• People have a right to self-preservation.

The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution states, And I quote;
    A well regulated Militia, Being necessary to the security of a free State, The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, Shall not be infringed. This means individuals have a right to self-preservation, And a right to life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. And we defend that right through the use of allowing our citizenry to arm themselves against any threat, Foreign or domestic, That they deem necessary to fight. One of the first things tyrannical governments do is disarm their citizens. Could you imagine how much differently some of history’s worst atrocities could have turned out, Had the citizenry been armed? I would imagine quite differently. And in terms of gun control, That’s not the issue I’m discussing here. I’m simply asking, Do individuals have the right to own the firearms themselves.