Should people who post dead memes on social media be exiled into the depths of space?

Asked by: cheesybacon
  • BAN THEM All

DEAD MEMES ARE DEAD! ALL PEOPLE THAT POST DEAD MEMES NEED TO BE SYSTEMATICALLY WEEDED OUT OF THE GENE POOL AND SENT TO THE GAS CHAMBERS. ALL THOSE THAT KEEP RELEVANT WITH THEIR MEMES SHALL PROSPER. Even meme lords such as myself mess up sometimes. In fact, Even today; I spoke unspeakable words. "get rekt". I spoke the dead meme. And no im here regretting my life choices and wishing for death or the eternal punishment. I also believe that Rosa Parks is just an Aunt Jemima rip off. MASSACRE ALL THE DEAD MEMERS.

• Dead memes are a sin against humanity.

Memes are a very important part of today's culture. Many peoples lives revolve around these funny little pictures. But some people, In an attempt to be praised for their wittiness, Will post dead memes. Now if you don't know what a dead meme is, It is basically a meme that has been used so much that it has lost all of its comedic affect. I suppose to save ourselves from these monstrosities, We will ban all dead memes, And then send the person who made it into outer space.

• No, They should not be punished.

We should respectfully tell them that posting dead memes are bad and not current to the present time. This is primarily why I go on r/dankmemes on reddit to see the latest dank memes, Just because someone posts a dead meme does not mean that they should be punished, Maybe they feel that it is still funny, And they like that it is old.

Debating_Horse says2018-09-10T16:30:41.997
Don't be mean.
>