Should people be allowed to burn a american flag?

• Yes I hate America

Lol I hate America America is a stupid country ok and yes I think that people should be allowed to burn the American flag ok ok ok ok and yes I think that people should absolutely be allowed to burn the American flag ok ok ok ok ok ok bye bye

• Yes they should

People should be allowed to burn the American Flag because some countries just don’t like The United States of America ok and yes I think that people should be allowed to burn the American Flag ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye

• No no no

I think that people should not be allowed to burn the American flag because this is our country ok and no I think that it should be illegal to burn the American flag and people should not be allowed to burn the American flag ok ok ok ok bye bye

• No they shouldn’t

People should not be allowed to burn a American flag 🇺🇸 ok because it is not nice and it’s disrespectful and I’m afraid that is unacceptable ok 👍 ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok 👍 and yes people should not be allowed to burn a American flag ok good bye 👋