• Why the heck not?

I used to think mercy killing and suicide should be entirely illegal. Then I thought suicide should only be legal with the majority consent of the victim's loved ones. Now I know there's no point in regulating it at all. History has demonstrated time and again that suicide laws are impossible to completely enforce. And there's only a small difference between mercy kills and suicide.

• Mercy killing should be allowed.

Mercy killing should be allowed. In order to be eligible for mercy killing, some one has to be in a lot of pain or under going a lot of suffering. This should be morally right for some one to put them out of their suffering and pain by letting them die.

• Mercy killing should be allowed, simply because If someone wanted to do it, they'd find other means.

Mercy killing should be allowed, If someone is that serious about committing suicide, they might do it in more violent and destructive means. Whilas, If it was legal and required forms, they would consider that route of suicide instead of something that could potentially cause excruciating pain to themselves, or harm other people in the process.

• J9hhhhhh uuuuu uuuu

No b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b