• Limiting protest is a good solution

Limiting protest is a good solution and it is important for people to understand the importance of respecting the activities that are doing.
    If it doesn't happen, The most probable it is the situation turned bad and the public force would have to use the strong force and that doesn't good for any one.

• Protest is the best way to resolve the problem?

I think that people can protest but without damaging the street
    because if the proterstors aren't aware about what they are doing, They could the situation worse. I believe that protest is a good idea because your voice can be hear or maybe no, But i guees that people protest because to they think is the best way to resolve the problem.

• People should be limited when protesting for sure!

We're completely free to start a protest. Nevertheless, IT'S NOT FAIR that protestors block avenues or damage public transportation systems, Since politicians won't matter, But citizens will. We aren't the ones that are creating terrible laws or increasing taxes, So why do people have to struggle with their daily activities? We as a community should seriously start discussing some rules in order to reduce the consequences of protesting on the population.

• Why should we assume the consequences of their protests?

I think that people who protest must have to be limited since they would able to cause trouble to the rest of the citizens. How? For instance, They block the main avenues, Actually when it happens, You spend twice as long for commuting.
    In short, You waste time doing something important.

• Limit to protest

We have the right to protest whatever we want and not everything is right because of the sinful nature. Religion of christainity, yes Worldly government and other religion, no unless if they have public relations with us within Christianity and thru out the whole world. Have faith within triune God.

• We must protest

I think we have the right to protest. Even if it sometimes affect transportation or daily life activities, We have to fight for what we think is right. Politicians are not chosen by unanimous decisions, So we all have to participate in these kind of demostrations to fight for what

• First Amendment .

Protesting is a way of saying that something that is getting done is not getting done the right way so there for it should be allowed. First amendment is a big part of this because its our rights. Freedom of speech, right to assemble. Protesting can be done peacefully .

• It is our given right

It is our given rights to protest no matter what it is about. The biggest mistake people make when they are against protesting or want to limit it is that they day that people loot and break laws. In which that is no longer a protest it is a riot. Protesting and rioting are not the same thing. Throughout history there has been many non violent protests that had a good outcome.

• Oh no.. I think not...

I think people should have a say in what they want because people need to support on what they want to say. I think that it would be better if everyone could voice there opinions in there own state and mind because I think that people should have the right to have there own opinion.

• People will always protest. If there are laws limiting these rights, things will only get violent.

People virtually all over the world protest in some way or another. Protesters want to get their opinions out, and will do it whether or not it is allowed legally. There are mass protests all over the world, but it only gets violent when police feels the need to intervene. This, of course, cannot always be helped (sometimes protesters get out of control), but everyone has the right to have a public say in their opinions. Protests do not need to be violent or a show of power.

• Of Course NOT

I think not. Even the annoying westboro baptist 'church' has a right to 'protest'. If they told them not to, I would actually be very offended. Not because I agree, in fact I really disagree, but because it's a violation of their rights. They have a right to say stupid or intelligent things Just like I have a right to say stupid or intelligent things. Besides, if the problem for some is that it they can be violent, then that's not called peaceful assembly anymore, hence the word peaceful.

• I don't care what for.

I don't care what your protesting for, or why. You could be protesting to support a bill forcing people to wear porcupines on your head on Thursdays, or anti-abortion, or ant-gay marriage, or anything I don't want, but I would still be more upset that you were not allowed to protest, then I would be if you were protesting against something I like.

• Who are members of the government to tell me what to do.

I was born into a country ruled by the government that there is. My votes were always gone to the candidates that lost, because no one shares my opinion and degree of freedom. I was born to this country, so why should I have to follow its rules. If people don't like me they should have the right to kill me, and I should have the right to fight for my life, like in a duel, like in old good times. Why do I have to follow rules, regulations set by people equal to me. I never voted for them, they only got in power because of a bunch of idiots hypnotized by propaganda, and bribing voters. They don't own the land, the water air, nor do humans. We share it with everyone, not just ourselves. We should have the right to protest whatever we want, and do whatever we want!

• NO! Heck no!

If you only have a few executive and legislative representatives, they will be most-likely rich and powerful. It will only result to further polarization between the rich and the poor. Once the lower class reach its maximum capacity, the government will be bound for another revolution. New revolution isn't a bad thing, because it will promote innovation of policies and adjust to our modern, rational society.

• Definitely Shouldn't be Limited

If there is limited protest, the next thing they'd limit would be freedom of speech and our other amendment rights. Before we knew it, our rights would be gone completely. Also, people need to be able to give the person/company/thing they're protesting against one hell of a time if they actually want to make a difference and knowing the government, the restrictions would be severe like: No using a voice higher than a whisper; no signs; etc.

>