

Yes, If by sex offender you do not mean rapist (of adults).

I would agree, But I think it would be much more effective to have them neutered rather than what you claim. It will reduce their sexual urges and possibly make them a normal human again. We don't need more people clogging up the prisons and this is one area where the problem is easily fixed.

If by sex offenders, You also mean abusers of adults, Like rapists, Then I disagree. Adults may falsely accuse or manipulate innocent men, So I do not think this applies here.

• It's a fitting punishment for them

The only thing these folks will do with their sex organs is sexually assault and abuse others. After all, Not many criminals tend to see the error of their ways. Plus, The victims will be constantly haunted by the trauma. Therefore, Castration is a fitting punishment for male sex offenders, As it prevents them from inflicting any further harm upon others in a sexual manner and inflicts unspeakable pain and irreparable damage upon them to compensate the victim of their pain.

• We aren't animals.

That's something that we to male dogs to prevent them from breeding, We call it desexing, And that in itself some may deem cruel. The procedure to do this would also be very costly, I don't want my taxpayer dollars paying for penis amputations, And as Synaps3 said, Of course it will reduce their sexual urges! They can no longer have sex!

• That is way to harsh

That is ridiculous. Cutting off a very vital part of the body because they did something terrible is torture. Just life in prison would be better. I need more words lol I need more words lol I need more words lol I need more words lol I need more words lol I need more words lol