• Re: Meh... At what cost?

I'll be honest, I couldn't disagree with you more. If you're being passed by a man 30 years your elder, whom I assume has a scraggly beard and recurring knee problems, it seems you could use some exercise yourself. If you have a younger brother, he's likely significantly more athletic than you, and will continue to be if you keep up that attitude

• Re: Meh... At what cost?

• Re: Meh... At what cost

Frankly, I couldn't disagree more with your comment. To be honest, if you are being passed by a man 30 years your elder, whom I assume has a scraggly beard and knee problems, you are probably someone who could use exercise the most. If you have any younger brothers, they're probably significantly more athletic than you, and will only continue to be if you keep up that attitude.

• Yes, but it would be up to them.

The decision to exercise should be left up to each individual person, but there are tons of great benefits to getting enough exercise. The obvious benefit is that it will help someone lose weight. It also has added benefits of reducing insomnia and anxiety and preventing diseases and prolonging life.

• Yes, People Should Exercise Regularly

Studies have shown that regular exercise is essential to having a healthy body. Having a healthy body makes all other aspects of our daily lives easier. In addition to providing indisputable health benefits, exercise simply makes a person look and feel better. There is also a sense of satisfaction one feels when they endure a good, stimulating workout.

• People absolutely should exercise.

There are many reasons people should exercise. Exercise improves physical fitness by stregthening the various systems of the body and improving muscle strength, flexibility and balance. Exercise can help people live longer, more enjoyable lives. There are many fun and entertaining forms of exercise, exercise does not mean just running or weight lifting. Also, the younger a person starts exercising on a regular basis, the better quality of life he or she will have.

• Yes, people should exercise.

Yes, I believe that people should exercise. While dieting, exercising and limiting your caloric intake can help you lose weight, exercising also helps in other physiological areas. Anybody can eat less and lose weight, and exercise to burn calories, thus accelerating your weight loss, but exercising also helps keep your heart rate up, which in turn lowers your resting heart rate, increasing your likelihood of avoiding chest/heart problems. Exercising also routinely stretches muscles and legs out, so that the body is limber at all times and ready for anything that is thrown its way. While these are only a few reasons why people should exercise, there are hundreds of other additional reasons why exercising is good for the body, mind, and soul, such as because it releases endorphins that cause happiness rather than sadness and gloom, which can be uplifting and motivational.

• We Are an Unhealthy Nation

As technology takes over we are exercising less and fattening up. This needs to change. There are so many heath issues that come with being overweight. Exercise can help cure some of those issues and it is even found to get rid of feelings of depression which a large part of the population is suffering from as well.

• YES, People Should Exercise

People should exercise because exercising is healthy, for one thing. Almost everyone can benefit from exercising, if they are able to exercise. It helps you lose weight, get or stay in shape, and that improves cardiovascular health and solves many other medical problems. Exercise can also help people to have higher self-esteem and may help depression.

• Everyone should have to exercise - By Summer Coventry Year 7

I am in year 7, so my pinion is not usually counted for, but i strongly believe that exercise is something i believe all people should endure during their lifetime. If everyone in the world exercised, we wouldn't be suffering from half of the difficulties that a vast majority of people have today.
    Here is a list of why people should have to exercise

1. Exercise reduces body fat. It is scientifically proven that in some cases obesity can lead to depression and anxiety. I know this argument has a lot against it. I know heaps of overweight happy people. But it HAS been proven that being overweight CAN lead to certain issues such as, aforementioned, depression and anxiety. Exercise can cure this.

2. Exercise builds up muscle strength and aerobic power.

3. Exercise reduces blood pressure

4. Exercise lowers the risk of type 2 diabetes

5. Exercise maintains immune functioning

6. It keeps your bones strong

7. It improves your breathing

8. One of my own opinions and not exactly proven, but there are many types and forms of exercise. Weights, running, dancing, sports of your liking, walking, jogging, climbing, cycling, rowing and so many more things. Half the activities we do in our daily lives are exercise. Im a dancer so thats what i do for exercise, along with many other sports and brief workouts such as yoga, going for a jog or just a regular workout e.G tredmill, wigths, bicycle and other things. What im saying is, if you include exercise with something you love, exercise is FUN.

9. Exercise boosts your energy and makes you tire less easily

10. Reduces the risk of athuritis

11. Helps you sleep better

12. It improves your mood

13. Reduces absenteeism

14. It helps you have a better memory

15. Along with memory, it highly boosts your intelligence

16. Lowers the risk of dementia

17. There is something inside all of our bodies called serotonin. It is the natural "happy drug" that circulates through our system. It is proven theat exercising activates this "drug" and improves your happiness

there. I have just given you not 1, not 2 but 18 great reasons why everyone should exercise i can back them up with an entire page of evidence if you really want me to.
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15
    16
    17
    18
    18 REASONS. If you really care enough to put comments on this page on why everyone shouldnt exercise, then you should be able to go search these up. Otherwise, try me. These are alllll proven. As i said i am in year 7 and my opinion as a minor is not very recognised in this world. But still. Anyway if you had the time to read these entire 18 REASONS!!!! Then good on u. But stop reading now and go do some exercise

• Exercising is a waste of time

Many people say exercising is health beneficial and i do not totally disagree.
    However, people still can live on without exercising. It is a daily routine for a citizen of a urbanized country to wake up , go work , come home and sleep. Even after going through a vicious cycle as such for years , they are still alive and kicking.
    The basic necessity for survival is food , water and air whereas exercise is more of recreational activity , which only gives a person temporal satisfaction. Why would anyone want to exercise when they can use the opportunity to earn more money?

• There is no reason to exercise

Thanks to modern technology like cars and elevators, exercise is no longer necessary for most people. Most jobs do not require physical fitness and food can be easily accessed by simply dialing the telephone. The only reason someone might feel compelled to exercise is to attack, --I mean attract-- a mate. But this is a last resort for people with bad credit. An easier and safer solution is plastic surgery and a fake dating profile on okcupid.

• Too much exercise

Too much of doing it is overdoing it. Exercising for whatever reason, its not a priority something you have to do. If you have been exercising every day, well, its known, studies show, that those who do a lot of exercising have a shorter life span. A little is okay at times.

• Because not good bad

Because no not good bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad because not good very bad

• Because no bad

Not good so no bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad because no not good very bad

• Self-esteem and other problems

Exercise lowers your self-esteem. And in some cases can cause diabetes. Also exercising can become addictive. People who ran at a fast pace more than four hours a week for more than three days a week had about the same risk of dying during the study’s 12-year follow up as those who were inactive and hardly exercised at all.

• Meh... At what cost?

There are enough Al Smiths in the world... Honestly- can't I simply walk down the street without a man thirty years my elder jog by me looking like a total stud? Frankly, I'm fed up with it. I'd rather watch tv and only see fit people on Bay Watch in the comfort of my living room.

>