Should parents let their kids stay up all night playing video games?

• Kids need time to do what they want to do

I think that a GOOD THING THAT KIDS STAY UP AT NIGHT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES AS THEY CAN TAKE CONTROL AND LEARN NEW SKILLSI agree that all teenagers should be allowed to play computer games for 5 hours a day as they will enable them to learn new skills. Additionally they can communicate with their friends online, and will also be able to help each other whilst playing the games. An individual’s typing skills will improve too. Indeed teenagers not only develop gaming skills but they learn computer skills like understanding how the game works and how to hack.

• Yes,it rewards them

Maybe not on school days, but in the weekend,yeah why not. Teens spend at least 6 hours a day learning hard only to come home with homework.That leaves them with only a few amount of spare time a day and only 2 days rest on the weekends. It's good to get your child rewarded after a long week, but this shouldn't interfere with weekend activities.If not then that's fine .

• They should rarely

Good parents understand that balancing authority with freedom is key to raising responsible and well-adjusted children, and children who are largely good and well behaved should be allowed more privileges and responsibilities. All night video games might seem like a waste, but why judge children? Children have different interests than their parents, as has been the case for generations.

• Yes, parents should let their kids stay up playing games.

Parents should allow their kids to stay up all night and play video games. They should be happy that their kids are interacting with other kids and learning social skills. These social skills will help them later in life when they grow up. The early development of children is very important.

• Why not though?

IF the kid in question knows how to control it, Why not let them be themselves? I feel like many parents really have an urge to control their children all the time. A person can nerver really learn to live as they sant but as their parents told them to as a child.

• You should do it

Because its good

and besides it makes me feel good all nicd thwb wu wuhw wuh wuh wuh wuh wuhw u hwuh wuh wu hwuh wuhw uwh wuh wuh wuwh uwhuwh uwhuwhuw uwh uwhuw uwh wuhwuh wuwh uwhuw hwuhwuw huw wuh uhw uwh uwh wuh wuhw uwhuwh uwhwuhwuwuhwwhuw uwhwu wh

• It is great

Spending time playing video games at night not only reduces stress, but after they are done with homework, it is very nice to give them a reward. Tell them to focus and when they are done, playing games at night ON WEEKENDS is a great way to show your love. Kids love it!

• Yes because they are needed

So parents get to play all night long why can't kids play all night long some people hate school those who do need to relax and not freak out they us video games to relax like i hate school and i need video gamiest relax and they are fun and you can talk to people and get new friends

• It's fun to play video games so you shouldn't stop em

I'm a middle schooler child and i think that video games are fun and that they can be played all the time
    Tip for children: if you want to play games at night and your parents don't allow it as long as you have a computer in your room or if your responsible for your tablets find a time your parents are sleeping and sneak tablets or gaming devices in your room and maybe sneak some food and drink in your room and make it last if you have left overs get rid of it before your parents wake up

• It is OK!

As long as its done on the weekend or Friday night, it's OK. Just be sure to get a good sleep for Monday. And it's good to only do it like only once a month for health reasons. I do this and I still get A's in school! It's fun.

• Kingdom Hearts - Where is my Heart?

Enveloped in darkness, Shrouded by the corridors that call out to me while the world sleeps, I speak into the void and the only answer I receive is the disembodied voice asking me the only question that matters: "What's most important to you? "

Is it success? Friendship? Perhaps prized possessions. Whatever it is, One will never achieve of those things, Or be able to use any of those things to their full potential if their brain and body cannot keep up with the world around them. Your days are numbered, And the power that lies deep inside you is birthed by sleep. The fact of the matter is, Your destiny is greater than you ever imagined, But you'll never see the door, Let alone have the power to open it, If you don't do your best.

And you can't do your best if your strength is waning, Your mind fading, Giving into even the lesser of those without hearts. Do you want to be somebody? Those simulations are but empty shells - no hearts, No bodies. Are you tired of seeing the silver lining through the stained glass windows, Locked away on pillars of emptiness? Hiding away in your castle as it fades away into oblivion? Do you want to see the end of the world, Then live beyond it, Achieving mastery, Earning respect, Living your life to its fullest and always be ready to do what needs to be done?

Sleep. There's more to life than simulations. So much more. There is no need to ask for courage. Do not ask for light. Those things are fleeting. Instead, Put your everything into consistency and the courage to act.

When you sleep, You will not succumb to the darkness. Your heart will not submit. You are merely taking a different road.

The road to dawn.

• No! Absolutely not!

If children stay up all night, Many problems could occur. Such as sleeping in the afternoon, Falling asleep in school, And even much more.

I'm a guy that plays games for about an hour or two, But my little brother plays games all day long when he's not in school, Or when he gets home from school. He never knows the meaning of getting off if he has some time off and then plays all hours of the night.

None of it is healthy.

• Nope, and here's why.

Growing up, my single mom would always let me play as often as I wanted as long as I got all A's and was well behaved. You would think this would be a good idea, right? Wrong. By the time I reached high school, all I wanted to do was play the game. Hell, I was still smart but to me, school was a waste a time and I started to rebel. Why go to school and deal with shitty people and shitty time-consuming homework when I could stay home and get better at Call of Duty? Anyway, when my mom presented me with the option of either getting my diploma or living at a homeless shelter when I turned 18, I finally wised up and finished school. Now, I'm 18. I'm just now getting my first job. I'm still don't have my driver's license.

Side note: My mom has been pushing me to get these things when I was 16 and even before. I was just so defiant at that age that I threatened suicide over facing reality.

Back to the subject at hand: I'm behind my peers. Kid's I grew up with are already managers at the fast food joint in town and I'm still looking for a job. I'm still hooked on video games. I'm wiser to a lot more things than when I was 18, but the need to play 8 hours and more everyday is still there, and I don't ever see it going away. I'm introverted, but I wasn't always. It's just when you've played as much as me, reality can't compare to the world of games.

I believe games aren't inherently bad or evil but if you find your children are spending more time behind the electronics (whether it be just a movie or a game), then you might want to pull the plug before it becomes a problem that becomes near impossible to fix.

• It is bad for your health

If kids stay up all night playing video games they wont get any sleep and sometimes it can effect your child's performance or learning ability in school the next morning. When you think about it should you really let your kids/kid stay up playing violent and inappropriate video games all night

• No! Grumpy Kids Will Appear!

You see, if you let kids stay up all night playing video games, it will have bad effects on them. Kids need about 9 hours of sleep each night. If they don't get that sleep, like adults, will be grumpy and disagreeable the next day! And will also effect their school work. Kids will do terrible in school, if they stay up all night playing video games. Because they are too tired! Also, it's video games! Not a healthy choice!

• Maybe once a month

A lot of people are addicted to there video games and wont get off of them and if they play them to much there brain could get messed up. And if they stay up all night doing it every day they could get very sick. But it wont hurt to stay up all night playing video games once a month.

• As a Parent and a Teacher....

As a parent and a teacher, I can say that any parent who allows a ten or eleven-year old child to stay up all night playing these games is being neglectful and needs to take control of the situation. We have one student who (in the course of a thirty-minute lesson, has to be awakened a dozen times every day. He tells us he stays up all night playing games. His parent is aware of the problem and does NOTHING about it. His grades are NOT what they should be (and we work our hindquarters off to make lessons fun and interesting) and he is constantly lost about all he's supposed to be doing. I say his mother needs to either HIDE THE POWER CORD to this game console when she herself retires or she needs to homeschool him. The thought that his scores will be attached to my name and moreover that he is the one who is really being hurt in the long run makes me absolutely sick!

• Lack of Sleep is the Issue, Not Video Games

I think the bigger issue is allowing children to stay up all night. Regardless of what they are doing, this is not good for their health. Sleep is important for brain function, the immune system, and so on. So just for once, forget the video game part and realize the real issue. Sleep!

• Maybe once a year!

Most children love their video games; however, I do not think parents should allow their kids to be up all night playing video games. UNLESS, it is during the summer, and they have a friend spending the night. Then that won't really hurt them, but never be allowed on a school night.

• No. I do not believe parents should let their kids stay up all night playing video games.

No. I do not believe parents should let their kids stay up all night playing video games, because there is no profit in that. It is extremely bad for the child's mental development. It will also leave the children to tired to wake up in the morning, and perform at school the next day.

>