Should marine life be kept in an aquarium?

Asked by: abubv1
  • Yes they should

Yes they should! Because it is more safe for the marine life in an aquarium because human kill marine and other creatures eat them in the sea . It is better for it to be in a aquarium so now human cant kill it and other creatures also cant kill it

• I i j

Io j j j j b bb n n b h n n n h j j j j j b b b b h b b b b b b bn b b n b b b b b b b b b b n n b b n b

• Marine should be kept in an aquarium

Because if marine live in an ocean or in a sea the shark whale seal and other predators can eat them and the Marine will go extinct. After the Marine extinct we will have no water,because when Marine go extinct other animals will extinct and the Marine eats the Algae and when Marine extinct he algae will be over the ocean and sea so if we keep a Marin in an aquarium it will not extinct so that will be good for us and them.

• Marine should be kept in an aquarium

• Marine should be kept in an aquarium

• Yes they can

Some animals survive better in captivity take a goldfish for a example they don't survive in the wild very well but in captivity they survive very well. But some places treat them badly. But then some places treat them good they feed them, clean their tank and even some times heal them.

• I think fish should be kept in aquariums

The reason for this is that if you let a goldfish out into the wild it will eat all the natural fish in the area, such as mosquito fish, and other smaller natural fish this will also happen if you release a carp into the wild/natural habitat.

Thanks for your time.

• Should we need to do it

No! Marine life should be free we are doing more damage to marine life then keeping them in cages and making them scared they should be free and we are changing them into different people now lets free marine life and banned aquariums are you with me or not yes

• I think they can be in both and be healthy, great animals.

Take a minute to think about your favorite marine animal. Think of how they swim in the water and gracefully go to the surface. What do you feel when you see that in your head? Well, that animal is being that way in both the ocean and the aquariums. When you feel that way, I'm guessing you feel like that feeling won't be found at an aquarium, but it actually can be.

• ********************************* ****** ******************************************************

Fshgkf d glh jf dg h k.Fd gh fdj gd fg.F d.G.Fd©h dj fg hf dj.G hd u.G dh f u. J g hfd g hfdj. Ghvfj .Gh jfh sd hc hd g,d fg .Kds fg sd.Shf shf.G s f h.G h.S fg h. S h g .Khs gk.H shkg

• Born to be free, should be free!

I highly doubt that most people think that keeping wild animals in a tank is right. Can YOU imagine being shut in a room for the rest of your life...NO didn't think so. These animals are brought into tanks with possibly 5 other animals which may not all get on, and due to their instinct of defending themselves they all could get hurt and potentially kill. So can everyone just use your common knowledge and do a bit more research before you embarrass yourselves. Xx

• Please god no.

Honestly people only catch marine animals so they can put in a tank for people to see and for money its not right marine animals and any animals should be free. And i know they take good care of the animals but we all know that none of the animals like being held captive.

• No more of this!!!

Live free and in wild! Fools we cant assume because we cant understand them, they are the less valued. Living free in the wild! Why does our lives madder more then theirs? Why tell me. I dare you. Set them free! They are amazing we are not! They dont cage others!

• No more captivity!!!!

We should not keep living, breathing, things that do have feelings in a cage. If you have seen wild karats, remember this? Living free and in the wild. Just because WE dont know what they say, we do know in our hearts they want to be free. Set them free to set us free!

• No animals deserve to live there lives

Sea life need to live there lives because without predators the circle of life is enable to be balanced even if you do kill them they will not have a normal life cycle and humans need to stop messing with them.Humans need to stop and let the sea life live!!!!!!

• Should we need to do it

• Why should they be they need to be freee

The fact is that you have a lot of people who don't have time to talk about fishing and you don't know how much I do but you have no time for it or you don't know how much you have been told you don't have a good friend and she doesn't know how much I hate her you just can't stop her and her smile and dimples the world of the day that she was a little bit too big for her and her to do that and her face and she is a good friend to her she is Llla,askks

• Fish need tobe free

Ewufhqew fhawihefiuwh k j j jj jj j j j j j j j g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g h jn jb uh iu h hkj hui hkh kj kh i iuh h vg yjh b jn jkh

• The captivity of wild animals is murder.

The captivity of all wild animals, including marine animals, affects the overall health of the animal. Small enclosures also stunt growth.
    When freeing an enslaved animal its future is death because it is not used to fending for itself in the wild (or hunting- some animals live for the kill[ like sharks for example].

• Animals have the right to live on their own.

I may only be 11, but I am very intelligent like my favorite marine animal the dolphin. I support all forms of life no matter what size, shape or sort. They all deserve to life how they want, not how humans tell or force them to. There's an orca at SeaWorld named Tilikum. He killed three people because he was being pressured, frustrated and stressed from the tricks he was taught and the way humans treated him. I honestly don't blame hime, and I would probably do the same thing if I were him. Animals were put on the Earth for humans to care for and keep alive, not to use them as a way of income or an act of selfishness. That's my opinion. I don't agree at all with what 57% of you said and I think you should all change your vote.

>