• I have gotten food poisoning from raw school lunch

Yes we need healthier food and well cooked food for children. I have gotten food poisoning from raw food. The company my schools relies on is choicelunch and the food sucks. It might be convinient but most of the kids at my school only eat the snacks. Please do something with food. Kids need it

• I want to be healthy

Why not serve organic food? Its the h e a l t h y i e r t h a n c on v e n t i o n a l f o o d. I w a n t t o b h e a l t h y

• Only organic food in schools

Children are our future and we need to invest in them for the best results.
    As we all know we can't drink from an empty cup . So if adults understands that process junk and chemical spraied food is very bad then we should educate our little ones as well.

• Organic Food is a MUST!!!!!!!!!!!

It is important for a child to eat healthy food at a young age so they grow up to be healthy. The highly processed food that is served in cafeteria's can lead kids to health problems. However they should not just sell organic food. They should make vegetables, fruit, and meat organic because they are the ones that are most affected by GMO's. They should have farms so that its is not as expensive.

• Why Would You Not Want Organic Foods?!

Processed foods are unhealthy. Organic foods would be healthier for the students and they would also be more attentive and participate more frequently if they had had a good, healthy, sustaining lunch. The lunch prices are already pretty high, so this money could still be used to fund the lunches. While it might be more expensive, organic foods are definitely healthier for students, and could decrease obesity .

• Kids And Organic Foods

Lets be real here what child wants to eat organic foods every single day. Im sure that the children in the schools would much rather want to eat processed foods I think that organic foods should just be a option for those who would want to eat organic foods.

• Yes!!! Healthy and Good

It is very healthy and good for you. It is good. It's is good for everyone. All teachers supported it. A lot of kids like it and it will stop obesity. It is really fresh and healthy. I support it! I hope a lot of people agree with me on this idea.

• No no no

I think that organic foods shouldn't be needed as not many kids enjoy them so therefore the schools will lose money also a lot of people including me have are own opinion and are not afraid to say that we think that organic foods are really just stinking pieces of shit

• Treated foods have been around for decades

No, I do not believe that only organic foods should be served in schools. Organic foods are fairly expensive and were not in existence in the later years. I grew up eating processed foods such as frozen pizza and pre-made chicken. It did not make me fat or unhealthy of that matter. School meals are not the main meal of a child's day, at least shouldn't be.

• No, it's too expensive.

If there can be locally grown foods and produce that are affordable and natural, that would be best. But to shop for only organic foods with what they cost and their sometimes dubious origins is just silly. A parent is responsible for the nutrition of their child and a few meals a week is just a drop in the bucket.

• It's too expensive.

No, organic foods should not be the only foods served in school, because it would be much more expensive for the taxpayers to buy only organic foods. Also, organic foods are not modified, so they often do not have as good of nutritional content as food that is not organic.

• No, not really.

It would be nice if this were possible, and someday it may be, but I think the focus in schools should be healthier foods in general and portion sizes. You don't have to go organic to do this. Simply choose healthier options and make sure it is all washed properly.

• Organic no, sustainable yes.

No, I don't think that only organic foods deserve to be sold in schools. There is no evidence at all that organic foods are healthier than their non-organic counterparts. However, I'm all in favor of local schools having as sustainable a menu as possible. So I would be in favor of locally grown foods, even if not organic.