• We can't be equal unless we change to Whamen

If pewdiepie is smart enough to say it then we all should say it. He is the most subscribed youtuber for a reason. If we are women then we are less than men. Whamen is the future and we should embrace it. If you can't embrace then you are mysoginetics. Whamen for life!!!!!!!!!!

• People who say no don't respect Whamen

They honestly need to keep up with the times. The fall of women is here, and now comes the rise of Whamen. I only partially agree with this, however. I think there should be separate definitions for each. Whamen, Noun: A respectable homo sapiens of the female gender. Women: A bunch of objects for men to look at, very inferior to men.

*ReSpEcT InTeNsIfIeS*

• Gets A Yes from me boyo

Just because i laughed, damn i need 43 more words. Have you ever heard the story of Darth Plagious? It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life. ... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
    Also Boy shoukd be changed to Boyo

• It's a made up word

As for everything, Hitler has a speech on the role of women and how important they are. I'd recommend watching it when you have the time. There is nothing misogynistic about the word women, and any negative connotation is your own deep down anti-women thoughts being projected. I'd see a therapist for your issues. None of you care about women in the slightest bit.

• Utterly Retarded And Ridiculous.

Why should there be a change to the name of the female homo sapien? It isn't funny. Future generations need to respect the name just as the name "man". Keep the name "woman" and not "whamen". Unless you are a five or twelve year old, the antics can be very comprehensible.

• No why would they?

Wtf, no what are you actually retarded? A youtuber said it, and not even a Main language English speaker. I don't think this should be an actual thing some people are just straight stupid for thinking this, It's not like this is goingto Oxford. I can't express my pure hate for this.

>