• Students should be able to sit by each other in lunch.

Students should be able to sit where they please in lunch. They should be allowed to do this because it lets them socialize before they start the end period class. If you you don't let them talk during that lunch time they will probably talk to their friends in class. Although we give up some of rights when we go to school it shouldn't mean that they dictate who we talk to. If schools got the choice of who we talk to where would be in the world. Another problem is if schools dictate where students sit we could end up having less people on the table thus making less friends.

• Free seating at lunch

I believe students should have free seating because it deprives students of a social skill they will need in life. There is only one good reason for assigned seating and that is to fight off bullying, but if someone would just give us middleschooler a chance we can show that there is way more kind souls than there are bullies.

• We should be able to!

I'm a 6th grader, and I have two friends that sit at a different table than me. Administrators say that they make us- FORCE us to sit at an assigned table say that it's for our own safety. But what do we need to be safe from?.. Exactly. Nothing! Are they afraid that we'll do some crazy crap or something? That's rediculous. Me- and MANY others- say "YES!"! We need to be able to sit wherever! IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!!!

• We need a choice of were to sit

I'm 12 years old and personally I feel that we should have free seating and when I say this I'm speaking for the kids who get bullied at lunch or the kids who never see their friends the whole day I was recently told by school officials that I must go back to my original assigned seat after getting permission to sit with them now I sit alone across the whole cafeteria from my friends in the same lunch period as the girl who hates me and one of my friends who I sat with is in the same situation we both sit alone like most of the kids in the cafeteria if we were allowed to sit were we wanted we would not be permitted to just socializing with certain people if we had free seating there's more likely of a chance that we would make more friends and on terms of how loud it could get if we chose are seats the staff can always set noise limits and if u reach it u could be punished that's why I would agree to free seating( forgive my horrendous grammar I'm a 7th grader)

• We need to fight back!

All of those who have assigned seating, we need to be loud and fight back! People may tell you to pick your battles, or don't bother because it's not worth fighting for. I believe that as long as there is passion and belief in your cause, whatever it is, ANYTHING is worth fighting for. In history, those who fought for justice achieved it, while those who lived with it didn't. Stand tall, be proud, and don't let ANYONE stop you from getting back free seating!

• Schools should have free seating!

Really realize that students need to have some break with friends, maybe it will decrease the irresponsibility in classrooms and help them vent out. I'm talking to you Paul Cavaliere ( our princaple ). It will really help kids vent out and stop depression. Free seating will really help students.

• They should have free seating

Children want to expand their social boundaries, but they can't expand anything if they are subject to the same seats with the same people each day. Sure, bonds would be strengthened, but what if the children round a student were all of his/her bullies? How would that help the child in any way?

• Kids should have free seating

This is because they want to sit with their friends, and their friends may be in a different grade. Usually, in elementary school you HAD to sit in a certain spot. Also, if there are no free seats available at the lunch table, they can just go to a different table.

• I agree that students should have free seating during lunch

For my ELA homework i have to a persuasive essay on why students should be allowed sit with their friends during lunch.I know how it is like to want to sit with my friends during lunch.The good is with sitting with your friends at lunch it help you with your social skills like if your in a press-confrence and somebody ask you a question you can answer it right away with the snap of a finger.Thats why i agree why middle school students should sit with their friend.One more thing, I'm 12 in the 6 grade but that doesn't slow me down

• Yes, of course students should have free-sit!

They should be able to sit with their friends. If they get loud or disobey, there's always the option of consequences. A lot of them don't have classes together and don't really have much time to communicate to each other in school. Sometimes you just need your friends to be there with you when you have bad days. If you don't give them free-sit, wouldn't they talk a lot during class and not pay attention? Then they would get bad grades and isn't that bad for the school's reputation? I strongly believe in students having free-sit during lunch.

• It creates a wonderful environment for kids

I believe that there should be assigned seating during middle school lunches because it cuts down on bullying extremely as well as giving children the opportunity to create new bonds with others. It also gives you a new perspective on how lunch should be, it will make multiple new friendships some that last a lifetime

• Most kids will say that choosing seats is the best

Kids should be able to pick their seats because if someone gets embarrassed easily it would be hard for that person to meet new people. Also the percentages say exactly what I am talking about. 86% say yes and 14% say no. This just shows what kids would like during their lunch.

• No, No and No!

Bullying happens! Lunch is very chaotic and when you place kids with friends, they might go crazy! You may also make new friends and you can also have fun sitting with people that you don't know. Our school did this and a lot of kids got in trouble for writing petitions! Such as... A boy with the initials FL, another boy with the initials JF and a girl with the initial GD

• Yes this is why

This is America. FREEDOM!!! Freedom doesn't come in packages boxes or bags. It's earning the the students should have it as a basic right. Just sayin dudes. It true we need to slow down and pick who we want friends! Who's with me?? Yaaaaa! To be serious yes. We need to be able to pick.

• No No and No

We shouldn't have no assigned seating because it can get really rowdy there. It is also crazy and we can make new friends. Our school... Willets Road tried this in sixth grade and several kids got in trouble for writing petitions. That's why we should have assigned seating. So we really should

• Bullying in the lunchroom is a Stereotype!

When people say that there is bullying in a cafeteria, I think about all the schools I've been to and how there have always been safe environments there. When you think bullying, cliques, and other bad stuff in the lunchroom, you think of movies like the scenes in Mean Girls. It's all just a stereotype!

• Assigned Seating is Important!!!

Cafeteria servers have to feed hundreds to thousands of students 5 days a week, so if we all have assigned seating it will be easier to get to your seat since you already know where you are going. Whereas if we did not have assigned seating a student can take a few minutes to sit down because they might be having a hard time deciding which friends to sit with if his or her friends are sitting at different tables. Groups can say hurtful words, gossip, or spread rumors about people just because they don’t like someone. I believe that assigned seating may help students who don’t exactly like to be around the people that sit next to them, get prepared for 7th grade and higher because the teachers are not going to want to hear how someone doesn’t want to sit by a classmate just because that person doesn’t like someone else. Groups can say hurtful words, gossip, or spread rumors about people just because they don’t like someone.

• Adults can't choose our friends

If you have assigned seats in the lunchroom you can't socialize properly. My middle school has assigned seats at lunch and I sit next to my friend. Once we got in a fight and I couldn't sit next to my other friends and I was just stuck next to her and our fight got worse because we couldn't have alone time to figure it out.

• No because it excludes people

I have no friends and i sit alone everyday, it is sad. People say i am wierd but they might realise i am not when they sit next to me. With assigned seating you r not violating your feedumb, you are just meeting a guy who could b yur friend

• P o o p

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zz z z z

coolkid21 says2019-02-19T18:42:59.360
Ligma