• Pluto is a planet

Whats the difference, NOTHING. Pluto has an atmosphere, So do we, Pluto has an orbit around the sun, So do we, We are bigger than Pluto, So what, Size doesn't matter, We are both rocks in space, Thats it. We have a rock orbiting us. Size doesn't matter, Pluto is a planet in our solar system, And thats that

• Pluto is still a planet

I'm 16 years old, And a Junior in high school, Since day one when they first announced that Pluto was not considered a planet, I've been against it, For most of my life I've been fighting for Pluto, My top life goal is to succeed that goal. Idk how hard it is for those who are against it to see it. OPEN YOUR EYES! See that ninth planet in our solar system, That is planet, And in our solar system, That planet will stay.

• Pluto is a planet

Pluto is a part of our solar system, Its like any other planet, It has a really thin atmosphere, It orbits around the sun just like the others, If you say that pluto is just a rock in space, Well guess what, You live on one. Pluto has always been a planet, And always will be

• Pluto is not a planet.

Pluto is not considered a planet in our solar system since it has no "cleared neighborhood" and is in the orbit of other planets. Additionally, Pluto resembles other dwarf planets in the Kuiper Belt, Such as Eris, Haumea, And Makemake, Which are not considered planets in our solar system. I propose that the Kuiper Belt should be considered part of our universe.

• Of course it is a planet

Pluto has an orbit, An atmosphere, And moons! Compared to other dwarf planets Pluto is really big. Pluto is a planet. It has always been a planet and always will be. If Pluto is not a planet because of how small it is then I'm not a human because I'm short

• I am in high school and when I was younger pluto was a planet and I believe it still should

The reason pluto was demoted was it didn't clear it's air space but the thing is Earth has been found sharing it's orbit with an asteroid as well. And that was the same reason they demoted pluto. And I believe in this situation it isn't fair for pluto and it's planethood, so it should be a planet after all, if Earth can.

• Of course it is!!! 😊

I'm 12 years old and I believe Pluto is a planet. It always has been a planet and always will be. Imagine what Clyde Tombaugh would say. Pluto is still a planet in my opinion because it has an orbit, Pluto is not that small compared to other smaller planets, and the IUA definition mixes up being and doing. Pluto should still be a planet am I right! For all that disagree, it is and it always will be.

• Of course, Honey!

I'm a kid, and I believe Pluto is a planet, because it has an atmosphere, and even though it has a weird orbit, it still counts as a planet! Sure, Titan has an atmosphere, but it's a MOON, not a planet! Only 4% of the IAU voted no on Pluto being a planet!

• Suk me dik

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m mm mm mm m m m m mm mm m m mm mm m m m m mmm m m m m m m mm

• Will make things complicated

Oort Cloud contains celestial bodies that may be designated a Planet status. Thus, We will have all the more Planets here in our solar system.
    Also, Pluto is affected much by the Neptune's gravity. So, I don't see enough evidences to declare Pluto what it used to be. That will be all.

• Pluto is a Planet

Do I really need to give any evidence here? It's enough to point out that the only people who think it SHOULD be a planet are all kids who don't know or care enough about science to learn the technical scientific definition of a planet.

If you're going to make an argument for Pluto, please make it more convincing than "I'm 12 years old and I believe it is."

• Scientific Information Needs To Be Updated

Pluto should only be defined as a planet as long as it meets the scientific criteria to be called a planet. As scientific and technical information is discovered, the current books and definitions are updated. This is important to keep our knowledge current and accurate and allow others to build upon what is already known.

• Doesn't Fit Solar System Model

The solar system looks like this: four inner, rocky planet and four gas giants much further away from the sun. Tiny Pluto didn't fit into the equation as a planet with its highly elliptical orbit and small stature. Instead, Pluto was rightly made one of the largest "dwarf planets" and a Kuiper Belt object for its size and distance from the sun within our solar system. There should rightly be eight planets in the solar system, all of them larger than minuscule Pluto.

>