• Of course it should be legal

Of course it should be legal. It is legal and it should remain legal. We live in 21st century for Christ's sake! If I want new boobs I'll get them and it's nobody else's business but mine. Honestly…this is just stupid question and it makes me mad almost as much as some people did when they started criticizing me for getting my surgery abroad. I had to explain multiple times to multiple people that my surgeon from Forme clinic was qualified professional and that I wasn't going there just to save money. Ugh…this topic just makes me angry honestly. Some things are personal and you just shouldn't comment on them. Period.

• Yes Plastic Surgery Should Be Legal

Plastic surgery should be legal even if it sometimes has negative consequences because in a free society citizens have the right to modify their bodies as they see fit. If a person chooses to get liposuction or a nose job, it is their right, as it would be to get a tattoo or a piercing.

• plastic surgery should be legal

Plastic surgery should be legal. Today people in this country are free and being free means we should have the right to do whatever we want to right or wrong with our own bodies. No one should be able to say that you can or cannot have a surgery done.

• Some people have need.

Yes, plastic surgery should be legal, because there are a lot of people who are really helped by it. People who have burns, or who have suffered from deforming accidents, are helped a great deal when they can make themselves look a little bit normal again. Someone who has lost a lot of weight needs surgery to deal with excess skin.

• The Plastic Surgery Industry is Rife with Unvetted Irresponsible Doctors that Don't Care for Your Health

The plastic surgery industry has some of the most untested procedures with little to no studies on them. Take for example the most common form of plastic surgery is breast augmentation. Breast implants are not meant to stay in your body for years. " Although saline-filled implants are presented and regarded as the “safe” option compared to silicon – containing only salt and water – they are rarely hermetically ‘sealed’. Moreover, Their filling valves aren’t perfectly secure. As a result, They allow the body fluids of the user to infiltrate, Along with bacteria, Yeast and molds. After this happens, Decaying elements will start building up. When the shell eventually starts leaking into the user’s chest, The contaminated contents is discharged and spread through the body". Many women have complained about being slowly poisoned by their breast implants but the FDA refuses to legitimize these complaints or study it further because the cosmetic industry is too lucrative. You know what else is lucrative? Selling abestos. Plastic surgery is slowly and cruelling killing yourself with insertions of things that don't belong in your body and should be made illegal with the exception of medical procedures for individuals who have been injured.

• Can Be Helpful

People who experience disfigurement can be helped via plastic surgery and for that reason I believe it should be legal. I think the prices for cosmetic surgery should be extremely high otherwise to discourage people from using it. When there is no need then the procedures shouldn't trump services needed in others health treatments.