• It's fine as long as they know internet safety and they're not spending too much time on it.

I think It's perfectly fine for kids 13 and older to be on social media as long as they're not spending too much time on it and they know about internet safety. I know that social media can be dangerous but sites like YouTube can provide good benefits such as teaching them something new ( examples would be ways to cope with a bully) and YouTube also has fitness channels so they can also start experimenting with exercise to see what types of exercise they enjoy and this can also help motivate teenagers to start working out. However I also think that there are some teenagers who shouldn't have Facebook at all such as those teens who bully other kids or teens who post inappropriate pictures of themselves on the internet. However if you're worried about your kids getting cyberbullied or that they'll come across a pedophile on the internet then just tell them not to except friend requests from people they don't know unless It's someone that their friends know or someone that you know and teach your child the difference between a fake profile and a real one, Also don't let them hang out with anyone they meet online until you meet them first.

• Why not let them?

Telling kids not to do something is the quickest way to make them do it - speaking from personal experience here. Kids need to learn and there are already restrictions in place, But that doesn't stop people younger than 13. Sometimes it can be toxic, But it's a developing world and we need to let the younger generations explore it.

• Hi hi hi

Teens should have social media account because is can help them with their homework or to stay in touch with their friends if kids don't have a social media account stuff can really go wrong they will forget their friends and get low grades and they won't see what their friends are doing. - by the same pearson 😄

• Yes of course

YES OF COURSE THEY SHOULD Teens should have social media account because is can help them with their homework or to stay in touch with their friends if kids don't have a social media account stuff can really go wrong they will forget their friends and get low grades and they won't see what their friends are doing. - by the same pearson 😄

• Kids should have a media account

Kids should have social media account because is can help them with their homework or to stay in touch with their friends if kids don't have a social media account stuff can really go wrong they will forget their friends and get low grades and they won't see what their friends are doing.

• I did my part now do yours subscribe to PEWDIEPIE

I did my part now do yours subscribe to PEWDIEPIE I don’t have to the book fair I will play with them because if they were going out to do anything I will get to see you because if I did I was trying it because if you do that they can get you a new house so they will be

• Yes, Kids should have social media.

Kids only want to explore more about the world. Social media is a tiny step for a big success. Social media helps kids know how others understand the world, And kids will know more. They will understand what others think. They're curious about many things, So let them explore and learn by themselves. Stop stopping them from doing this and that, Let them do it. They talk to others, Have fun, Learn. It's a part of success. Yes, Kids should be allowed to have social media.

• Yes, Children should be allowed to have social media.

Letting children using social media is a way to let them look at the world in others vision and try to understand others. With social media, Kids know the world better, And they get to have fun and learn from other people. Kids also want to explore and try new things. So let them do it, Stop worrying about this and that. Kids also have a brain, Kids understand things too. They know things more than you think what they know. They know right and wrong, And they just want to explore the world through a tiny step using social media. They're just curious and wants to know what others think, How others see the world. STOP STOPPING THEM FROM DOING IT! Let them explore! Kids should be allowed to have social media.

• Who cares just let the kids to what they want if the parent doesnt want them do it then they can tell them

Let the kids do what ever they want don't ban anything its the childs and the parents decision if they want use to social media or not not the schools so the school shouldnt be in charge of banning things like that in the first place. . . . .

• As long as you teach them how to use it, there shouldn't be a problem.

I think minors should be allowed to have social media. As long they are taught how to correctly use it then there shouldn't be any problems. For example me. When I first started using social media I was like in 5th or 6th grade. But before they allowed me to make my accounts, my parents taught me to be careful. Not to share any personal information with people who I don't know. They also taught me to be cautious with the things I post and to obviously NEVER EVER agree to meet up with someone in person. Also if anyone ever bothered me, for me to go tell them right away. To this day, I still use social media but still haven't had any major issues with it. This is all thanks to my parents who taught me how to be safe on the internet. So as long as children know this there shouldn't be any major problems. If there are, monitor the child's social media.

• No, It's Too Dangerous!

Children using social media (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.) may be exposed to material inappropriate for them. And don't forget, on the internet, you choose your identity. Stalkers, Pedifiles etc. Could discover them and voila! A problem is created. It is beneficial in some ways, like connecting with long-lost friends, but overall most minors cannot handle the responsibility of using social media.

• I don't think so

I think that minors do not need to belong to social media. There are too many bad things out there on the internet. There are too many ways that a child can get manipulated on the internet and I think that children have no place on social media sites. Children are not mature enough or responsible enough to make the right decisions and should not belong to social media sites.

• No, minors shouldn't have social media accounts.

First, social media websites often have age restrictions. Not everyone pays attention to these, but it's required to be a certain age before having an account, and parents need to make sure their kids are following the rules with website accounts. Second, minors are too young to deal with social pressure efficiently. There is a lot of pressure involved, and people are often envious of others who they are "friends" with on social media. It's really not necessary to expose kids to so much pressure at such a young age.

• Parents should respect age restrictions and not allow pre-teens on social media.

Underage users get on facebook and youtube all the time, violating the TOS from the start. But the kids get the laptops or ipads in their rooms. Close the door and make these accounts, putting in a false date of birth behind their parent's backs, and it's nearly impossible to detect them amongst millions of other profiles until they slip up and give away their true age, in short the terms of service can never be perfectly policed. And a 13 yrs + policy on sites like facebook are there for a good reason. So "Should minor be allowed to have social media?" is a question for the parent's, (not site owners) whose answers will no doubt vary depending on how much they care whether their pre-teen children maybe exposed to sexual and offensive material. And if the parent's think they shouldn't have social media, it's up to them to police because the parent's supervising their kid's online time is far more effective at keeping them off social media than the moderators of these sites banning already made accounts, and that is only IF they can find them in the first place.

• Absolutely not its too soon!

First off I'm 13. My school has kids in 6,7,8th grade and all have social media accounts like Instagram, snapchat, Ovo, Twitter, and vine. These sights are teaching children that it's okay to cyber bully, ask people out, block them because they want control, and harass. We should be focusing on getting good grades. Like GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY OR TEXT A FRIEND OR EVEN DO HOMEWORK! Teens act like they're so cool and think this is high school. They waste they're time and it causes grades to drop. And if that continues because of them accessing social media too much, they won't even get into a good college or pass some classes. Therefore, I think this is unnacceptable and only teens over 16 should use it.

• No, too risky!

No they shouldn't because young innocent children can be exposed to abusive content or even cyber bullies. Kids are blind to the many dangers that the internet has in store for them. Most don't know what they're doing and shouldn't be on social media unless, mentally, they have grown and developed more maturely.

• Not ready to handle it

Minors brains are not developed enough to handle risky situations that are out there online. There is first Cyber bullying and teen peer pressure and suicide. Then the social health aspect of eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia. Kid's aren't ready to handle the dangers of social media. And if they are, they need parental supervision checking in from time to time

• Hi my name is ...Well I can't tell you but here's my headline I know some people might not no about these bad site because

People younger than 13 do not no that once they post something it is hard to take it back especially if it's your personal privacy so most young people have been stocked because of the inappropriate pictures they post so I know that 13 and up should be on that stuff and only 13 and up and that's my stance good-by

• No no no

I think that they are so stupid........................................................................................................................... And no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no and no no no no no no no............................................................................................. No no no no no

• You should not

Ff rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r tr r rr f r r tr r r r r rr r r r r r rt r r r r r r rrr d