• Pewdipie big bad

Pewdipie stole a thumbnail and a video from pyrocinical and did not get a copyright strike and he big bad he say big n word which is very big bad omg. He steals video ideas from other people like pyrocinical and he disrespect people and make big bad racist remarks

• Omg yes ban him

PewDiePie is known to be a HORRIBLE influence to the young kids he clearly targets! He should NOT be able to post without age restrictions, Make ad revenue, Ect! Don’t ban him, Just force him to get off his lazy ass and get a real job instead of ruining America’s children.

• Pewdiepie needs to be removed from youtube and be charged with a huge fine.

Pewdiepie is a very bad person. He started the Subscribe to pewdiepie meme which led to the Hate crime shooting in New Zealand. He was very racist by saying the n word in some of his videos. He also made diss tracks that offended T-Series. T-Series is just a innocent music company and not some secret military force.

I hope Pewdiepie is removed from youtube and T-Series gains their freedom back.

• The 9 Year Old Army Will Not Fall!

Although pewdiepie has messed up in the past it is not his fault that there are one or two crazy and psychotic individuals that happen to be horrible people such as the person whom committed the new Zealand shootings. It was not his fault for the person who engraved 'subscribe to pewdiepie' on a world war 2 memorial. It was one individual who had done such a hate crime, It was not pewdiepie's influence, It was someone who took it way too far.

The media paints him to be some sort of monster, Which he is not. They believe that if someone is famous and has enough of an influence and (even though there was on accident that pewdiepie made about saying the N-word once on stream) if they make a mistake that they are the devil. All humans make mistakes and they learn, He even made multiple videos apologizing about the mistakes that he made and has even tried to stop the 'subscribe to pewdiepie' meme.

In conclusion, Pewdiepie has brought smiles to millions and has made me laugh for lots of time even though he might slip up he is just human and everyone makes mistakes. To ban him now would make so many people upset it would be horrid.
    Thank you for reading

• He never hurt anybody

Felix is a very good guy. He loves to make people laugh no matter who you are. It's in his nature to be flamboyant and silly. That's what people like about him. Just because he said the N word only a couple of times doesn't make him necessarily a bad guy. He is only human and he has not hurt anyone.

• No he should not

I think T-Series should be banned instead. T-Series is actually T-Gay.
    I don't like you T-Series
    Nothing personal kid
    But I must go all out
    Just this once
    Bobs or vegana, Whichever will it be?
    Sit the fuck down T-Series, I'm here to spill the real tea
    You tryna dethrone me from spot on number one
    But you India, You lose, So best think you haven't won
    When I'm through with you we're gonna be completely fuckin' done
    'Cause we only just begun
    I review you, *clap clap* zero, Bye bitch, Gone
    So come on T-Series, Looking hungry for some drama
    Here, Let me serve you bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    T-Series ain't nothing, But a bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Look at T-Series they just crying for their momma
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. . .
    Bitch lasagna!
    Hey!
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    So who the hell is Bob and why you wanna kiss him? (ew)
    I'm a blue eyes white dragon while you're just dark magician (oof)
    You got a fifth of the population in your nation but
    I got nine-year-olds of worlds so hold your defecation (oops)
    Motu Patlu, What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
    Your language sounds like it came from a mumble rap community
    No, Papa, No, Papa, Yes, Papa, Johnny
    Now down all of this sugar and let's throw this fucking party with some. . .
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch. . .
    Hey!
    Bitch lasagna, Bitch lasagna
    Hey!
    Bitch lasagna
    Hey!
    Bitch lasagna