Should people be allowed to put pineapple on pizza?

• Free country; free choice. Nuff Said.

I have a pen, I have a apple
    Uh! Apple-pen!

I have a pen, I have pineapple
    Uh! Pineapple-pen!

Apple-pen, pineapple-pen
    Uh! Pen-pineapple-apple-pen
    Pen-pineapple-apple-pen
    Dance time!

I have a pen, I have a pen
    Uh! Long pen!

I have a apple, I have pineapple
    Uh! Apple-pineapple!

Long pen, apple-pineapple,
    Uh! Pen-pineapple-apple-pen!
    Pen-pineapple-apple-pen!

• Pineapple on pizza is delicious.

Pineapple on pizza is delicious. It is also sort of healthy because it has a fruit on it. It also makes it to where pizza is on the health plate. You have your grains (the crust) the fruit (pineapple) dairy (cheese) meats (pepperoni or Canadian bacon). So in conclusion pineapple does belong on pizza,

• Abso lute ly!

When 97% of the Domino's llocations WORLD
    WIDE purchase it enough to stay in the menu. . . Then you know it's a widely accepted iitem! Anyone worth their weight in pizza boxes knows this. . . And after delivering THOUSANDS of pizzas. . . I know. . It is very widely accepted, Loved, Adored, And wanted! So "saw it off" pineapple pizza haters!

• Yea, They honestly should.

People should have the freedom to put what they want on pizza as long as they like it. It doesn't matter about what topping they put on their pizza, And people shouldn't judge people based on what they like on their pizza. And besides, Pineapple on pizza is great. đź‘Ś đź‘Ś

• Pineapple is great

Is it weird to put cheese on pizza? Is it weird to put pineapple on pizza? If you said no to cheese but yes to pineapple, read on. Some dude was like "let's put some milk here for 50 years. 50 years later: oh it looks good let me eat it. MMMMM delicious its even better when melted. Lets put melted 50 year old milk on pizza!!! Wow pineapple is really weird...

• It's the Best

Not only should people be allowed to put pineapple on pizza, but they should be encouraged to. Without pineapple a pizza is lonely. This is an often misunderstood issue and I encourage everyone to give pineapple pizza a try. Pineapple is delicious on anything (including pizza). Put in on EVERYTHING!!!!!

• I like pineapple

I want to be able to put pineapple on my pizza because I really like the taste. Who is going to take that away from me because I need to have a serious word with him. (I need more words) ;he. S s s s s s s s s

• You do you

What does it matter what people put on their pizza, I am an all meat person. Once someone told me that my favorite pizza (Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham and ground beef) sounded like diabetes on cheese. But hey, that's what I like to eat. I don't like pineapple on pizza, but you do you and eat pineapple on pizza.

• Yeah that's gonna be a no for me dog

As the Pineapple Lord I have decreed the combination of pineapples on pizza is an unmoral choice. It is actually a very unpopular choice and is denounced by many people, Most notably Gordon Ramsey. I love pineapple, But on a pizza, It just has a very strange taste. It makes the pizza acidic, Which is bad because of the large amounts of grease found on a pizza. Also it is hard to believe that people would think to put 50 year old cheese on a pizza. Cheese does not take that long to make.

• Ummm no thanks

Pineapples should not be on pizza. Pineapple is the only fruit that one might consider to have on a pizza, and it not even a real fruit. It's not a pine, it's not an apple, its actually a berry! What kind of person puts berries on pizza? Normally if you’re sharing a pizza and one of you doesn’t like a specific topping, you just take it off and eat what’s left. However, pineapple loves to leave it sickly taste behind (because it’s evil like that) so even without a single trace of yellow left, as soon as that pizza hits your mouth, you can tell immediately that it has been poisoned by pineapple. Professional Chef, Gordon Ramsey once said, and I quote “Pineapple does not go on top of pizza”, he is a professional and he knows what he is talking about, if you dare to disagree with him he will put two pieces of bread on your face and call you an idiot sandwich.

And finally you are eating spongebob's home, you sick person!

• Ummm just no

• Ummm just no

>