Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

Should parent choose their children life partners

• No but. . . (I need to add another couple of words to submit :/)

They should assist them to not make a wrong choice. E. G. Your child is rushing marriage with someone they just met, Or if your child is marring against the law. (same thing here, I need to add another couple of words to submit :/) spam spam bam ram tang thang

• Arranged marriages are just wrong!

Why force someone to marry someone they didn't choose regardless of if they truly love them. You should have the right to choose if you get married at all and also to choose who you marry if you do decide to get married. People are living longer than ever so arranged marriages are becoming worse and worse.