• Students should be able to sit by each other in lunch.

Students should be able to sit where they please in lunch. They should be allowed to do this because it lets them socialize before they start the end period class. If you you don't let them talk during that lunch time they will probably talk to their friends in class. Although we give up some of rights when we go to school it shouldn't mean that they dictate who we talk to. If schools got the choice of who we talk to where would be in the world. Another problem is if schools dictate where students sit we could end up having less people on the table thus making less friends.

• Free seating at lunch

I believe students should have free seating because it deprives students of a social skill they will need in life. There is only one good reason for assigned seating and that is to fight off bullying, but if someone would just give us middleschooler a chance we can show that there is way more kind souls than there are bullies.

• We should be able to!

I'm a 6th grader, and I have two friends that sit at a different table than me. Administrators say that they make us- FORCE us to sit at an assigned table say that it's for our own safety. But what do we need to be safe from?.. Exactly. Nothing! Are they afraid that we'll do some crazy crap or something? That's rediculous. Me- and MANY others- say "YES!"! We need to be able to sit wherever! IT'S A FREE COUNTRY!!!

• We need a choice of were to sit

I'm 12 years old and personally I feel that we should have free seating and when I say this I'm speaking for the kids who get bullied at lunch or the kids who never see their friends the whole day I was recently told by school officials that I must go back to my original assigned seat after getting permission to sit with them now I sit alone across the whole cafeteria from my friends in the same lunch period as the girl who hates me and one of my friends who I sat with is in the same situation we both sit alone like most of the kids in the cafeteria if we were allowed to sit were we wanted we would not be permitted to just socializing with certain people if we had free seating there's more likely of a chance that we would make more friends and on terms of how loud it could get if we chose are seats the staff can always set noise limits and if u reach it u could be punished that's why I would agree to free seating( forgive my horrendous grammar I'm a 7th grader)

• We need to fight back!

All of those who have assigned seating, we need to be loud and fight back! People may tell you to pick your battles, or don't bother because it's not worth fighting for. I believe that as long as there is passion and belief in your cause, whatever it is, ANYTHING is worth fighting for. In history, those who fought for justice achieved it, while those who lived with it didn't. Stand tall, be proud, and don't let ANYONE stop you from getting back free seating!

• Schools should have free seating!

Really realize that students need to have some break with friends, maybe it will decrease the irresponsibility in classrooms and help them vent out. I'm talking to you Paul Cavaliere ( our princaple ). It will really help kids vent out and stop depression. Free seating will really help students.

• They should have free seating

Children want to expand their social boundaries, but they can't expand anything if they are subject to the same seats with the same people each day. Sure, bonds would be strengthened, but what if the children round a student were all of his/her bullies? How would that help the child in any way?

• Kids should have free seating

This is because they want to sit with their friends, and their friends may be in a different grade. Usually, in elementary school you HAD to sit in a certain spot. Also, if there are no free seats available at the lunch table, they can just go to a different table.

• I agree that students should have free seating during lunch

For my ELA homework i have to a persuasive essay on why students should be allowed sit with their friends during lunch.I know how it is like to want to sit with my friends during lunch.The good is with sitting with your friends at lunch it help you with your social skills like if your in a press-confrence and somebody ask you a question you can answer it right away with the snap of a finger.Thats why i agree why middle school students should sit with their friend.One more thing, I'm 12 in the 6 grade but that doesn't slow me down

• Yes, of course students should have free-sit!

They should be able to sit with their friends. If they get loud or disobey, there's always the option of consequences. A lot of them don't have classes together and don't really have much time to communicate to each other in school. Sometimes you just need your friends to be there with you when you have bad days. If you don't give them free-sit, wouldn't they talk a lot during class and not pay attention? Then they would get bad grades and isn't that bad for the school's reputation? I strongly believe in students having free-sit during lunch.

• Yes free sit is good.

If they had assigned seats every single kid in the building would be miserable. Sure, Your trying to prevent kids from getting picked on, But isnt detention good enough? Why seperate kids when from there friends. What if they had a bad day? I think there should be free seating.

• No, We should not

No because some kids would not want to be by there
    selves because some people might not like that loner. Also teachers won't be able to find us if were just anywhere there is a girl named cleana who gets bullied and now she has freinds im her best friend. Thanks

• I believe that middle school students should not have assigned seating. They should have free seating at lunch!

The middle school students should have free seating at lunch because this is there only time for some freedom to hangout with friends. They work there butt off all day and they just need 1 hour as a break to eat lunch and hang out with friends. Most students do not have any classes with anyone they know so they should be able to have fun with there friends at lunch.

• No Agssigned Seating In The Cafeteria

I think even if kids have free seating, And you might think that students sit in the same place everyday (well some do). But, Others like me switch seats so I'm not sitting next to the same spot. So, Every one in a while I switch. Having free seats means that you get to sit with your friends and talk to them without getting in trouble. Plus it's a time where you can do mostly what you want without directions from teachers.

• I'm going to say why we shouldn't have it in elementary school. . .

I'm not ready for middle school because, I can only chat with my friends 30 minutes a day. . . 5 days a week. Yay. Also if they let us switch it up every few, It takes me at least a month to find as good as friends as mine. NO ASSIGNED SPOTS! THEY SUCK!

• Should schools have assigned seats at lunch? I think not!

Schools should not have assigned seats at lunch because kids can get bullied or feel stressed if they have assigned seats at lunch. Instead of having free time to hang out with your friends your stressed because you have to sit with strangers. I think that schools shouldn't have assigned seats at lunch because it's obvious. Kids need their freedom.

• Hey how’s it going

Sup I think I’m feeling fine but I could use some help with my Stu is that I have to my parents and then you will be there at four or two and I can get them at school or anything I will get you in a good day android.

• Assigned seats at lunch, How they effect your everyday life.

Sit out of the box, Kids stay in their friend groups all day. Students need to branch out/make new friends and lunch is the time to do it! Kids should have assigned seats in lunch because they can branch out, To meet new people, Reduce fighting and there will be less bullying in the cafeteria. Students need to get all of the nutrients from their food to finish their day of school. If kids sit with their friends then they won't be able to eat all of their food that is in your lunch. They will be too busy talking to their friends that they won’t be able to finish their foods. The teaches can fix this by giving the kids at school assigned seats. The lunch room is way too chaotic. This is why we need to have assigned seats at lunch.

Kids really need to come out of her comfort zone. Students can meet new friends and it will cause less bullying and no saving seats. You may not want assigned seats but trust me, They will make your better, Calmer and the lunchroom will be more peaceful.

• No, Kids & their clicks can be so cruel!

I think they should have assigned seating but change it up regularly so the kids can get to know others, They want get shunned by other kids when ask to sit at the table & there want be any lonely kids eating. My daughter is going through this now with sitting at a table that is partial friends, But 1 bad apple that is jealous of her friendship with a mutual friend, She took a vote (in front of my daughter) not to let her site there anymore, These girls have been in my home. When I asked my daughter why she doesn’t sit anywhere else she says there is no where to sit & the other table that has some friends has 1 mean girl that told her she can’t sit there. It’s very hurtful, Kids can be so cruel & peer pressure is awful!

• Why I don't want assigned seats

It would be better to sit where whoever tells you. If their is a bully at that table you tell the teacher and ask to sit somewhere else. To make things better you can sit where you want on Friday's. It is for your own good sitting where you are assigned because you could get in trouble. So it is a No.

coolkid21 says2019-02-19T18:42:59.360
Ligma