• Lik u self

Boi how u doin k I big gae like you boi paper kill lot people so don’t let it take over the world bich ha the Greek god gaea is the god of gay us d Dna SD bdjxj. J j j j I I I needed more words lol

• Pape be large gay

Paper is been done doing much damage to american accononmynmynm. Paper killed my second born son and papr is gae. I can not live with paper any mor. Pape is large gay. Gay gay much very gay gay gy yag g g g g g g G A Y T I M E

• Paper is the big gay

Igfdsv;bcidsblvcndcv dsnk;bvds cn. Kdsf bvoudf kncf bjdf nskf vihdfb kndfihvknc vhfdkn. Ihdfb hknmcxhcxn. Clcxn df bdsmvh cbcjv ncdhukfd cbj vcxghz dsgv cbfdc cbv dgb. Dsahv bdj vdgbxzghzxcb, H dsb vdsg bzxc gjbzxn dgcb bc dgjcb gcjbn sdbc, V cjb JDGBncx vzcxbjdxcb dsjbmd xcbj dbs nxdcbn gbc cgxhb hgbc bc hbvcz, Hbcn, Hjcc, N czjhcbcjbcx kn. F bcxhkcn

• Use less paper!!!!

Yes because it should. Yes because it should. Yes because it should. USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS USE LESS!!!!!!!

• Paper should not be banned

Yes we use a lot of paper and yes we could cut back but paper is an essential item in our every day life. I mean could you imagine your life without paper. Do you know how hard it is to draw on an iPad. And school books there would be no school books just technology.

• Prohibition doesn't work (even on paper).

It was true in America in the early 20th century, and it's true today. Prohibiting the public access to any items is expensive, ineffective, and an over reach of government when concerned with items that pose no threat to person or property.

While the use of paper should be lessened and replaced by a more efficient, more cost effective, and more environmentally friendly alternative, the government prohibition of paper is not the answer.

>