• Yes for pets

Why I think pets should be alowed in school is because I once was at schools one day when it was bring your pet to school day. I brought my dog, and we kept them their for an hour, and did school work. And yet it was constant looking down at my pet, I felt relaxed, calm. I have never felt this way since. And the day I look back at my test, and then I got all my awesers write. That day we took another test. And I failed. I don't know how this happend, but I think animals may be distrasting, but make us feel relaxed.

By,
    A seventh grader

• Pets should be allowed

Pets are proven to relieve stress and plus turtles are like the coolest animals ever. Dogs would be able to walk with you from class to class and they would be able to get exercise from it. Cats are chill anyways so how would they disturb a class this is why i think pets should be allowed in school

• Dogs should be able to go to school

Dogs should be able to go to school. Because people who have medical problems need them instead of adults they don't even know. Dogs help guide kids and adults places, unlike adults. Are Adults furry and have good senses? Nope! Dogs Should be able to come to school with people who need help.

• Pets should be allowed in school.

Owning pets in the classroom teaches kids about responsibility and improves their attitude torwards school. Also, studies have shown that being around animals greatly relieves stress, which would definatley help children do better in classwork. Some say that kids would be too allergic, but this can be easily solved with a adorable pet fish. I think class pets not being allowed in some schools is totally ridiculous.

• Pets should be allowed at school.

There are so many awesome animals in the world why not allow them at school. Turtles are awesome. Pugs are awesome. So are Narwhals. Pets are like a part of your family they keep you relaxed. They also keep you calm. Over all Pets are awesome. That's why I think pets should be allowed at school.

• Dogggggggs! Nice work it!

Dogs are nice helpful and help you eith homework and we happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy! Dog arn't insane dogs make the world a better place don't you think? I think they if you don't then. . . To bad. . Sorry see you later im done how do you turn this off?

• Dogggggggs! Nice work it!

• Dogs should be allowed at school

Because dogs are very over protective and a lot of people need service dogs but can't take them to school with them to help them out. So yes they dogs should be allowed on school campus because these different kinds of reasons stated in this source and a lot of people agree with me

• Dogs should be allowed at school

• I think that we should have bring your pet to school day

It can help calm kids
    thereof for kids in school in special ad classes
    helps some kids foci's and kids can play with them for reuses
    and other actives
    so that is why I think that kids should have bring your pet to school day it will be so much for for them

• No Class Pets!!!!!

Pets (Puppies,etc.) like attention and a CLASS pet would make no one do their work! Everyone keep wanting a class pet, but they REALLY want to have a reason NOT to do work! Class pets have needs that would not be paid attention to, then it makes a big mess!

• Pets are nice

Pets should be allowed in school because they can
    help people concentrate, relieve stress, and they
    can entertain friends outside class. They can also
    be like mascots and can teach kids how to take care
    of pets. Pets are cool and can give companionship
    to some really bored kids. So yeah

• Pets are nice

to some really bored kids. So yeah

• No, it could mess with the pets health

Not only can it mess with how they used to live. Imagine having a pet that was originally a nocturnal animal like a rodent. It's put in a room with bright lights and noisy animals, no one pays attention to that. Its needs are all ignored other than the fact that they get hungry and sometimes are need to get a clean cage.

• No pets at school

No no no no vgtuvvuyvyuvyvyuch b bjvjvhjvhv jv hjvhjvv jvigiy vyfutf vfre5 uygdtrugvhjvbgj fuoghiihl njbfjlv vfbvkjfsbvjfsl vfsjvjfskbvfs vfsjbvjbuworhgeru rugreuohribfvreibvfh vrubvfeivbfivbf vhkfbvhfbvdsbcdis;c vscbvdskbvdbvsfb vhkbvcdsh;dcvds dvslkavb;sa
    bvfibvdsi vuvbwiuibvbiywiebfb fvv kbvhbv vdhvbdhrwjh viydciudjbh sdaivbwiwbf v vuwburwhewfoewhiewibourwbur rfbourvubvbv bvbvdbwdohvbbvkbvuwhvu vuivbuwhbuvwb;jkv uhvuofshbv sfhvbgr dsho'w;yisddng rwiu
    weaehfuwbefiew fhurowhfwegfyuhvbhd c vuhvuhruirwgfigfvuydbcdsubcdwucwcbdsyic dwydgviyvgiwe;hfcuv vryvgivbdhbvdgyirw v vfbiyvfiyw vfibgviurwrh vhiurwy

• No pets at school

• Pets are cool

Nnrrjmgnj g gg g g g g g g v f f f n xdd d d dd d d d d d d h h 5 y high 5 l i i i i i k j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Pets are cool

• Pets should never be allowed

Okay sometimes they can cause distractions when they are doing task and be annoying when their barking and growling into your partner ear and it is pretty annoying to people and also let us say you are having lunch and your pets do not have food they would start going to other people's table and jump into their food and people will find it annoying a school is supposed to be quiet not wild loud and crazy

• Pets should never be allowed

Master2.0 says2016-11-28T19:15:26.757
Let me get two big macs and two apple pies, a little bit of sprite and a side of fries. Let me get a McDouble, let me get a McChicken. Hot sauce, make sure that sh*t kickin'. I want a McRib, before I McPiss. Let me get a hash brown if it isn't lunch yet; If it is imma be McSad and upset. ... Let me get some nuggets too ... I want a bundt cake and a parfait. Two of them, I really had a hard day. Let me get a McCafe latte, and a couple hundred large shamrock shakes. Poweraide ... Hi-C. Ranch snack wrap on the side, please? Let me get a burger with a slice of cheese, but no onions or pickles so hold that please. I want a McFlurry, two of those; one M&M, one Oreo. I want everything on the dollar menu, and a burger with jalapenos. Let me get a snack wrap for my backpack. Better not tax that, add duck sauce no Aflac Taking everything to go so pack that... In a black bag. Hi-Rez eatin' all the flapjacks Did you get all that?
nickiscool says2017-05-15T13:55:07.933
nickiscool says2017-05-15T13:55:19.990
>