• Yes mosquitos should be eradicated

I think that mosquitos should be eradicated, For several reasons. First off, They serve no constructive purpose at all what so ever. Secondly, They should be eradicated because of all the diseases they carry. If they bite you, You legitimately have a chance of getting a deadly disease with a chance of death. And lastly, If your worried about the food chain being affected, Rest assured mosquitos can be replaced or just gone completely without any real problem or consequence. Those are just a few of the several reasons why mosquitos should be eradicated

• Yes, Mosquitoes should be eradicated.

Mosquitoes are not only dangerous and cause death, But they do no good to the world at all. They are small insects that spread and carry diseases and give them and pass them on to humans, And those viruses could cause death or very bad damage to the body. The benefits of getting rid of mosquitoes is that there would reduce the about of malaria outbreaks along with other viruses these insect carry with them.

• Yes yes yes

300-600 million people suffer from malaria each year. 32, 814 confirmed Zika cases in the U.S. in the year of 2016. About 500,000 people have dengue each year. There is already a lot of people diseased cause of the deadly mosquito virus. If we could get rid of the root cause we could save millions of lives. $25,800 and that the total bill for treating malaria patients in the U.S which is a lot of money but people won’t have to pay for that money if this bill has passed if a poor person gets malaria they won’t be able to afford the medicine. Dengue cost way more it cost about 1 hundred dollars to treat it. It is to much money

• Why keep mosquitoes?

Why were mosquitoes ever existent? What purpose do they serve? All they do is spread diseases, suck blood and kill off other species. Mosquitoes are a nuisance that should be eradicated. They're annoying not only to humans but to other animals species. Yes, it is upsetting to make another species extinct, but there's is a good reason. Should we let mankind suffer or eliminate the source of suffering? Survival instincts, guys.

• Mosquitoes should be eradicated.

I believe that all mosquitoes should be eradicated. I am not a scientist, but I am not aware of
    any constructive purpose that mosquitoes serve.
    I am aware of the fact that they are a nuisance and they aid in the
    spreading of many diseases. We should
    eliminate all of them if we can.

• Yes, mosquitos should be eradicated.

There is no good reason for not eradicating mosquitoes. Mosquitoes spread discomfort and disease. They serve no purpose in the general circle of life or the food chain. Mosquitoes as a food source could easily be replaced by other insects that do not readily spread disease. The benefits of possibly eradicating diseases such as malaria far outweigh and possible consequneces of eradicating mosquitoes.

• Of course not

Yes, I get that they are becoming a problem, and I'm not trying to anthropomorphize, but seriously?! We want to wipe out mosquitos because they are killing lots of our species and we want our species to flourish. Mosquitos need to do the same to flourish. It's impossible to know really which species should survive, considering that neither humans nor mosquitos fill a niche that other animals can't.