Should people get fined for throwing cigarettes on the floor

• Yes, because it is their choice to throw it on the floor.

Smokers don't need to litter and pollute the Earth. It is their choice to do it. It was also their choice to start smoking in the first place, regardless of peer pressure they may have felt. A fine will help keep streets cleaner and with less pollution, which is healthier for others, and hopefully deter smokers from starting smoking and littering their used cigarettes. This can also help smokers decide to stop smoking for fear of forgetting and getting fined.

• It's just annoying

POLLUTION AND GARBAGE. I'm just going to spam it because of word count and because I don't know any other reason. POLLUTION AND GARBAGE AND POLLUTION AND GARBAGE AND POLLUTION AND GARBAGE AND POLLUTION AND GARBAGE AND POLLUTION AND GARBAGE AND POLLUTION AND GARBAGE AND POLLUTION AND GARBAGE AND burnt paper

• People need to stop smoking

If people throw cigarette on the floor it pollutes and damages our world and it has to stop because if it continues the world would burn and everyone would die and I don't think anyone wants that and cigarettes are really toxic so I really think people should be pay fines for throwing throwing cigarettes on the floor

• Micromanaging gone too far!

It’s a waste of my tax dollars to seek and punish those throw cigarette butts out. If people were to spit on the ground should that be punishable? If people picks their nose and sticks the booger on a park bench, Should they be jailed or fined? What about public farting?

• ...No...Just no...Seriously, no.

Ok. Pollution. What pollutes more, a plastic bottle that will last over 40 years, or a cigar which probably won't a month without being completely destroyed? Second, should we really devote a police force to find people dropping a cigar from their hand? Do you think it will be easy to find out if someone dropped a cigar? If we had to assign police on for finding people dropping cigars, then we'd end up having more high school shootings, more robberies, and countless other crimes because of the sheer difficulty of telling who dropped what in a public area.

>