• He is obviously a God amongst men.

Just subscribe and you'll find out! Also because he spent six years on YouTube making a living, And he obviously earned his way up the YouTube ladder, And now he is in first place, And crowned the king of YouTube. If you don't subscribe to him, You are rather Indian (joke) or you just don't know culture.

• He needs to win.

Being just subscribed to him I think what most people don't realise is if we sub to him you are saving You-tube You do it not a megacorp with loads of money. That's a No-brainer sub to pewdiepie or I will smash you (Plz We need it if you don't 9 year olds sad)

• Pewdiepie IS THE SINGLE BEST YEWTUBLERZ IN THE 9 REALMS

SUB 2 PEWDS OR DIE IN THE HECK REALM SUB 2 PEWDS OR DIE IN THE HECK REALM SUB 2 PEWDS OR DIE IN THE HECK REALM SUB 2 PEWDS OR DIE IN THE SHRECK REALM SUB 2 PEWDS OR DIE IN THE HECK REALM SUB 2 PEWDS OR DIE IN THE HECK REALM.
    P. S. Sorry for the foul profanity.

• Yes please pewdiepie

As an Indian t-series is gay. When an Indian sees something they will click it. Infact Indians weaponize this agiasnt each other (heard of thing called a tech scammer before? ). Indians will click on anything like t-serires which doesnt put any effort into videos it just uploades shit other people make. Pewdie puts work and is funny.

• He is an absolute saint, God amongst men!

Subscribe to him and find out about all his original contest for yourself!
    Join the 9 year old army and join the fight against T-series!

Joking aside, I really dislike the idea that a large corporation is on the verge of topping the YouTube leader boards. YouTube should consider a separate platform/subsection specifically for businesses and organisations, As to not overpower individual content creators.

• T sereis bad

They do nothing orognal and just lame shit, And the entire bloody country of india is subscibed it seems to them, Swedeish man is much a tuber senior and liked more. Aka FRICK T SERRIS LLO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH stipid channel does nothig orgnal or goodf is bad ands sorry spelling keynord is shit

• I don't really like pewdipie

But tseries has no original content. Why
    Markiplier tho. He pretty good
    Jacksepticeyes pretty okay
    PBG.
    SPAAAAAACCEEEHAMSTER!
    Since I need more words I must explain my deep rooted love of bacon. I love Bacon. Bacon is the best food ever period. Goodbye. A few more words are needed. Wait. Nevermind

• He is the best utber in the world

T-series sucks all he does is post videos about songs that are already made so that. Is why pewdipie should beAt him SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE now