• Phones should be banned at all schools.

One of the biggest problems that phones can cause is cyber bullying. Lots of people in the world who want attention send hurtful messages, post pictures of others or even threaten people! This can haunt everyone for the rest of their lives or even lead to suicide. Most people who use their phones a lot get cyber bullied or are the cyber bullies, but if we ban phones at school this would not happen as much. The study found that cyber bullying on mobile devices is a huge issue and are normally caused by emotions. The more and more people use their phones, the more and more cyber bullying will occur. If we all make sure that phones are not allowed to be used on school grounds then it will be more likely that cyber bullying will stop.

• Smartphones should be

A lot of people say they need phones for emergencies, but if that is all, then why not just get a phone that can call? There are too many people that just play games on their phone while their supposed to be doing work. So ban smartphones with games and texting on it while keeping the cheaper phones that can call.

• Smart phones not ordinary phones

According to me now a days students are using their cells specially smartphones during school hours in wrong way due to which they are not concentrating on their studies....So i just want to say smartphones need to be banned during school hours and it should be replaced by ordinary phones(keypad ones) so in case of emergency we have something through which we keep in touch with our relatives and well wishers.

• You never use it for emergencies

I found some people who sneak they’re phones in during class and had made a website on their very own strategies for the crime. We all know this as wikiHow.Com. Their ways are really mischievous. Such as, they attempt to pretend like they’re searching for something in their book bags while secretly firing a text out! Moreover, there was a specific strategy in which a student would memorize every key on their phone’s keyboard and text under the desk without looking! Just come on! This is so pathetic. These students know they shouldn’t be doing this in class, yet they still do it. The fact is that these kids are dependent on their phones. It is like they fell as if they’re actually achieving something by immediately responding to a text, mid-lecture. Teachers can understand how attached most teenagers are towards their phones, and teachers take advantage of this. Teacher try to tell their students to log onto a school website with their phones, but it just is not working. I mean, come on! Sneaking a text in class isn’t “using your phone for emergencies”. That’s right, I just went there.

• You never use it for emergencies

• Of course not

What if someone brakes their leg, they need to call 911, but they don't need it during class, some will just use it in class, but if it is an emergency they should have a phone that doesn't cost to much but can call other and text, I vote they should have phones

• No phones should not be banned

I believe that phones should not be banned because if your parents need you when your at school they would not be able to get hold of you and then you would not know if something bad has happened. Your parents would worry and be sad that your not answering your phone.

• No phones should not be banned

• I think that they should not be banned because just in case of a emergency.

I think they should not be banned because 86% of people think that they should not it may become a distraction to the kids but its better then being with it then with out it. What if its emergency and you don't have your phone see that why all these people think the should not be banned from school. In other words some parents think that they should not be banned because they feel that there kids are safe with there phone.

• What do they do wrong?

Stop it. If a teacher says "no phones in my class" then they should start paying for it then. If they're banned then how will kids look up stuff that is needed like answers and information about a topic, stuff like that? Yes some schools supply laptops, but the laptops they supply have almost every site that has info on something is blocked. With the power of the phone a kid can just look up anything. That's it i guess.

• Of course not

• No no no.

Phones in school. In 7th grade the school allowed us to have electronics to read and research. Everyone took advantage of it, but no teacher found out, well of course they assumed but they never did anything. I believe that phones should always be allowed. Especially at recess. I was kind of a loser in middle school so when one of my teachers allowed me having my phone out at recess i felt less awkward. Instead of aimlessly walking around with no friends i was playing on my phone and fit in. Its also good for yet again, research, and reading, calling your parents and stuff like that. However phones should be confiscated during tests and quizzes.

• Of course not!

School is like work. You have your phone with you at work for emergencies or if you need to call someone. Why not at school? Sure A LOT of people text in class and the phone "is a distraction to the class and to yourself" but that doesn't mean that responsible people that don't text in class can't have their phone with them.

• No, But it depends...

Cell phones should only be around at the end of the day, in case a kids parents don't show up and they need to call. Also, someone could have an after school program in which they need a cell phone! But, it should be mandatory that they are off and in the kids backpack during the school day, except in real emergencies!

• Phones are for communication with family!!!!!!

Phones are an easy way to communicate with your family. It would be completely stupid to ban phones from school and all the schools that do ban phones are stupid. If no kid was able to use their phones than if the phone service was down and there was an emergency, people could die because nobody was able to call 911. : )

>