Should middle school students have a free period?

• Yes we do

As a middle school-er we need an x block. I have a hard time doing home work at home so the x block would be helpful to me and many other peers of mine. Even for the adhd kids it'd be good for them to take time off school in x block and study or socialize or even just relax.

• I think that we should have a free period

Have you ever had that felling when you are so stressed and just need a break! Well you can if you get a free period. Or have you ever had sports and couldn't do you homework well if you get a free period you could do that homework,or if you need help with something, I am sure your teachers would love to help you.
    And that is why middle schoolers should have a free period

• Yes Yes Yes

Middle schoolers should have free time to relax, read and stuff like that. It's just like how we had recess in elementary school we should have it in middle school. It could also be used as homework time. Maybe you need to do a project on the counter and you don have a computer FREEE TIME. Mabye you need to color coat your graph or whatever FREE TIME. Mabye you just need some time to cool down had a bad day need some time to yourself FREE TIME.

• Yes kids should have a free period

I think kids should have a free period for three reasons
    ... So that they have time to study, read, and just relax. I know when i have a project on the computer, i cant really do it because i don't have a computer so i cant really get all of it done unless im in school doing it.

• Middle school students need a break.

Having homeroom, or a free period is really important during school. When I was in middle school, if I did not have this free period I would go insane. Having six hour school days back to back with no break is really stressful and students need to be able to have a free period.

• Why shouldn't we

Students should have a free period to just relax and have fun. Also to just relax and be a kid. We should be able to hang out with our friends because some people can't see there friends out side of school. In school all we do all day is sit in a room and learn. Kid should be able to express there selves not just sit in a room and work all day. There fore i think we should have a free period.

• We need it!

While in classes we have lessons but sometimes we can't do our homework at home. So we have to do it in study hall. If we get a free class period we would most likely have free time when were done then we can hang out with some friends. It will give our teachers a break to.

• YES let the free periods come!

Our future adults spend countless hour working non stop. With school starting at 7 o'clock the average amount of sleep they get is 9-8 hours. If these kids had an hour of a free period all of this can be solved. If they had a free period they could gain energy by having a snack, or taking a quick nap.This will also help students get the homework assigned. My cousin goes to school from 7am to 4pm. When he gets home he has 3 hours of homework giving him only 2 hours of family time before he counties his schedule again. Just one hour of free time will at least help him focus in school and get ahead of the game.

• It might help.

At my school we use technology a ton! So when we have a project that requires internet connection, or using a computer some of the students can't finish it at home due to not having internet connection, or a computer. Maybe a free period would help some students in that situation.

• It might help.

• No Breaks For Middle School

I do not believe it is necessary for middle school students to have a free period. If they require one or feel that it is necessary, then maybe the school day should be lengthened so they can have the free period without taking time out of classes. Middle School can be a tough age, but more freedom during the school day probably isn't going to help anyone.

• Asds aSD aS aSD

Yes ss s sa s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s ss ss ss s s s s s ss s s s s s s s ss s s s s ss s s s ss s s as s s s s s s sssss s s

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Asds aSD aS aSD

• Middles schoolers don't need it.

As a Highschool student, i know I don't need a free period currently. The fact that high schoolers in certain states aren't even allowed to have free periods show that middle schoolers also don't need them. It's a completely pointless argument, because middle school shouldn't be hard for average students.

• We need it

A free period can be beneficial because those who don't have a lot of friends can join social groups and or clubs to help them gain more friends. This free time also give students 1 on 1 time with teachers that they need help in class with to get better grades.

>