• I think kids should be allowed to choose their own seats.

Kids have fights sitting with someone who bullies you or literally stabs you in your back. Do you really want to sit with them? No, You shouldn't and probably wouldn't. However, You have no choice if you like when you are assigned seats. If you, Yourself don't want to don't have your students.

• Kids should have free seating

I think this because when friends can't sit with friends, It causes the friendship to break. Overall, It sucks to not be able to sit with your friend just because of the teacher who stated that "we want to mix it up a little. " lunch is where we can be free!

• This is happening is elementary schools too

I am 11 years old and our principal has made it assigned seating because of the last years fifth grade. Right now we have to sit with our classes but we have friends in other classes and they might not have a lot of friends in there class. Our principal is retiring after this school year and the fifth grade is writing essays of why we should keep assigned seating or free seating I am with free seating. And I know some people say that a bully will sit next to you but you can move to sit with your friends. And people might say with free seating you can make new friends but think about the shy kids that don't have and make a lot of friends and with free seating they can sit with their friends and not have to talk with kids they are uncomfortable with.

• Students should be able to sit freely WITH RULES!

I mean if u think about it it is one time a day you can sit by your friends and talk to your friends with out getting in trouble BUT they need rules I think it should be a privilege to be able to sit by your friends because if
    They are acting out of control and not acting responsibly they don’t deserve to sit by each other I think you should have to work to sit by your friends the thing is it is not fair for the people that have been mature they should get to have something to reward them because if they get to sit by their friends even though they have been good they could of sit by someone that was not that is my opinion comment yours

• We defiantly should!

Students work all day at school and just want to hang out with there friends. They need that time in the middle of the day to be social with there friends. If we had assigned seating, Then students might not be able to grow strong friendships cause they wouldn’t be by there friends and also the seating arrangement would change. Lunch would be boring. And if teachers are worried about it being to loud then free seating would help because people wouldn’t be screaming across the table to talk to there friends.

• It shall be free

There should be free seating at lunch. Kids with there friends are know to be happier and they also get energy out. If they sit by someone who they have had a problem with they could start a fight a out make the problem even bigger. If you were in the kids shoes wouldn’t you want to sit by your friends to

• Free seating please

We should because it’s a free country. And we need to be free at lunch and do what we want, Sit where we want you know what I mean homies
    Assign seating could lead to less friends and sitting next to a bully possibly so please stop it get some help and have free seating

• Kids should be allowed to choose where they sit

Lunch is the only free time they have at school and they should spend it with their friends which means if students are in a different class than their friends then they can go sit with their friends at another table so everyday if they want to sit at a different table they can sit there

• Yes there should not be assigned seating.

Assigned seating makes friendships break. It's also called bully's habitat. Assigned seating is terrible. Lunch should be free to do whatever you want and to sit next to whoever you want. Lunch should be time to relax, Not to worry about who is sitting next to you. This is why you should not have assigned seating.

• We are confined.

Our school confines us to our classes table so we can get up easily and all go with our teacher. No one likes it, People get used to disobeying rules, And for those who follow the rules, They are sometimes confined away from our friends! That is why we need free seating.

• No, No and No!

Bullying happens! Lunch is very chaotic and when you place kids with friends, they might go crazy! You may also make new friends and you can also have fun sitting with people that you don't know. Our school did this and a lot of kids got in trouble for writing petitions! Such as... A boy with the initials FL, another boy with the initials JF and a girl with the initial GD

• Yes this is why

This is America. FREEDOM!!! Freedom doesn't come in packages boxes or bags. It's earning the the students should have it as a basic right. Just sayin dudes. It true we need to slow down and pick who we want friends! Who's with me?? Yaaaaa! To be serious yes. We need to be able to pick.

• It creates a wonderful environment for kids

I believe that there should be assigned seating during middle school lunches because it cuts down on bullying extremely as well as giving children the opportunity to create new bonds with others. It also gives you a new perspective on how lunch should be, it will make multiple new friendships some that last a lifetime

• We cant have fun

If we have lunch seats we cant have fun and we wont eat and get to know each other and that is stupid because we dont even get to talk and i am a third grader i think it should not be a thing it is stupid no more lunch seats

• Kids should not sit wherever they want in the lunchroom.

Kids should mix up where they sit in the cafeteria. This can help break up cliques and prevent bullying. When kids change who they sit by each day, they get to know everyone, not just their friends. I am in JHS and from all my schooling experience from the past almost decade I have only gotten to know everyone that I know because of assigned seating.
    ~TheBritishEmber

• It will cause the destruction of the school

Assigned seats will help the kids interact with other students and they could possible make new friends. Assigned seats will bring students closer as friends. It will stop the destruction in the cafeteria. If the have free seating the will go crazy an bounce of the walls. Assigned seats is the answer

• Kids will be everywhere

No because some kids would not want to be by there
    selves because some people might not like that loner.Also teachers wont be able to find us if were just anywhere there is a girl named cleana who gets bullied and now she has freinds im her best friend. Thanks.

• Heck to tha noooooooooooooo

N o no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no non nonnonooooooooooooooo no ono on no no no no no no no no n on no nnnnnnnnnnnooooooo

• Schools should have free seating!

Although many teachers argue that free seating causes problems and chaos in the cafeteria, I believe assigned seats with just cause more hostility between the students and the school. This will make the students less attentive in classes and more rebellious towards the school. Free seating is a definite yes!

• Blah h h

Moop p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p

coolkid21 says2019-02-19T18:42:59.360
Ligma