• NO! Its not needed

I have never gotten the flu vaccine and I've never gotten the flu. My friends that have gotten the shot have gotten the flu. If you get it, You are just putting in stuff to "help you", But it really doesn't help. Also if you don't get it, Your immune will become stronger.

• Yes, people should get a Flu Vaccine

People should get a Flu Vaccine for the following two reasons.
    First and foremost, The Flue Vaccine could reduce the risk of the flu. According to a research on illness, In the previous flu season, The flu vaccine was roughly 36% effective at preventing flu. Although the vaccine is never 100% effective in preventing flu, It can reduce your chances of getting it.
    Secondly, People can take the vaccine easily. The flu vaccine can be found at most hospitals, So people don't have to wait in long lines or make a future appointment. It's convince for the people who want to take it.

• Yes, Of course. People should have the flu vaccination.

Getting the flu vaccine is a good way to reduce the risk of having flu and improve individuals' health condition. Flu vaccinations can not only help people to against viruses but also improve people's immune system. The most significant thing is reducing the opportunities of spreading the disease.

In addition, With the popularization of the flu vaccine, People's health will become better and better, And the quality of the workforce will be improved. It is a good trend for our society. Henry

• Yes, people should get the flu vaccine

There are some supports for these arguments.
    Firstly, Getting the flu vaccine is helpful for people to keep well always. As we all know, The flu is a normal disease and many people will be easy to be taken, Usually three or four times a year. Many people insist that they can drink hot water for a week and then recover from flu; however, It is a fact that every year they spend more than three weeks with bad symptoms such as sore throats, Runny noses and headache, Which will affect their behaviors badly, Particularly when they are facing challenges. People will feel sick during this week, And cannot concentrate on daily work or study.
    The second support is that controlling the effect of flu can avoid some more dangerous diseases. Although, Some people think they can drink hot water to recover, Still a big part of people attach less importance to the flu. Most of them do not do anything for the flu when the flu outbreaks. As a consequence, People may get a more terrible illness which destroys organs.

• Yes, People should get a Flu Vaccine

The second support is that controlling the effect of flu can avoid some more dangerous diseases. Although, Some people think they can drink hot water to recover, Still a big part of people attach less importance to the flu. Most of them do not do anything for the flu when the flu outbreaks. As a consequence, People may get a more terrible illness which destroys organs. Jerry

• It depends on how you think. . . .

So, I’ve never taken the flu shot. I take other shots but never the flu shot. I feel like yes, The flu shot is good! For anyone who is afraid of dieing from it but if you don’t take the flu shot you are also improving and strengthening your immune system. SO like my supporting headline says. . . . . . It depends on how you think and what you wanna do.

• Yes people should get the flu vaccine

Because i said that they should. It is important part of life. I hope that everyone would get the flu vaccination. It gives people the flu so it helps them fight off any flu they would get later on in the year. So yes they should get the flu shot.

• People Should Get the Flu Vaccine

Yes, people should get the flu vaccine. Being vaccinated not only reduces one's chances of becoming sick, but it also reduces one's chances of spreading sickness to others. It is thus the responsibility of every person who is able to get the vaccine to do so. To not do so would be to ignore responsibility.

• Yes, people should get a Flu Vaccine

Each and every year the flu keeps mutating and getting worse and worse. And still people are reluctant to getting a vaccine for it. People should get a flu vaccine because it is a cheap, effective preventative method and will save you enormous amounts of money by preventing long hospital visits when they inevitably catch the flu.

• Yes, people should get the flu vaccine because it helps not only prevent contracting the virus but helps it not to spread.

The flu vaccine works by injecting a small amount of a dead, non-active form of the virus into the body so that a person can develop antibodies to counteract any future contact with the active virus. The flu shot itself is harmless, safe, and easy to attain. By getting the shot just once a year, a person greatly reduces their risk of getting sick with the flu and also eliminates the possibility of getting others sick, should they have contracted the virus without vaccination. Simple vaccinations like this are smart and keep people healthy.

• NO! Its not needed

• No. I object to drugging our children to protect the apathetic.

It's given as a herd vaccination, The more people vaccinated the less chance there is of it spreading. What I object to is the vaccine is pushed on our children first. Schools have a nurse come in to give a free dose whilst the majority of the post school population do not get vaccinated. I know many of the elderly do not get vaccinated as it makes them feel unwell, So we are effectively drugging our children to minimise the risk to adults who won't get the vaccine themselves.

• It depends on how you think. . . .

• No. Ask around first with people you know.

A number of people who have had this flu shot have stated they have gotten sick not long after and are more susceptible to become sick again not long after.
    I've know people who continue to get the flu shot regardless with the same outcome but still think it's a good idea.
    They suggest pregnant women should get shots as the flu may have a slight negative affect on unborn child however if this shot makes you ill after and makes you more susceptible to the flu then why would a healthy woman get a shot when in pregnancy their immune system is stronger than usual?
    I'm all for all other vaccinations, especially in children but everyone I know whose had the flu shot ends up continuously sick. The only vaccination I don't trust. If a couple out of the handful had side effects, I'd consider it but all of those I've asked???
    It's a no from me.

• NO probably not

Bad really bad, like people say " wow the flu shot is really unhelpful and bad"

• Read the science, avoid scare tactic propaganda

First: the flu does NOT kill nearly the number the media states, usually less than 2,000 people a year...CHECK THE CDC WEBSITE FOR YOURSELF!
    Second: ulcers kill more people in a year than the flu does, as do many other common problems yet we don't worry about those problems to the same degree...No money in it apparently
    Third: there is absolutely no difference in the deaths per year when the flu shot it "right" versus "wrong"
    Fourth: if our bodies build antibodies why do they push an annual flu shot covering a majority of strains we would have already built antibodies for? Hmmm...
    Fifth: it's medicallu impossible for a virus to mutate into a bacteria. So, don't believe the flu can become pneumonia! They are unrelated!!

The pneumonia vaccine however, worth considering!

Getting the flu shot buys into the media scare tactics and government propaganda! Vaccinate and immunize withy the things science has proven works, the flu shot is a complete scam!

Chris RN

• Only for the Inactive

There are multiple strains of influenza. Doctors are guessing 6 months in advance of which strains they need to include in the vaccine. Then they inject it into your body (along with the other garbage they use to make the vaccine) and you just hope they picked the right strains for the year. I'm 26 and have had flu-like symptoms (not even sure if it was influenza) once in my life. Eating healthy and remaining active helps keep your immune system strong so your body can fight diseases before they have the chance to slow you down.

• Shouldn't even be a question. NO.

First of all the flu vaccine is produced in a laboratory where the scientists have no idea what strain(s) of the flu are going around. So they are pretty much playing a guessing game and making us guinea pigs. Secondly we have no idea what goes into this vaccine. We have no idea what kind of toxins and useless junk are being injected into our bodies. People actually get sick from getting this shot so why does the medical community push people to keep getting this shot...One reason; money. Most members of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) which dictates who should be getting the vaccines each year have some tie to the company who produces the vaccine so they make a profit for each and every person who gets the vaccine. The researchers who try to convince us that this is the best route to go to keep us healthy and that vaccines are safe most of the time that research is funded by the vaccine company so that research is very biased and is going to make sure that the company looks good and that they have a very helpful product. If the people who are going to profit from injecting us with god only knows what are making money why would they ever tell us that getting a flu vaccine is going to harm us. There have been scientists who don't work for the vaccine companies do research on the vaccines and what they found is horrific. Most flu vaccines contain Mercury which we all know can harm us in so many ways. There are studies that say that the flu vaccine is linked to the rising numbers of people with Alzheimer's disease. Instead of promoting healthy and natural ways to keep the flu away the medical community pushes unnatural harmful vaccines.

• Not a good idea

While the Flu Vaccine may appear to help people all over the world, it is not safe. When they make the Flu Vaccine they cannot possibly cover the entire gamut of possible effects of the Flu Virus, due to its mutating ability. So they take what they believe will be the most common effects of the virus and create the flu shot based on those basic symptoms. I think this is wrong. Flu Vaccines should be made according the most common symptoms found by area because the strain changes so my by temperature and past flu's and it is not a general over all do good because of it.

• No Way Jose!

I would never get the vaccine because you do not know what they actually put into that vaccine. There are plenty of people who get the vaccine and STILL get the flu every single year. Why didn't the vaccine help them? Maybe because it's not the flu vaccine they are getting. You couldn't PAY ME to get one!

>