Should minors be allowed to get a tattoo without parental consent?

• Yes we can!

We should be able to do what we want with our money and time if we want besides we all know that we are just goint to go and do it when we turn 18 so whats the point in saying know, Just to piss someone off or what come on!

• It's their body

You can't control them. It's their body, And they can express themselves in any way, Shape, Or form. Many teens are feeling depressed, Sad, Angry, Stressed, Overwhelmed, Or dealing with the lost of a loved one. A tattoo can e anything to anyone, But you have to hear their story behind it.

• Minors should be allowed to get tattoos without parental consent.

Minors should be able to do what they want with their body, If they want a tattoo they should be able to get a tattoo. Some minors want to be able to express themselves or want to represent a loved one by getting a tattoo that means something to them.

• Tattos are cool

Tattos are a special thing they may be something that syombilizes thier friendship or important events in time. Tattos should be aloud for anyone because even if they hurt the teen will think its worth it. Tattos are cool aswell even if they aren't used for syombolization or peace. Boom
    Jamieson

• Not all Teens Make the wrong choice

As someone who's gone through a lot of stuff, I'm still a teen I had gotten a meaningful tattoo which I had thought about not just "oh this looks cool" or "I'm going to get a tat of my friend". This tattoo has helped me deal with everything I've gone through and i had gotten it without my parents knowing but then later explained what it meant and they said how beautiful it is. I know people who have made stupid choices and tattoed some really dumb things but that's some teens not all

• 15-16-year-old should be able to get tattoos without consent

It's your body your decisions. At 16 you're only 2 years away from 18 and you have decent skills to decide. If you mess up or regret it that's on you and at least you learned your lesson. When minors aren't allowed to get tattoos/piercings/etc without parental consent and the parent says no, The teen will find a way to do it anyways and most of the time that does not end well and it is not as safe as going to a professional.

• I believe yes

No matter what as a minor i know when someone wants a tattoo or piercing their going to get them and nothing will stop them. By not allowing them they can get an infection from a stick n poke or other ways to get a tattoo. Same with a piercing, It can come out lopsided or infected as well.

• It's better to be able to give them the chance.

Think about it if you tell a person no they'll want to do it more, Right? This way they don't just rush into the decision just to irk you. Plus their isn't much differences between 16 and 18. Not to mention the health risk involved when they sneak tattoo, Not to mention the price can you really see a most fifteen years olds spending over 60 bucks a tat? I can't.

• Yes please. . .

I am thirteen and i think that a certain age like 16 is okay to get a tattoo. The world is ruined anyway, So why not have the best life you can live. Listen here, Not everyone has a long life. Live your life the way you want it to be, If you don't then you might regret it when you are older. Die with a story, Make it you not someone else, You are you. So be real.

• Yes! Minors should be aloud to get tattoos without their parents consent.

I am 15, almost 16, and I have a tattoo. I don't regret getting it and I'm glad i got it. I'm responsible enough to choose my tattoo and have a mind of my own. In my opinion I believe there should be a certain age like 15 or 16 years old where you DON'T need consent from your parent, but anything below that should have parents consent.

• No Minors should not be able to get tattoos without adult consent.

Minors should not be able to get tattoo's without parent consent because (1) Say the kid has diabetes and they wanted a tattoo, we all know if you have diabetes you cannot get a tattoo because you wont heal correctly and could cause a fatality of the minor. (2) The said minor might get a tattoo they think is cool today like I don't know Hello Kitty, and later on in life they regret it because they don't want it anymore an get made fun of for it, and we all know that unless you have the money to have it removed or covered up you are stuck with it for the rest of your life.

• Tattoos can be very dangerous and can injure people. Some teens don't

Tattoos can be very dangerous and can injure people if you don't go to a good tattoo place. Some teens don't think it though carefully and later on in life regret their tattoo. Parents will help teens think it more carefully if they actually want a tattoo and where to go if they want a tattoo.

• Minors should not be allowed to get tattoos without their parents consent.

I am 14 years old, I have thought and plan on getting a tattoo at my age, But I don't support the idea of teens being able to go out at anytime to get a tattoo; their minds are still developing and could just be doing it for a dare and can regret their decision. It may be their body but they should not be able to make that decision for them self's just yet.

• No tattoos are ridiculous!

Why should children be allowed to decide to get a tattoo or not? Tattoos are permanent! They do not wash off like pens or markers! They will be with you till you die! Like what if the child decides to write his girlfriends name and then they break up? Children are too young to make big decisions like a tattoo.

• Minors should not be allowed to get tattoos or piercings without parents permission

I don't care if it is "their own body". Teens minds are not fully developed and should not get the choice to make this decision on their own. If they fully want to commit to this tattoo or piercing, their parents will be the voice of reason. If they believe it is a good idea it probably is. If they think its a bad idea, it most likely is. This is how the teen's life has been for years. Why change for a lifetime skin altercation?

• They should not get a tattoo.

They should get parents consent because if they get the tattoo they would have to pay for it. They would also have to sit for hours of excruciating pain. I know what it feels like. And there is the fact that if a kid would do he/she would have to sit for hours while they are getting poked by a needle.

• Nah breh sandwhich

It could really hurt them
    tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos tattoos

• Minors should not a tattoo

If minors get a tattoo then when they get older and they decide that they do not like the tattoo anymore, then they would have to pay a lot to get it removed or just leave it and pay to cover it up with different tattoo. So minors should not get a tattoo without parental consent.

• No they are messing up there body

Minors should not be able to get a tattoo without parent consent . Say your 7 or even 8 year old child got a tattoo of batman or something stupid on them would you be pleased to hear about this ,no you wouldn't .Also if they get a tattoo when their young and their body grows the tattoo would be all stretched out and it would look retarded

• No Just No

I have just turned into adulthood but I still believe I need to wait for my tattoo. My reasoning for this is because of my friend. She got a tattoo at 16 years old. Then she3 grew and gained some weight. Needless to say her beautiful flower I was so jealous of is now not something I or anyone else would want on their body.