Should more be done to protect and preserve endangered animals?

• Lets save animals

Some people may ask "why bother with conservation? " We now realise that it is important to maintain the planet's biodiversity, That it is the richness (variety) of animal and plant life, Its abundance and wild habitats that keeps us all healthy and happy. The more species disappear, The more entire eco-systems become vulnerable and would eventually fall apart as the links in the food chains become broken. For example certain animals only eat certain plants and those plants may need that animal to pollinate it or spread its seed. Without one, The other is also likely to die out.
    From a selfish point of view, We humans never know how valuable a species of animal or plant may be for us in the future, Perhaps as food, Medicines (particularly plants) or for specific information such as for biomimicry.

• May be you will try

Think we should protect and preserve endeared animals If they are endeared then we should try to preserve them. We need to save animals or animals will become rare to see so that's why i think we need to protect and preserve animals they are a gift. One that will not last forever. So we need to start to preserve animals.
    Report Post

• I think that endangered animals should be saved because

They are of great value to us humans and the ecosystem itself. They help the ecosystem stay in place. They are helpful to us too since they possess many cures to the causes of injuries or even death. They even need each other to live peacefully in their habitats. For example: lions need to eat meat to stay alive so they could go after a zebra or a hare. To summarize all of that, I am saying that endangered animals should be saved with the help of anyone because they are need us and we need them, along with the environment.

• Animals should be protected not killed

If a species goes endangered it can effect the ecosystems and it can effect us. Animals make our world a better place, and they have every right to be here. Humans keep killing off animals either for sport or products, which is inhumane and horrible. Why should animals have to suffer for us? Today we see animals all the time, whether it is a squirrel or a bird, or another animal, but if we keep killing off animals it will become rare to see animals. "Animals should not require our permission to live on earth. Animals were given the right to be here long before we arrived." - Inside the Divine Pattern: Anthony Douglas Williams

• Pandas are threatened

I think we should protect and preserve endeared animals If they are endeared then we should try to preserve them. We need to save animals or animals will become rare to see so that's why i think we need to protect and preserve animals they are a gift. One that will not last forever. So we need to start to preserve animals.

• Animals need all the same as humans so give them what they need to survive.

Animals are a wonder and without them there would be less jobs and Maybe it would be fun to watch and maybe even play with the animals. And with less animals we would have to preserve more and more land to let them survive. So we need to stop hunting and killing animals for sport. And help the animals to survive.

• Protect the animals they are one of us!

Imagine having no homes, being cold and hungry because that's what the endangered animals feel. For example the giant pandas they are so cute and cuddly the world would be pale if they weren't here. I could write a whole speech about how we should protect the animals in fact I am! (we make a speech every year in school) I just hope that they can make a come back and hopefully there would be less endangered animals in the future!

Imagine having no homes, being cold and hungry because that's what the endangered animals feel. Too many has already been lost and I don't want anymore. The giant pandas for example they are so cute and cuddly the world would be pale if we didn't have then. I hope the earth would give the animals a chance so they can make a comeback, in the future I hope there are less endangered animals!

• Of course :d

Of course we should! Animals are awesome, amazing, and a gift to us. Everyday animals are being hurt somewhere in the world. Only we can help and save them. So many animals are close to extinction. Did you know that every species of sea turtle is endangered? Yeah. Save the endangered animals!

• Animals 4 life

Animals need more than food and water animals need medical attention when something goes wrong like a broken paw but hunters and other people with take advantage of the animals that have broken pawls and such so we need to protect not just endangered animals but all animals.........I rest my case

• Anything can be done.

I know that people want to save them but sometimes they cant because the animals are too dangerous and the people can get hurt by the dangerous animals they are dealing with in the jungle. So I say that they should not help because I would rather have people not get hurt.

• Animals are a gift to us

Without animals, we would not have meat or crops or other food resources. We should protect it as much as we can and keep our eco system healthy. I am trying my hardest by planting 100 trees near my backyard
    I hope you learnt a lot from this speech thanks

• I don't care

Because I hate animals ha ahahahahah hah haha haha hahah haha haha ahahah ahaha hahaha hahaha ahahaha hahaha hahaha ahaha hahahaha hah ahah haha haha haha hahah hahah hahhaa hahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha haha haha haha ha haha haha ha ah hahha hahahaahahahahah haahah hahaah ahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahahha

• Noja f f

KskkskkakakkakakkakakkakakakkakakKakkakakkak a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A a a. A a a a. A a. Aa. A a. A a a. A. S s a Nan's. S s s nana sn s s s. A a a s. S s s

• Hi is my name

Protect wild life Why we sould protect endanger animal DNo animal should have to suffer. Help the beautiful animals. They have every right to life as us humans. No should take that from them. As long as they do no harm to us, we should let them live freely. Let's save them and let them live happily. ESA. ESA.
    Ue to the deforestation and destruction from humans, there are fewer places that animals call home. In the past decades hundreds and hundreds of animals have gone extinct. More than 900 species are extinct. There are about 17,000 or more species that are close to extinction. Therefore yes, more should be done in order to protect and preserve these endangered and beautiful animals.
    If they are endeared then we should try to preserve them. We need to save animals or animals will become rare to see so that's why i think we need to protect and preserve animals they are a gift. One that will not last forever. So we need to start to preserve animals.Not only if we kill animals we could eventually kill our own species because maybe all the bats will die out and then there won't be anything to kill Mosquitos and we will get sick from the West Nile virus that the species carry. It's important to think as the ecosystem as a whole
    I believe endangered animals need to be protected more because they are on the brink of extinction. This may not seem serious but that means their species will never habitat the earth. The ecosystem, believe it or not, depends on every living creature no matter how unimportant a certain species may seem to be. For example, most people hate bees but if bees went extinct, the flowers would not be pollinated, no honey, and many other effects. Most animals depend on other animals. Another example is that if spiders went extinct, as much as that sounds like a good idea, the frog population would decrease rapidly if not all together because frog's eat spiders. There are many things that could happen. Some may seem unlikely but we must keep everything in mind when approaching this topic.
    I believe endangered animals are important to protect and preserve. They are endangered and on the brink of extinction and without help, they may disappear from the planet completely. This can cause a chain of problems such as another animals who depend on the endangered species or animals kept in control from the endangered species will also be affected. Animals that depended on the endangered species for food will face problems as well.
    No animal should have to suffer. Help the beautiful animals. They have every right to life as us humans. No should take that from them. As long as they do no harm to us, we should let them live freely. Let's save them and let them live happily. ESA.

>