• Oxygen is unhealthy.

Oxygen is the main reason that secondhand smoke is going into our lungs. If there is no oxygen, We will never have to breathe bad air ever again. I see this as an absolute win guys. C'mon. This idea is great. Oxygen needs to be banned. End of story. Bye.

• Air pollution and the Ozone

Air is being polluted by large amounts of carbon dioxide, Making the ozone is getting too dense, Which causes global warming. Obviously, The only solution is to ban oxygen altogether. By banning oxygen, The ozone won't be made even thicker, As ozone is just three molecules of oxygen. Therefore, The environment will cool down and maybe the icecaps can be formed again. Honestly, This is the best plan I've heard.

• Flammable and Government

It is very flammable and who are we to know that maybe the government issued oxygen and it is slowly killing us? For all we know the only reason that we die at such young ages is because oxygen is really just a poisonous gas that slowly eats away at our lungs and bodies.

• Oxygen is the #1 cause of death in America

Yes, It should be banned, But only in America and any other country where it is the proven leading cause of death. Studies have shown that in countries such as India, Russia and Poland, Oxygen does NOT kill anybody, Rather it is Nitrogen, But in America, There are recent scientific findings that show that oxygen is the #1 cause for death, More than heart attacks and cancer or any disease. This is because the majority of people living in the United States have biological processes that REJECT oxygen when it enters into their system, And that is why Americans tend to have a short lifespan compared to say, Japanese people. The fact that the atmosphere over Japan's landmass has LESS oxygen also supports this.

P. S. This is satire. Obviously this entire question is a joke and I don't understand why people are taking it so seriously.

• My dad died in a fire

And that fire would not have happened if oxygen was destroyed. The government should stop wasting money on hiding aliens and faking moon landings and do something to help the people of Earth. This is why I am voting for Bernie Sanders.
    Burn the rich! Eat the Fire! For Communism!

• 100% of people who breathe oxygen die

Because 100% of people who breathe oxygen die we should ban oxygen to save the younger generations, This is a win, Massive W, For all mankind, Let's do it bois, Victory for all, Epic w 15 more words, 12 more words, 9 more words, 6 more words, 3 more words.

• Oxygen is a hologram

The element of oxygen is completely faked. The government has figured out that we are direct descendants of aliens and they need a reason for why we can survive on the earth without oxygen. Therefore, They say that there is oxygen on earth but in reality, The earth is flat and trees are made of fish. Also APPLE=MEAT

• Oxygen very bad.

Everyone who inhales oxygen dies. Therefore, It should be banned immediately.
    Oh no I need at least 3 3 more words so here is my final conclusion, Okay only 2 1 words left, Almost there, So close, Really really really heckin close. Okay, To summarize:

Oxygen is very very bad,

• Yes but only for the moron who started this opinion question

Here is my argument. 42 more words left. 38 more words left. 34 more words left. 30 more words left. 26 more words left. 22 more words left. 18 more words left. 14 more words left. 10 more words left. 6 more words left. 2 more words left. Annnnnnnnnnd done.

• It is unhealthy

It has been proven that over 90% of people who have died had havebreathed oxygen at some point. It can also prevent global warming. Those are some reasons. I need more words. Lamppost. Minecraft does not have oxygen does it? No? Well good that is defiantly proof. There you go.

• f**k you guys

f**k all of you guys or girls for voting yes ok we need oxygen to live and of course oxygen should not be banned ok f**k all of you for voting yes vote no instead if you wanna die vote yes or of if you wanna Live vote no bye

• Come on guys

Without Oxygen, We would die. And I don't know if you want to die, But I don't. I just can't. I mean DO YOU WANT A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! I sure don't. So if you want a slow painful death, Vote yes. If you want to live vote no. Bye bye bye

• You need oxygen to live

Oxygen has what we need to live. If you seriously want to die, Then ban oxygen. You can't live without oxygen. Let's say you want to make s'mores or you want to warm up at a camping trip. No oxygen, No fire, No warmth, No life, Everyone dead. So there

• If you want to die, Vote yes!

Seriously, Some questions on this site are so stupid, It's laughable. For one, Even if everybody thought we'd be better off without oxygen, It's not like government can suddenly take it away from everyone. Nor would it work if we petitioned to God that we wanted to get rid of oxygen. He cares to much about his children to let them all just drop dead. With that being said, Suppose you're freezing to death in the middle of a blizzard. Could you maybe start a fire to save your hide? NO. You need oxygen to start a fire. Most people know that oxygen is mandatory and government has nothing to do with that. And what would we breathe in lieu of oxygen? Hydrogen? Nitrogen? Phosphorus? Helium? None of the elements on the periodic table work the same as oxygen. We'd be dead within about two or three minutes. Some people would survive a little longer.

• Dasdasda wer t ewt ewt

Sda sdas das dsa d ad ads ads addwee t wY GE Y. YW Y wet we twe e e w rew r ew te t wetwete t tw twe w t tw t we e et e wtw t eff wt t wt ew wete wt we tt wt wet wt w t tt wt t t.

• Death comes for us all!

N 1 g g a r f a g 1 t N 1 g g a r f a g 1 t N 1 g g a r f a g 1 t N 1 g g a r f a g 1 t N 1 g g a r f a g 1 t

• It is dumb

It aint like there some magical switch that will apear to get rid of it. Seriously, Some questions on this site are so stupid, It's laughable. For one, Even if everybody thought we'd be better off without oxygen, It's not like government can suddenly take it away from everyone. Nor would it work if we petitioned to God that we wanted to get rid of oxygen. He cares to much about his children to let them all just drop dead. With that being said, Suppose you're freezing to death in the middle of a blizzard. Could you maybe start a fire to save your hide? NO. You need oxygen to start a fire. Most people know that oxygen is mandatory and government has nothing to do with that. And what would we breathe in lieu of oxygen? Hydrogen? Nitrogen? Phosphorus? Helium? None of the elements on the periodic table work the same as oxygen. We'd be dead within about two or three minutes. Some people would survive a little longer. Oxygen has what we need to live. If you seriously want to die, Then ban oxygen. You can't live without oxygen. Let's say you want to make s'mores or you want to warm up at a camping trip. No oxygen, No fire, No warmth, No life, Everyone dead. So there. Ya all die you dummies

• I have three reasons why not.

1. Everything that isn't a plant would die.
    2. The plants would just make more oxygen.
    3. You would have to kill A L L of the plants and that is virtually
    I M P O S S I B L E to do, So the plants will come back and we might too.