Should people have to take a test before they have children?

• The mentally ill ,the stupid and people to poor to feed their own children should not appropriate.

Societies , we the people have to support these individuals with are tax money.. The USA was sterilizing people in the 30s and should have continued. “ Morality”- Values or principles. These are words set up by man to make us better human beings. There is close to seven billion people on this planet. Violence, hate, diseases, and wars are only getting to be more the norm. It will get worse human beings are a violent breed. The only possible solution is to reduce the population of people who will never contribute anything good to the world

• Why not a little test?

Some people is just not capable to raise a child well. I've seen a lot of child abuse happening, even to myself, just because the parents aren't ready to bear child or they have serious problems which cause them to be unfit to raise a child, which results in creating dangerous, unsafe, unfit place for a child to grow. A parents have choice to bear child but a child never once has a choice to be born, and I don't think a child deserves to be born only to be treated poorly by people who have better choice to bring them to this world. I know the enforcement will be very difficult, and even if parents pass the test, it won't guarantee that they will be a good parents, but at least it will reduce the number of children living under terror by people who raises them.

As someone here stated, we take tests to get driving license, we take tests to enroll in university, we take tests to get a job, almost all of aspects in our lives have little test on it, so why not a little test for bearing a child?

• A mental and emotional intelligence test, as well as an income test.

Virtually every ill the world suffers right now is due to overpopulation. Instead of address that, we try to fix things piecemeal and that will never work. But the most important thing to consider is that for many people, life is not a gift. Too many children are neglected and abused, unwanted, addicted to drugs, hungry, live in unsafe unsanitary homes. Why on earth do we consider it our RIGHT to drag another human being into consciousness and then do less than everything to help them navigate it. Look at the history of natural population control, plague, famine, do you think nothing is coming for all of us as we use up our planet? Wake up.

• To protect many generations from abusive parents that are not fit to handle children

As a victim from abuse from my mother and my father enabling it, I say that not everyone is fit to be a parent. My mother would hit me and throw things at me and my father looking the other way and then saying that I could avoid it by doing something that I either forgot or out of my hands.

• Parents who repeat bad mistakes

I am a teacher. I Love my job. I have had a wide variety of students in my classes over the last decade. One family stands out. I taught four of the five children in the family. Each of the four children had varying degrees of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome as well as other learning disabilities that were directly caused by their mother's decision to continue drinking. Once might have been an accident but four times is no accident. This woman does love her children but she should not be allowed to have any more. If someone had made her pass a test perhaps she would not have harmed her own children through negligence.

• Time to smarten up

The earth can NOT support the growing number of humans. Not only this it seems like poverty, low socio class and low educated people are reproducing at an alarming rate, these people consume and have no value to society. We need to reduce our numbers, people are quick to cull a specie of animal if they are out of control in numbers so what makes us any better. We must start to make smarter decisions, we must reduce our population, this will decrease consumption and mining of the earths finite resources. It is the only way. Other wise for the next 150 years humans are only allowed to have 1 child.

• If we have to take a test to prevent reckless drivers, why not take a test to prevent reckless parents?

Too many kids are being born into homes that are unstable, unsafe, and dangerous. Kids are losing their lives or being put into foster care just because he home and parents was not ready. Kids are getting shaken, abused, starved, or just thrown out for no reason. If the kid is put in foster care, that has an emotional toll on the child for the rest of its life. If the parent can't pass the test and has a kid, the parent should have to go to classes to learn what to do, and the kid should be taken until the parent can pass the test.

• It would be nice, but impossible to implement

Firstly how would you measure a person's intelligence? Many would suggest the use of an IQ test, however IQ tests do not measure divergent thinking which is important in innovation and entrepreneurship. What needs to be discussed is how to develop a social framework to accommodate for different levels of intelligence.

• Human lives are at risk

From personal experience, I don't think some people should just be granted the right to have children. As soon as I stepped off the path my parents wanted me to take, they stopped buying enough food for the three of us and didn't speak to me anymore. A good friend of mine has a similar story. His mother spends all of their income on alcohol and nothing on food. We both live in a first world country, in which this behaviour is not expected, but is going unnoticed for the most part. Furthermore, I would not have a problem with these habits if my friend and I were earning our own money, but unfortunately due to the scarcity of jobs and the flawed welfare system in place, that is not possible, but that is another argument altogether. Getting back to the point, I think any potential parents should be assessed through a test of mental strength, which would not be as easy to plan for as a test of intelligence would be. I think if there were such a test, it would mainly assess how people cope in times of struggle, and whether or not they can stay positive when things get shitty, keep providing for their family, don't turn into a bum, etc. I believe these are crucial in not only building strong habits for their potential child, but also for the welfare of the child. Speaking once again from personal experience, my mother thought she had a stroke and it really scared her, but after the hospital told her she was all good, the thought of potentially having a stroke had already left it's mark on her, and now she only buys things for herself to cheer herself up or distract her from the problems/responsibilities of life. She hasn't had a job in a decade and has been living off of my father's welfare payments since then. She has had multiple nervous breakdowns in the past which have mentally scarred a sibling of mine, acting as a source of insecurity. With all that said, my point in the argument should be fairly clear now. It's simply about the welfare of dependant individuals. Parents have a lot of power and are supposedly the most responsible demographic of people but I see them misuse their power all the time, often against their children, both mentally and physically. A lot of the time I am extremely hungry at my house and there's nothing I can do about it but I still try to turn the situation around by seeking employment/trying to get qualified to teach quickly, and for those reasons I believe potential parents should be tested as much as possible mentally in every way. We're talking about human lives here.

• It will help the world become a smarter, safer place.

Most people believe that God gave them the right to reproduce, But from a scientific standpoint, certain people are, in my opinion, not smart enough to become parents. If the idiots of the make an abundance of children they cannot take care of, then the world will be full of sad orphans. If the children grow up having stupid parents who reinforce their stupidity as uniqueness and the way to be themselves, the the world will collapse from having to many idiots leading the world. On the other hand, if the more intelligent people are the only ones allowed to reproduce, then the world will become a better, smarter place.

• Good luck enforcing it.

I actually kind of like the idea, but it's completely unenforceable, considering that people are able to procreate without any permission or even involvement of the state. What is going to happen if people who fail the test decide to have a kid anyway? Men in black come and take the kid away? I don't think anyone wants to live in that kind of state. It's just not going to happen.

• Even Stupid People Have the Right to Breed

It's a free country and no one should have to take a test before having children. Even though we might think some people probably shouldn't have kids, everyone deserves the right to be happy by raising children. Taking a test before becoming parents is tacky, distasteful and unconstitutional. We don't pay to vote, nor should we have to take a test to be parents.

• No, this is a form of Eugenics, which is morally unacceptable in a compassionate society.

The opportunity for procreation is one of the inalienable natural rights of all living creatures. To disallow it completely based upon a government mandated selection process would be immoral. It would easily lead to genocide of certain groups that don't conform to the ideals tested for, in the same way that Hitler used ethnic testing and cleansing to create his 'master race' in what he believed to be progress towards a better Germany.

• Famous dex ft ugly god

Put a hole in a nigga like a cheerio ,like a bitch to she a silly hoe what i just got me a glock yeah, i just got me a new glock , im wiping niggas like a mop ,yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah thanks ugly god

• 21 savage ft metro boomen

9th grade I was knocking n***a out , n***a like holy filed fast forward 2016 I'm screaming fuck a deal 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 2 1 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21

• 21 savage ft metro boomen

• 21 savage ft metro boomen

• 2erefcejhkl hu hb hb

Fef
    nfjenfnfjnknknk kjkkjlkmnkm knnk nm kknknknkln knlkjhnj uhu huhjhiuhui hiuihuihuih iu uihuiijihuhu huuhughuihuihj huhuhu uh uihuih ui hui ui ui uih uii jii hij hj iji h u ui u uhu hiu i ui iu ih iu iu iu i u uu i hui ui u hi ui ui u iu huih uih huhiu ui hiu ui hui hui u h uu ui uhui hu huih iu

• 2erefcejhkl hu hb hb

Fef

>