Should our school be able to punish students for cyber bullying?

• Bullying in The New Era

It is still bullying, But with far wider consequences as things are made public. The punishable offence should have a heavier sentence to deter future offence.

One of the punishment would be to stop, Limit or monitor the phone or electronic device of the offender (e. G via Google Family Link)

• Its still bullying

Even if it is not in school grounds the bully and the victim are still a part of the school so the bullying is still technically a part of the school just because it is not done there doesn't mean they should ignore it and let another kid become a statistic. But what do i know

• It's still bullying

Whether verbal, Physical or cyber, It's bullying. Coming from a school where we're all used to having cyber bullying issues, I can tell you it affects people in the same way that any other type of bullying can. Over a screen, It somehow gives somebody more power; which they abuse, By constantly saying things to people over a screen that can even make the strongest people break. If school punishes someone for cyber bullying, This will influence the actions of other students: potentially for them to think twice before sending a message which could've harmed someone and changed their outlook of themselves.

• Anyone who bully’s should be punished Even if it’s cyber

Bullying is not okay no one should harm anyone on there looks how they act and one may think bullying in person is bad well cyber bullying is worse giving out private info could kill someone and it has So I’m debating that students should be punished for cyber bullying.

• Yes i think schools should punish kids for cyberbullying.

Because it is right how are you just going to let kids cyberbully and not get punished for it, They made a kid suffer so they should pay for what the did, If they don't get punished they might not learn their lesson and it is also unfair. Kids have to learn a lesson so in the future they wouldn't do it again.

• This is a dumb question.

I get what the question is about, But realistically the question is asking whether schools should be allowed to punish bullying, On the internet or not it does not matter. In every case, Schools should be able to punish bullying. Do I think they are stopping it the right way? No, But do i think that schools should attempt to stop bullying yes.

• Cyber Bullying Is Not Right.

When you get bullied it makes you feel very low it makes you literally feel helpless, People take their life because of it. And if a school catches someone cyber-bullying they should be able to punish them, And by punish I don´t mean just give them in school suspension or anything like that, They should be able to confinscate their phone for a specific amount of time depending on the seriousness.

• Bullying is not kind

Bullying may not be considered harmful by many, But the effects of bullying lasts long on the victim. Cyber bullying is more harmful because the anonymity gives power and when this power is used to abuse people, Even strong willed people may break. When school punishes students for cyber bullying, It will make students to think twice before bullying someone. They may feel ashamed and regret their actions

• Bullying leads to the worst

I would say that yes a school should be able to punish students for cyber bullying, But only if it is school involved, Meaning if a the kid being bullied attends the school, But if not, There would be no point and it would be none of the school's business. Also if schools stepped in than people would be more afraid to bully other because they could actually get punished, Even worse then their parents would punish them.

• Bullying is a crime

• Morally wrong, But. . .

Aside from laws and legal terms regarding defamation of character, False accusations and of course spreading photos without consent, I think you should be able to say what you want and when you want it. This includes whatever you post on social media. The 1st amendment is there to ensure that we are allowed to speak our mind. Do I think that bullies are bad and should be punished? Of course, But not through the school system or legal system unless they actually commit a crime.

• B b b

Bk I think you should be a good man and you have a great deal to say about the world of the people that are in time porn but I'll never be a good man for the sake but I'll never be a part in a very long life and then it will not happen to you or your family but you 6AM the rest.

• No this is not right

My family from Columbia sells drogs for a living, We need to be toxic on internet to get drug. We are being suppressed of free speech and this will develop into destruction of the new silk road site! Gonazales and Benardo say hi, Maria also. Have a fun time everyone!

>