• All the way!!!

The millitary goes out and risks being shot, and most come from poor families and cant afford to support their families. Meanwhile athletes risk a sprained ankle or wrist and they get paid more than the millitary!!!
    So i KNOW that athletes shouldn't be paid as much and the military should be paid MORE!!!

• ALL THE WAY

They risk their lives for us, but yet 65% of these wonderful men and women have to go on government assited programs to help support themselves. They should be paid more than someone who hits homeruns, scores touchdowns, or skates around on the ice for an hour. THEY SHOULD BE PAID MORE.

• They get paid less than us.

They should get paid more because practically any full time worker will make more money than them. Even if they get some sweet benefits it is just logical to pay them more because they risk their lives for us in order to maintain our feeling of security and for US citizens to be safe.

• Captain Price Legend

This man had fought along side me in Chernobyl and was a very brave man we evaded a Russian convoy he was a fine boss. 50,000 people used to live there and now its a ghost town. His name was captain McTavish we made it out of there alive thankfully

• Why they should

They should because while we sit at home safe and sound, they are out there working there asses off for people they might not want to help but do. This opinion might sound like others you have heard of or seen, Im just trying to state that our men are getting shot out there on the battleground while we are at work in a office drinking coffee all day. They work 24/7 trying to keep there friends and family alive. They should at least get paid 1000 a month because they deserve it. Just remember that while your asleep there awake and carrying 70 to 150 pounds of gun metal and bullets trying to make America a better place.

• People risking their lives should get paid more than people protecting a football.

Our Armed forces risk their lives every day. No days off and they don't get paid near enough for how much they risk. They risk loosing everything, their family, homes, and more importantly their lives. You think men and women of our Armed forces go over there to die intentionally. No they go over there because someone how to and they have the balls to do it. So they deserve the income to prove how much they risk.

• Pay them more

They risk there life to keep this country safe leaving there families not knowing if they will ever see them again and people say they shouldnt be paid more have they ever had to risk there life, had to tell there kids "sorry daddy/mummy might not be home for christmas. No? I didnt think so

• More Pay Pls

Because they risk the life every day, the danger of being shot and wounded. They protect our country's that why they should get paid more than the get. And every one the says the they should not get more money are the biggest gayest people in the world every more pay PLEASE

• They risk there lives

They go out to many dangerous places and they stay alive, or die trying to give us a free country. They also don't care about the money or they would have went on a strike the military does what they doe because they believe that america can be great again.

• Fghfgh fgh fgh

Fghf f f f huj hsouhf hosdhf oshdf sd f g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g d d d fg g s s f g hh d d h jdj su dsjf f xz f b d g hh s df g

• They are Paid Enough.

I am a strong supporter of our armed forces, and I have many of them in my family. Through conversations with them, I know a lot about the benefits and compensation they receive. Considering how our country is in a major debt crisis, I don't think it is a good idea to raise their salaries. They are paid fairly. Would a corporation give everyone a raise while trying to avoid going bankrupt? No.

• Really not enough

So basically everyone believes minimum wage should be raised to $15 but the service members should not get a raise. Typical E2 makes about 1500 a month. Ok now let's look at minimum wage with the increase.
    (15*40*52)/12=2600. O yea the kid flipping burgers definitely deserves to make a grand more. And everyone wants to talk about the benefits. You get a GI bill after 4 years, in which you might night or be permanently disabled. Garbage health insurance which is akin to obamacare. Which costs more than a million per person in America to bank roll. O and they made dental a separate charge too. Hmm sound totally reasonable that a burger flipper should make more than the guy who fight for your rights.

• Younger enlisted arent wise with money

Most join out of highschool so all they do is spend their salaries on new cars n stuff. Im sorry but by saying theyll be homeless after enlistment is just a useless cause, they had 4 years to save money n even if they didnt advance past e1 or e2 they could easily have saved $20,000 grand which is more than enough to start out with. Instead like stated earlier all they do is spend their money n cry poor when they get out. Plus you can always get a job, dont let your pride of being in the military make you not want to flip burgers at mcdonalds

• Military Provides Sufficient Income

Having spoke to several people in the military and being aware of their finances, I do not feel as though military personnel should be paid more. Those people that I know in the military are paid sufficiently to provide for themselves and their families. While it is not a fancy lifestyle it suffices and puts them in the middle class income wise.

• They are Paid Enough.

• Their pay does not reflect their total benefits.

Active military personnel have a huge number of their household expenses covered by the government. These covered expenses, such as housing and healthcare, make up the bulk of a civilian's overall expenses. In addition, they get higher education covered.
    So when you remove all the things the government pays for military personnel, their stipend actually puts them farther ahead than the average American.

• Paid well enough.

They have more benefits than what meets the eye. GI Bill, Housing, Food, Uniforms, Etc. Foremost, The arguments of "politicians being paid too much" is absurd. No, A military private, With no strategic command experience or ability, Should be paid six figures. However, Just for the record, There are soldiers that paid in the six figure range, They are called officers, They have operational and command authority. The United States was founded on the principle of CIVILIAN CONTROL over the armed forces. Respect the hierarchy, The United States wasn't founded upon treating the military as royalty. Go back to the founding principles of our nation.

• They get paid enough

I myself am going in the the Marine Corps and i personally think that we get paid enough. With all of the benefits the military provides from dental and health care to paychecks even after you retire or end of active service. But it can kinda go both ways because the military is here to protect a country not a damn football. So i don"t know it can go both ways

• Vote for me is a win for you.

Military personnel shouldn't get paid for sitting around and doing nothing. 1 thing is for sure they don't risk their lives anymore its more like crying for money. We should put this money into free health care that's the only killer for me now days in this free country DX.

• They have excellent benefits

The military primarily pays through benefits, not actual cash. As someone who has 4 Marine relatives and 1 army relative, I can say with certainty that, when combined with the benefits they receive, members of the armed forces receive adequate pay. Free/reduced cost housing, lifetime pension, access to Navy Federal credit union for themselves and their immediate family, not to mention the myriad medical benefits and discounts they receive. These people get paid more than the average american

>