• It is healthy for you

It is healthy for you because you won't be over weighted is healthy for you because nobody won't laugh at you because you are trying to be in shape.Even the coaches put hard stuffs it will turn out to be fun.Also some of them would sound so boring but its fun.

• It is bad for you

Hiiiiiiiiiiii like you what do h hxn nn n nn n c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c v v v v c c c c c hhc cbbcb bb b bb b b b bbb b b bb b b b b b b b

• Its depending on the teachers

The school belongs to teachers therefore is there decision to select whether they are doing PE or not. You do not dare to disrespect them so it is there decision to make us to go pe or not depending how school will look like. Depending on their sports skills whether theyare sporty or not

• Its depending on the teachers

• They are getting way to fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a jhaqsbnb hjcjh bh h b h hb h b bb b b bh bhn mbvcfdf gbhnmbvfcd fghjh gfd fgh gf dfgh jnhg f ghj hgf gh gf gh

• They are getting fat so they need more exercise

A a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a

• It helps kids

One weak with out any working out and I was twice as lazy and slow also even altheits need a warm up. Maybe they could be seprated though difrent althetily ranked kids with simaly ranked kids. That sovles bullying.Besides alot of kids like gym class and look forwerd to them

• PE should be mandatory.

I believe t hat physical education should remain a mandatory class for students in school. I think that while teachers educate their mind, they should also educate their body. Your body is as important as your mind and knowing how to take care of it is very very important in the long run.

• Forced is not the right word

Yes physical education should be a mandatory part of schools . To say this is being forced on people is wrong. It is just as essential as all the other subjects you learn in school so it should be part of your basic education. It teaches fitness teamwork and so much more.

• Physical education is very important and children should be exposed to it at every opportunity

Children should be allowed to participate in physical education, it should be something every educational curriculum offers. The body is composed of more then the brain and each part of the child should be a part of their education. Engaging the brain, the heart, the muscles, all the senses, the whole body would provide a well rounded and complete education.
    Expecting children to hold still and just think all day is a hard lesson to take, let them move and run. Let them play a little on their own and learn to play with others. Physical education shouldn't be forced but it should be allowed, expected, and maybe enjoyed.

• Not everyone is competitive!

I'm a student and I don't have the strong fighting spirit like most people think teenss do. I just want to be able to choose if I have P. E. Or not. Even when I try hard it isn't enough so I sit back and watch. Nobody ever passes me the ball, No one ever wants me on their team, And everyone hates me because I'm not competitive. I feel lost and completely crushed every time I'm in that class because I'm not exactly friends with anyone. It has lowered my self esteem even more than it already has been by everyone else. Also if I fail a class I have to take 2 P. E. Courses! Too much exercise for someone like me is not healthy! It would quite literally kill me. I have asthma so I can't work out anyway. I just don't think I can take this class anymore. . .

• Nothing should be forced on anyone.

I am a student and I enjoy physical activity but strongly dislike games. Dancing is a skill that I am never going to use in my life but it is one that is being forced onto me in school as part of the nsw curriculum. It is embarrassing, Humiliating and pointless.

• It's just another way for bullies to ridicule the smart

Smart people are picked last, expected to perform well, ridiculed when they don't, and sooner or later are brought up to believe winning is all that matters. It may be good for physical health, but at the cost of mental health and self-worth. Exercise is good, but this isn't the way. Kids got enough to worry about in school without being good at the sport of the day.

• No we shouldn't

I think that we shouldn't be forced to run the mile because when people are let known in advance they try to skip school so they don't have to do it because they hate it and I would love to see the PE teachers run the mile in under 10 minutes because i doubt that they couldn't do it because they just sit around and watch us do it.

• Screw phys ed

In elementary, phys ed was fun. We ran around, played games, and generally had a good time. Once you enter junior high/middle school, ohhh boy. Suddenly I'm getting lectured for holding the ball wrong in basketball. Seriously, who cares if I'm good? If I get exercise, then I should have fulfilled the point of p.E. But nooo, I have to be good. If you're gonna do p.E like this, don't do it at all. You're making us hate exercise.

• Children have more important things to worry about

Children already have all those subjects at school and adding an almost unnecessary subject to their 'list of stressful things' would only add stress, and nobody wants to put more stress on their child/children, it makes zero sense, if they want to do physical education then let them and if they don't then, don't force them

• No because kids could have breathing problems and there coaches put hard things to do for the kids.

When they run a lot they can't breath well until they stop breathing so hard and they start breathing slowly and coaches put hard things to do like for an example they make them dance for fun that might make them imbarising to them in front of other people that they don't know.

• P.E. Should be optional instead of forced

Skill set/aptitude varies with subjects such as reading, writing, math, and if a child is struggling, extra tuition can be given so that a child is able to reach their potential. However, with physical education, no such extra tuition or coaching is offered (unless there are funds to purchase), meaning that a child who has less aptitude for physical sports than others is forced into an experience of competitiveness and expectation and are left to experience a sting of shame which can scar and stay with them throughout life. A sense of building team spirit can be fostered without resorting to force, as can a joy of healthy exercise and love of the outdoors.

• I think children should have a choice

The reason I believe students should have a choice whether or not to have a gym class is because many students dread going to school just because of PE, I think they should be able to replace the class for another elective. Such as; a cooking class, a crafting class (not just ask), child psychology etc.