• Be right for justice

Some people get away with a lot of stuff and lets put an and with this. So make it right for all the people that has not did any crimes. We all beg you to stop doing crimes and live a good life so later you guys don't have to regret your decisions

• Laws have saved many lives, Jobs and people from going INSANE!

If I were to create an amazing piece of art that I spent days making, I would add a dollar for every day I spent on it, And for the materials I used to make it. Then as people are walking though my art gallery, Someone steals it! This beautiful piece of art. He is not even a ounce apologetic, Instead he has people writing paragraphs and paragraphs backing him up, Saying that he did nothing wrong! Yes, I have plenty of copies of this art, Yet it hurts to have worked so hard on something, And to earn literally nothing but disappointment in return from its user!

• Its the law!

Its like asking "should people be able to rob stores? " If its ILLEGAL then u need to be punished! Its not even worth the DEBATE! If there's a debate for this, Then there should also be a debate for : drugs, Alcohol, And murder! Why don't we just let murders go and be free to do whatever we want, Break the law all they want because if we are letting some crimes go, Then why not all the other ones too?
    Report Post

• Yes i agree

Yes i agree! In my opinion yes they should be punished because its a little crime that can lead to bigger ones and yes i agree with you addy and people should be thrown in jail if illegaly downloding more than 10! People who do this should be prevented from using computer access for 24 hours and it should auto delete the music stolen. SO YES I AGREE!

• Yes i agree

• Yes i agree

• Yes i agree!

In my opinion yes they should be punished because its a little crime that can lead to bigger ones and yes i agree with you addy and people should be thrown in jail if illegaly downloding more than 10! People who do this should be prevented from using computer access for 24 hours and it should auto delete the music stolen. SO YES I AGREE!

• IT'S the LAW!

How is it okay to BREAK THE LAW? ! Some crimes as small as SPEEDING get people thrown in jail. And yes, Speeding is dangerous, But so is downloading music ILLEGALLY! Laws were put in place for a reason! No matter how pointless they seem to a certain amount of people! Because small crimes without punishment, Will lead to bigger crimes! Because we are letting people do whatever they want! If the no side were to win, Then the law would become more flexible, Soon, Laws that need to be in place would fall apart, And soon millions more will DIE every day because of speed limits of 100 MPH one broken law after another, Will cause a rift in the systems. And a butterfly affect will happen!

• Its like asking "should people be able to rob stores? "

If its ILLEGAL then u need to be punished! Its not even worth the DEBATE! If there's a debate for this, Then there should also be a debate for : drugs, Alcohol, And murder! Why don't we just let murders go and be free to do whatever we want, Break the law all they want because if we are letting some crimes go, Then why not all the other ones too?

• Yyyy uuuuu ly

Because hgur ughr urhg urhurh uhfuhuehfuheu ufeh uhfuehf uehf uhefue u heuf huehu fhuehf ueuh hfuheu huehfu heuhf uefuh ue huhgsuygfygye gyaofhui ioehuiefuauiyegyfaybfyhauh ehe ye h ueh u eyufyfye ey fygfyg ye ye e y yey ye gy fgyeisgfryrgy gr ryg yrs uuyur ry r yrgysryrgyrg sr ys jyrgfsyrj r

• They shouldn't be punished

Downloading music and movies illegally and being punished for it is dumb because people just want some entertainment a. It is true people just want some entertainment so they don’t have to pay for movies or music. Sometimes, People don’t want to afford such expensive movies or music because it is such a hit or it is so popular. Also, There are 50% of the people that can't pay for it. So there is no reason they should be punished for something they can't even afford? It is their right to watch what they like for entertainment. While criminals run loose for worse things than like this, People just want to catch the people, Who have done something in their right, And to punish them by putting them in jail.

• It is just useless arresting people.

Why should people be arrested by just downloading some videos or music. Some people are struggling out there to find money but they aren't working 24 hours, Everyone wants to find their own freedom and entertainment so why do you want to break down their entertainment while they are enjoying their life. If you want to just spot what they are wrong then why don't you look back in the mirror what colour your mind is. So why don't you just mind your own business while we are doing ours

• It is 👌to illegally download movies and music.

It is not a crime so you wouldn't go to jail. SQUEE! No jail! Movie and music artists don't need that LITTLE bit more of money to use from downloading their videos. I thought they already had enough MONEY MONEY MONEY to use. Why would they want that LITTLE bit more if money when they could just give it to me cause I'm REALLY broke? ! ? !

• Not at all

Pirating any kind of online entertainment should at least be punished less harshly if not at all. So what? I downloaded a videogame/movie/something else for free and now you fine me 250000$ or put me in the pen for 10 years? I’m sure some pedophiles have gotten smaller sentences. Also what is the point dealing with a random nobody who wants some entertainment but doesn’t wanna spend 60$ for it when there’s killers and real thieves out there?

• Should Downloading Illegal Music/Movies be Punished?

Imagine having a favorite singer or band. Now they just released an album, But you can't get it. No problem, Since you can acquire it somewhere else. The problem is, You will be doing so illegally.
    We got people in the world doing graver things. Why should downloading illegal music/movies be punished? Prisoners could be running loose while you're just too busy minding the fact that others are obtaining illegal music. Who cares if they are? They might be the next Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran! All you're doing, Haters, Are squandering their dream, Talent, And future. Do you feel like you've accomplished your goal? I hope so, So you can stop this nonsense.
    Hands down the biggest reason that movies shouldn't be illegal is that 50% of the people can't pay for it. Why should they be punished for something they can't even afford? It is a kind of entertainment that every human being has the right to enjoy.

• Music is not made for money

Music is passion, It is not made for money. If you have a good voice, And if you really like to sing, Then produce songs. Then the artist can be successful. If someone makes music for money, And not an expert, Then he's a failure. Besides, Artists can make money by views on Youtube. So f off.

• Music is not made for money

I know what the f i am saying. Music is passion, If you have a good voice, And if you like to sing, Then be a music artist. Music is not made for money, If you don't like music, And start making music, Then you're a utter and failer. So make music free.

• I see nothing wrong so whats the problem?

No one should be punished in downloading movies or music because sometimes people down have wifi to hear music and can't see movies so they have it downloaded on the phone or on a tablet and take it to go. Sometimes kids get fussy and parent need to have their childrens favortie movie or song to enterain the little ones and some people have finacial issue so maybe they're phone is disconnected and they wouldn't need internet cause its already downloaded and readt to go.

• 5t5 t4 6y

R24t43y2 47trye74gr43 rft3g 43r6t43 646ttr y5ghr yegre yrge wfe etfyg t4tyeuw t3fgh teygwh teywu t4ywu tfffffffffffff teywui tyu rrtyu rtyu tyu rtyu rtyu rtyu rtyu ty utyu tyu tyu t yu tyu t y t y ty t y ty ty ty ty t t t ty ty t ty t y ty

• Taken too seriously

We got people doing worse things in the world walking free, But lets put little jim bob in jail cause he wanted to see the avengers, Great laws we have (sarcasm). As if the corrupt in hollywood need more money. This should honestly not even be a debate, If you answer yes you are a joke.