Should marijuana be legalized for recreational use?

• Should Be Legal

Marijuana takes you to places you've never been it relaxes the brain and make everything equal and it put you in the mood to just live life for you and be yourself. Also this makes stress a lot easier to control I would recommend it to the people across the world and especially in Florida it has put so many people in the system for smoking it shouldn't be considered a drug because its rare for the people who smokes marijuana to go commit a crime. That's all because it put you in a place where you want to be instead of having you somewhere thats not fun life is suppose to be entertaining and everyone is supposed to be equal well thats how marijuana makes you feel

• Lol its lit fam

If you watch jaws backwards its about a shark that keeps thowing up people until they have to open a beach. Inn as my birthplace. For this little town lies on the boundary between two German states which we of the younger generation at least have made it our life work to reunite by every means at our disposal.
    German-Austria must return to the great German mother country, And not because of any economic considerations. No, And again no: even if such a union were unimportant from an economic point of view; yes, Even if it were harmful, It must nevertheless take place. One blood demands one Reich. Never will the German nation possess the moral right to engage in colonial politics until, At least, It embraces its own sons within a single state. Only when the Reich borders include the very last German, But can no longer

• For recreational use

I Personally think it should be legal for recreational use. I think that if it wasnt

illegal it would not be such a temptation to use it. On the other hand, Rules need to be set. You

should not be smoking in public, No distributing to minors and no smoking under 18 ect. I also

think that if more people are controlably smoking weed, Less people would smoke cigarets. Less

people would die from lung cancer. Besides smoking weed is much more healthy than cigarets.

Research shows that 64 percent of the population who has voted for recreational use to be legal

however 36 percent notes against. Research also shows the marijuana can also help greatly

with many cancer cases. Marijuana can also help you control your mental state.

• Marijuana should be legalized.

I believe the legalization of marijuana would be good for not only the people who already use it but the community and state as well. The legalization of marijuana could dismantle the black market, tax revenue, and open the opportunity for police to focus on more violent crimes. I am a college student who is majoring in psychology to become a drug and alcohol counselor. I see a lot of debates saying it makes you loose brain cells, or it makes you lazy however I smoke marijuana daily work full time as well as go to school full time and hold a 3.9 GPA. Also people say it is addictive which is false. I can stop at any time I choose and have no withdraws (I have done it multiple times) I have anxiety and use marijuana to help that way I dont have to take multiple pills everyday that just puts me out of it.

• It's great for you mental health

It helps you if you have Anxiety or any other mental heath issues, marijuana helps fight cancer cells, it's better than criminalizing it. Reduces diabetes and obesity. It better than cigarettes and it helps you for if you have a panic attack you can take some and calm down be chill

• It should be legal.

There have been no marijuana-related deaths. It has no addictive properties. By legalizing marijuana Colorado has gained over $200 million dollars in taxes and fees. This can reduce the overpopulation in prisons, the funding can be raised to make the facilities better even. Marijuana is not a dangerous plant. It is safer than peanuts. Peanuts kill around 100 people annually.

• Say yes to pot!

It is ok to get drunk and act like an idiot, but is frowned upon to smoke a blunt and eat a pizza. Alcohol damages the liver and cigarettes kill you slowly and lead to cancers while marijuana fights those cancers with little effect. Its time for the age of mother nature to take over.

• Its A Major Health Benefit for All

Marijuana in its purest form is one of the best healers to this date. Not only does it make you feel ten times better but it can cure things such as anxiety, cancer, sleeping problems, autism, ALS. There have been 0 results of deaths from straight , good, and not ruffied pot. If we do legalize the one thing I would say is if you are driving with it and you are high the cop has a right to take your privileges away because that is not safe, but just walking around, in your house, and socially has never been an issue In the 100 years that we have known of this amazing drug.

• The only reason why i would legalize it is because of its health benefits

I like toasting waffles and then getting a frozen banana out of the fridge and put it on the waffle. I may sometimes get sick and occasionally poop mu pants but its still great. But after i started doing this my parent think i should take marijuana because ui have some mental diseas or something

• Benefits Everybody, including government

Medical cannabis has health benefits for people with diseases such as autism, cancer and tourettes, because the CBD oil calms the nerves and shrinks cancer cells. As far as recreational use, everybody should have the right to smoke cannabis if they choose to. Smoking marijuana its self has never killed a single person. The only way it could kill you is if somebody dropped 500 pounds of it on your head from up in the sky. Taxing the plant could pay off the governments debt, and create jobs and grow the country overall. Also, marijuana is classified as a schedule one drug, up there wit heroin and cocaine, which are both addictive and deadly. Those drugs are man made and unnatural, while marijuana has been on this planet forever. Many famous people smoked marijuana, such as Barack Obama, and Abraham Lincoln, AND George Washington grew hemp for a cash crop. Hemp, which can be used to make paper for schools and clothes for stores.

• Marijuana is bad

=Marijuana Sales: Bad or good?
    Marijuana sales in Colorado skyrocketed after the government changed the law about recreational use of the dangerous plant, Marijuana. Marijuana is the drug usually used in a cigarette that people smoke, commonly known as Pot, or Weed. It is one of the most recognizable plant in the world. It has a drug inside the cigarette called THC which is causes the “high” feeling. This drug has been around for a long time, since ancient Egypt. It is known to damage your short term memory. The law changed so that you may buy Marijuana for recreational use. Many people like the idea of this change in law and some don’t. I think that this was a very horrible idea and say that Marijuana sales of recreational use is a very dangerous idea and could get many people killed. People could get high on Marijuana and cause a car crash and several people could die or get injured. People also get cancer very easily from smoking pot. Drug dealers could sell it in states where the law still stands about non-recreational use of Marijuana. Officer Susi came in about the DARE program and talked to us all about how dangerous it is to use Marijuana and other drugs in abusive ways. It deforms your cells which might kill you. It is very likely to get in the hands of experimenting teens. This could ruin their entire life. There is a very high chance of getting addicted and you could get an overdose. Some people think that smoking Pot can help you and is totally safe. Who would smoke a very dangerous drug that could kill you very easily once you are hooked? Who would put there life at risk for just a good feeling? I think that any state like Colorado that accepts recreational use of Marijuana is in for a big, bad, dangerous surprise.

• Marijuana is bad

Marijuana Sales: Bad or good?

• Why ruin your life?

Marijuana is a drug that kills your brain. . . It has been proved multiple times over. Just use your common sense. And people will probably use it for more bad than good. Yes i can help, But it also can destroy. Here is a thought. . . Take of all the warning labels off of things and all the stupid people will have a major dispersal.

• ITs bad for you

Everywhere it says don't do drugs and its right. If you don't want to live long hang in there if your stressed do something you like other then drugs. Its also bad for your health and it affects others not just you. Think about others not just about yourselves. Please!

• Marijuana shouldn't be legal

Marijuana should not be legalized for recreational purposes because the people using it will not use it for smart medical uses like usually claimed people will be using it to get high and to party which is not something that should be proudly done or done at all. Marijana is bad

• Say no to drugs

All my life I have seen the phrase " say no to drugs." With saying that I've always seen drugs as a bad thing. I understand legalizing marijuana for health problems, but legalizing it just to do it for fun is what I don't understand. If I was to smoke a few joints with some friends I would become "high" and mentally impaired for some time. Then if I was to get in the car and take a drive I wouldn't only be putting my life in danger I would be putting the lives of loved ones in danger.

• No medical use only

There is no need to legalize marijuana for recreational use other than a certain group of people would like to use it legally. There are no benefits to our society if we legalize it. Medical marijuana should be available for anyone who truly needs it but that is where legalization should end.

• Marijuana shouldn't be legal

Marijuana should not be legal since it has been deemed a drug and can be cut and mixed with anything. For one if i smoke a pack a cigarettes and get into a car i can drive absolutely fine and not be impaired but if i smoke a couple joints i will be impaired mentally to drive and now you are putting others at risk and with alcohol its a controlled substance i know what is gonna happen if i have a beer or two i know the affects it will bring and if i smoke some pot i don't know what it was cut with and also it can have different affects every time and with alcohol and cigarettes its controlled and has been around a lot longer than people smoking pot so pot should not be legal.

>