Should Netflix have child filtering to play safe?

• Yes, Just to be on the safe side.

Hello. I am a teenager 16 years old. And I think that Netflix should have child filtering, Just to play it safe, Since children nowadays watch inappropriate material on Netflix. Like the time my friend age 15, Watched an 19+ rated anime show on Netflix, And after that she suddenly got all obssesed with sex and nakedness, And she made her boyfriend touch her boobies. And now they are(my friend and her boyfriend) so close to doing 69. They are saying they are planning to start having sex 2 weeks later. Another one of my friends is touching her boyfriend's chests and her boyfriend is touching her stomach, Backhugging her, And squishing her breasts (hers are pretty big), And pinching her nipples. Plus, Once, They slept together( thank goodness they didn't have a baby! ) and my friend was naked, Like full naked, Only covering her bottom part, And her boyfriend too. So, Netflix should have child filtering to block the early obsession of sex. By the way, I have a lot more stories about my frinds having sex, So if you want to know about them, Send messages to me at Instagram, (pinkstagram_0927) and ill tell you all about it. Thank you!

• It's a needful

Netflix has many web series which have some disturbing scenes. I am myself a teenager and I am 14. It is essential to have such kind of feature at least in streaming services like Netflix. Such streaming services are sometimes leading the young youths of the world towards destruction which should not be done, Such type of filter is a needful at least for today's society

• I agree with this.

Even though there is already a form of this, In the form of the "Kids" account, Tweens and older are out of parent's control. I feel like though a single bad show might not IMMEDIATELY make tweens sex crazed maniacs like what pinkstagram_0927 said above, I think it's better for everyone to be able to censor how adult a content a specific account can view.

• Porn for everyone

GIVE ME THE POWER I BEG OF YOU
    DS
    FG
    D
    GFD
    FDG FD
    DSF FDG FGD
    FDG
    FDG
    GFDGFD
    FGD
    GFD
    GFD FDG

fd
    FDG
    FD G
    FDG
    GFD
    GFD
    F G
    GFH GFH
    DFF
    F

G
    GH
    HG
    G
    HG
    H
    H
    H
    H
    \H
    H
    H
    H
    H

• Reply to All Star.

Dude do you think this is a sick joke! I can’t believe you voted no just because you wanted to type some crap on a random website! How
    un intelligent and supid are you? That’s is just embarrassing by the fact your being a moron who’s ruining and bullying every one else for no reason then to whine about All Star and how hard you worked on a paragraph just so you could insult others. Your idiotiv!

• Hey now your an All Star

Hey now your a rock star get your show on go play. Hey now your awesome know go pay. All the drama and stuff is the only reason we are alone. Hey now your an all star go fam. Hey now your cool let’s play pool. All this drama is the reason we look like my dogs drool.

Thank you for listening to that song(I worked extremely hard on it. )

• I love anime.

I love anime tho and that means there will be no anime! How bad is that! That’s a disgusting idea! I can’t believe people want to get rid of the most legendary and amazing spectacular genre that is anime! Anime is life and is my life as well as yours!

• Maybe not maybe yes

I think this is a tough discussion to talk about. Because how will they add a child filter without teens suddenly turning it off. It’s near impossible to protect a child’s innocence now days. Especially with the internet always plaguing their minds 24/7. I have no idea how us human beings could fix this.

• Why? How? I have no clue.

Idk I’m really confused at this point in time. It seems as if society has its good side and it’s bad side. Idk what a child filter is because I’m a child myself. I’m just a child that’s all it’s not my fault I can’t understand this situation like an adult.

• Society to messed up.

It’s too late anyways none of our opinions will change jack crap🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏿‍♀️ It’s all useless every child’s mind has been infected with the sexual anime plague. It’s pointless to try and improve this world as it’s already going down a twisted path to darkness. No point in trying or crying.

• Nah that’s booooring

Where’s the fun in that? I mean children have already been traumatised by the most popular yet manipulative and obnoxious religion known to man kind Christianity! Why not spice things up a bit with some more drama and fun for the kiddies? It’s a growing up process no biggie whatsoever.