• Yes they are the spawn of the devil

The devil sends them up to the earth to take over our planet so he can rule over them and create a reptile only planet. This had been his plan all along. The devil is bad the devil is bad the devil is bad snakes are bad and and and not good all the time for you

• No, They are the same as dogs

If your argument is they are being mistreated, Then this goes the same with any animals: dogs cats, Fish, Rodents, And birds. Every year there are 1. 5 million shelter dogs and cats(combined) that are euthanized, That doesn't account for those that don't die a humane death and those that are feral and abandoned in the wild.

When it comes to animals, We should better educate people on how to properly care for them. You can see that the treatment of reptiles or any pet has gotten better every decade. With the internet it has even been better to get information to people. However one of the primary things we need is to stop people from IMPULSE BUYING, This goes for cats and dogs too.

• Hi it’s me

You’ve seen “beware of dog” signs. Dogs can hurt people. Same with snakes. If you stick your hand at them and move it, They might bite. I’ve been bitten twice by my snake in the last three months (both times during or after feeding) and it looks like this: no literally; two dots of blood. Tiny. The next day you can barely find the dots.

In the same time my cat scratched me twice and I still have the scars to prove it.

When a pet cat is neglected people think a reasonable thing to do would be to either put it up for adoption or to learn and adjust husbandry. When a snake is neglected people come to the conclusion that snakes are just not for humans to take care of.

• No, They should stay legal.

I understand that not all people care for reptiles properly, But still. If you want to get some kind of reptile, Do your research, Make sure your husbandry is correct, And don't buy reptiles from large chain pet stores, Like Petco or Petsmart. Make sure they have good food, And lots of space to move around. Basically all beginner snakes that are commonly kept won't 'eat your children' or something ridiculous like that. If you're worried about something like that, Then just don't get a pet reptile, Simple.