• Mercy killing should be Legal!

Yes. I have always felt that mercy killing should be legal. If people can make the decision on a animal dieing of cancer than why can a person make that decision for another. Yes People are different than animals, but at the end of the day, I would rather one of my family members put me to rest if they feel it is best for me, and I gave them the permission to make that decision upon my behalf if I am someday unable to make that decision myself.

• Economic wastage of money

There is no need of wasting money on such person of whom there is no chance of recovery.It is very painfull for both the ill person and for his family to live alive only mentally. And it is wastage of money to cure such a person for whom there is no chance of recovery medically.

• I think it is legal

Mercy killing is speeding up the process. I think that Mercy Killing should be made legal as long as the client has a very short life expectancy. Cancer patients are often given a rough estimate of when they are going to die which I don't think is fair for them and their families. Cancer patients after given their expected date to die, are pretty much waiting to die instead of living their life like they usually do. If you gave people the option to end their life at a certain time it will take away a lot of the disappointment death brings.

• Quality of life is different to everyone

We are born only to die. We never know when or how we going to die but we know we will. Why can't we decide when is time, or how we die? For me there is no question about physical pain but emotional distress that will become difficult to deal with, and if I have to be dependent on other people to change my diaper, feed me, turn me or just scratch my nose and there wont be any improvement in my future than I would like to die. I'm not selfish but I don't want to live like that, and I don't like the government to tell me that I can't decide for myself.

• Terminally Ill Deserve Mercy

Terminally ill patients shouldn't have to live with extreme pain and suffering that comes from debilitating maladies such as late stage cancers and neurological disorders. When the body and mind shut down, humans deserve to die with dignity and the cognizance that they were able to say goodbye to their loved ones. Mercy killings should be a part of normal and developed societies.

• Yes, there is nothing wrong with ending suffering.

People have no problem putting down a dog or a horse when they are in pain and living a fulfilling life is no longer realistic for them. While humans are not dogs or horses, the idea is the same. If a human being is struggling daily and life is more of a curse to them than anything else, mercy killing should be legal, as it will only be to end this suffering and will make things infinitely better for them.

• Mercy killing is speeding up the process.

I think that Mercy Killing should be made legal as long as the client has a very short life expectancy. Cancer patients are often given a rough estimate of when they are going to die which I don't think is fair for them and their families. Cancer patients after given their expected date to die, are pretty much waiting to die instead of living their life like they usually do. If you gave people the option to end their life at a certain time it will take away a lot of the disappointment death brings.

• It should be legalised in India

Yes..Its right that no one has the right to kill someone..But people have the right to think about their beloved..Just thinking from the patients point of view..It would be very difficult for them to live..And then you only want them to live because you want them to..Is for sure not right..🙏

• They are suffering, possibly terminally ill. They will probably die anyway.

Ending suffering is not always the same thing as killing. If patients are going to die anyway, why prolong their deaths by making them suffer? I think it's wrong to do nothing when you know the best thing to do is probably kill them. What else could you do? Like I said, it may be terminal. People with mental illnesses could end up doing terrible things, and that should be prevented. Physicians in some states can legally provide medicine that hasten death. Is there really something wrong with saving people? If mercy killing is killing, so is giving life. That's all, folks. Goodbye!

• If life is precious?

If life is precious why do so many people want to end it? If people want to die it is THIER choice. They should be allowed to die if the want. It should not be under someone else ideals. Also if an animal has to be put down when it is sick why not humans?

• What about the doctor's ?

Think about that, every doctor takes an oath that says he will do whatever he can to save people and dosent allow them to take part in killing soafter they did so much to try and save this people we ask them to do somthing that they are aginst. That should be included in the decision too.

• Where do you Draw the Line

Some people argue that mercy killing is okay for terminally ill adults. Other people take this even farther and argue that terminally ill children should also be allowed to die. In Belgium, an unhappy transgender person was allowed euthanasia. In Hitler's Germany, anyone who wasn't mentally or physically healthy enough was euthanized. If you start, where do you begin to draw the line?

• The person might be important for the family

The person who dies might be a huge support or may be the only support for the family that is left behind after his death. The family might be left helpless after his death, and may largely relay on the income support or donations of the government which would generally increase the load on the government and no providing of support might lead to crimes and poverty in the country.

• Its a crime to kill someone when there is chance ,although veery small,that this person might recover

While there is a chance for recovery ,mercy killing should be illegal,but people usually get tired so fast,and lose hope believing death is immortal,instead they should keep in mind that this patient may recover one day and killing him now would be a murder ,and maybe he does not want die.

• Legalize murder - the deliberate killing of one person by another

Life is precious and the only time and opportunity we have. I work in an ER and
    I have NEVER seen anyone, in 20 years, who wanted to die unless they were
    depressed or in acute pain. Both of these are treatable. We can provide comfort
    care. We can use medications and counseling for the depressed.
    I have, however, seen families, hovering around a dying person, wanting
    them to die and already fighting over who gets what. I have seen people
    who don't want to care for a family member anymore because they are tired, frustrated or their
    love for said person is not as strong as their own selfish desires and wants.

• Right to live

How can someone decide whether the person have to live or not
    what if the person want to lead his life more
    what if someone needs him .... According to religious argument only god has right to end human life ..... The state or the country should create a law to prevent citizen but not to create a law to die

• Its not right

If we have our lover dying than how can killing the most precious person of our life is possible. Dont know about others but not possible for me. I can be with him or her at the death also without fear no problem it 'll make both of us happy

• Nope nope nope

It is against moral law and if there is a chance to save someone we should take it. It is not humane to take another life. It seems like a terrible way to die, by a needle, or drugs. It seems morally incorrect and against the Ten Commandments. No and no

• What about the family

Even though mercy killings free up hospital beds, and relieves the suffering. When it frees up the beds it is also causing people to lose their lives. The killings end suffering but also people are losing their lives. When the people are in the hospital their family can start to get more worried.

• Harming anyone life is bad act.

According to our Allah Almighty "we should always try to save our lives and protect our lives from danger" so this is a brutal act to give death to someone forcefully.Because this is only the right of Allah to give death and lives to us.We should always try to save our and others life.

>