• People should be careful about posting on Social media

Having social media is fine, But without thinking before you post might cause problems and/or drama. Sharing private information and crossing the line isn’t cool and other people can you track down all your information and at where you live. There are crimes and incidents of kidnapping, Deaths and all thoughts of different cruel things that you could never imagine.

• Should students be careful what they put on social media

You shouldn't post anything on social media that you don't want people to see at all. You should watch what you post on social media. You also shouldn't talk to people you don't actually know. I think you should limited the age to have social media age up to 19 years old

• Yes I believe more people should be away of what the post.

This is one opinion that I will really stick too.. I think people post too much on their social media which ends up cause lots of problems and/or drama. I do understand that most social media's try to make it about you and want you to share what you're doing/eating/ect.. Although, I think it shouldn't be used for anything that could be private or hurt someone's feelings!

• Yes, People should be more careful

Yes, I believe that people should be more careful about what they post on social media because even if it is their personal page there is still a limit that shouldn't be crossed and I find alot of people cross that line and it really isn't cool. I personally don't post much.

• People should be more careful what they post on social media.

In current society, social media has given people the ability to stay in contact and up-to-date on the comings and goings of their friends, family and favorite stars. However, with this ability comes the power to shape the narrative of what you want your followers to learn. Therefore its very easy to mislead, misinform and misrepresent yourself or others and thus people should be very aware and careful of how they craft their online messages.

• Yes, people should watch what they say because anyone has access to social media

Virtually anyone who has social media can be tracked down. Anything that could be construed as unprofessional, negative or malicious can be used against a person who has social media profiles. People have been jailed, have been passed over for jobs, and have been reprimanded for things they have posted on social media. If it is not something that you would not say to someone's face, it should not be said online. That is bullying and cyber-attacking. Adults should be role models for children and yet children are on social media and are seeing what is being posted. When the adults lash out or vindictively attack someone maliciously, the children are able to see this. Too many people hide behind a computer thinking that everything they say is going to be all right.

• People should not be careful about what they post

People should not be careful about what they post on social media if they do not care. It's a trick. If you think you shouldn't be careful about what you post, Then go ahead, Just know that it will be very unlikely for you to find any jobs or have a good reputation based on what you post. Go ahead and post whatever you want, It's your life you're ruining :)