Should middle school students have to wear uniforms?

• I feel like we shouldn't have to wear uniform because who cares if we are wearing name brand clothes.

I think it is only right to let us express our self because if not then no one will no who we really are. And that isn't fair to us what if thats the only way we know how to express our self. And i feel it's very unfair to us.πŸ˜§πŸ˜΅πŸ˜²πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜’πŸ˜₯πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜«πŸ˜©πŸ˜–πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜±πŸ˜¨πŸ˜°πŸ˜•πŸ˜Ύ

• Makes a difference

Since we implemented a uniformed code of dress a year ago, we have documented that the overall climate of the school has improved. Detentions have decreased by 1/2 and suspensions by 70%. Why? We believe that students become less concerned about their clothes and more importantly less interested in what their peers are wearing. Also, when students follow one rule , they find it more natural to follow others.

• If schools want to

If schools want their middle school students to wear uniforms than they should be allowed to do so, since they clearly see the educational merit in doing so. In middle school, fashion begins to matter more, and uniforms can both take focus off clothing and increase discipline...beneficial to certain students.

• Students Should Wear Uniforms

Yes, middle school students should have to wear uniforms. Uniforms eliminate many of the causes of school violence. These causes include gang identification and picking on students for dressing differently. It creates an even playing field in which students can thrive free of the fear of these stated problems and more.

• yes uniforms are good

I think middle school especially should be using uniforms because kids that age tend to try to show off their clothes and it might not be fair for the kids who are less fortunate and may even cause for them to be distracted and may even effect their grades in the long run.

• We should have uniforms.

We need uniforms because it will teach us discipline. Also we must do that because we will work better understanding someone is not talking about your clothes. Sometimes you feel uncomfortable sitting down ,but if you get past the fact it will help you feel good about yourself because you aren't different from anyone else wearing the same uniform.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Be bee fee .

A ia ia ia a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Be bee fee .

• No School Uniforms

I think we shouldn't have to have school uniforms. Freedom of clothing is like freedom of speech. We should be allowed to wear anything as long as its APPROPRIATE. It is boring and tiring to wear the same clothes everyday. And, you can't express yourself. What if you love bright fun colors, but your uniform is black or gray? I don't like the idea of uniforms and I personally even have to wear them at my school so.....

• Express yourself in a unique way

Children need to learn who they are in middle school and all clothes are a way to express themselves. I am also a middle schooler and i very much dislike the idea of having to wear the same clothes all the time. I am one to vote against school uniforms.

• I don't think it's fair to have to wear uniforms in middle school

Well first off it's hard to find uniforms before school starts cause everyone is looking for them. Next is children/teens should be free to wear what they want to school as long as its not Innpropite.Last is the uniforms can be very uncomfortable to tight or to loose.That's why I think middle schools should not have to wear uniforms

• I hate uniforms

I think kids should be able to wear whatever they want so they can be comfortable and not have to wear the same boring uniform that I doubt isn't very comfortable. It also would be hard to be able to wear it every day because some parents don't do laundry every day.

• I hate uniforms

• Its our right!

Its our first amendment to express our self's In any way shape or form and If you insert a uniform in our schools then you are breaking just that. Lets try to keep what guaranteed In this country! I agree on having a dress code, but a uniform Is just out rage-est.

• Freedom of cloths

Why should we have to where our own clothes all of our original cloth would be useless. We would not be popular. It sucks the fact that some schools do that. I bet that they want to bring there own cloths but they can't cause of the rules I mean warns the point?!

• Say no to school uniforms because

No to school uniforms because it saying that kids have no say to what you can wear to school and is very dull only solid colors and it is all so saying that kids cant exspres them selfs though things such as being lazy and were slides or were their favoret shirt

• Tommy waz here hommie s

Cuz im a crip for life cuz lol crip for life blood ganag sucks hommie u now wat it do snapchat bet your bonney wants sme more lol shout out to my homiie rare lolololololol cr7 lol l ll o lo l ol ol o l o l o l

• No, they should not have to wear special clothing.

They should not because it to much and the kids get bored. At least the uniforms will cheer them up with all the stress. Maybe if they want the whole uniform thing they could give them a sticker or something like that on there shirt why do you want the whole "Wear the same looking clothes every day". Think about it.

>