• Discussing politics is fun xD

We (i'm a student) always talk about politics because it's fun and we also learn new things about politics that we didn't know almost every conversation. Also, even though we argue sometimes because we don't like a certain president (you know who), we still end up agreeeing on some things and we have a good conversation. That is why we studentss should be allowed to talk about politics in school.

• Encourages Critical Thought

A substantial percentage of Americans do not take politics very seriously, and many who are active on one side or the other only have very superficial knowledge on policy. Schools could explain more intricate and complex aspects of policy so the next generation is more active and invested in their country and the world.

Posted by: Inke
  • Because we feel like students are open to their own opinions about the debate.

Yes, politics should be discussed in schools. Yes, I believe politics should be discussed in school because it will help educate the student about the different political parties and what each party represents or stands for. When the student is old enough to vote, then they will be well prepared to vote for which ever candidates they prefer. This would allow for more young people to be able to vote at 18 and know exactly who and what they are voting for.

Yes Politics Should Be Discussed in the Classroom The classroom is an environment for learning, so of course politics should be discussed. A teacher should not necessarily impose their views on students, but they should absolutely create an environment in which students can discuss politics and how it affects their daily lives. Schools are for learning so politics should be welcome in the classroom.

• Because, you have the freedom to speak,and your open to your own opinion.

Your open to your own opinion about the debate,and who you wan to win.Yes Politics Should Be Discussed in the Classroom The classroom is an environment for learning, so of course politics should be discussed. A teacher should not necessarily impose their views on students, but they should absolutely create an environment in which students can discuss politics and how it affects their daily lives. Schools are for learning so politics should be welcome in the classroom.

• Yes we should

Believe it or not, kids know a good amount about politics. What we should do, is for example, discuss the presidential candidates and what good and what bad things they can do for the country. We shoudnt choose sides because that can lean to arguments and other bad things. The kids who keep up with politics enjoy expressing their opinion and it would be good for them to learn more about it.

• Yes, politics must be there in school

Because of this politics people are aware about their day to day life problems and it empowers the quality of our life .As we all know today politics is misused but not by political group it's only because of the attitude of people this attitude go to hell not political parties .

• It supports how the future will be shaped.

The children of schools will someday become the adults, and it is important for them to know how things work in the system that countries do to elect presidents, prime ministers, or other governmental people. Therefore, it should be allowed in all schools to talk about something important that will be a talking point in the future.

• It's is essential to acessing the world and adressing problems

Many students are not informed in the world around us that they will be inheriting. This should be a factor that is an open discussion class that students should be enrolled. As far as teacher's bias should have the teacher emphasize that it is THEIR OPINION. And make sure the idea of opinions should not be that of hostility as it also trains them to control themselves

• Yes, politics should be covered in schools.

Politics should be discussed in schools, because it's a part of our past history as a country, as well as what will eventually be a part of our history. Much of what happened in our country is related to historical political issues, such as the Revolution. Modern politics should be discussed and taught, as well. Of course, teachers who teach political topics need to try to remain as neutral as possible, and school system should choose books that are, as well.

• It isn't fairπŸ˜­πŸ˜±πŸ˜’πŸ˜₯πŸ˜‘πŸ˜πŸ˜£πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜¬πŸ˜žπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜–πŸ˜²πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜«

Hello, Everybody, It's time to not have politics in the classroom. It is not fair to everybody, Some people cry about it, And students get mad at other students. Yes I do have a good side I do like politics but I don't like talking about them. Definitely not in schools.

• Unfair to students

Children and teens are forming their own opinions of the world during that stage of their lives, And it is unfair for respected figures that are tasked with teaching the child to force a political view on that child, Whether intentionally or unintentionally. They should be presented with facts about politics and decide for themselves

• I do not agree with the indoctrination of our children.

Education has become so politically inclined to the left by those who have guaranteed jobs and salaries at the expense of those who do not. It has become more and more politically biased. Teachers need accountability in their classrooms just like anyone else has at their job. If their paycheck wasn't so dependent on their democratic support, It would be a little less toxic.

• Teach facts not personal opinions and views.

Young children do not understand the difference in politics just repeat what they hear in class room so teachers create not conversation but echo chamber. Kids with parents who parents have different political views then teacher might feel intimidated. If you want to teach about constitution and law that's one thing but to push you views on impressionable kids that's wrong this is border line indoctrination.

• Because I used so

Sflo6olitditdtidydydykcyixydkufkydhmhjyiydlylyfo6 r rr r r r r t tt t t t t f f f f f f t t t t t t r t r t r r r d r d r r r r r f b h h y t d w ss s s d

• This is just dumb

Sure we need to be informed about this stuff but we don't need a bunch of kids running around with there political opinions. The world has already been so corrupt from politics by adults, And we don't need this to start earlier than it has to. Sure politics practically run our world today but i think we definitely don't need kids getting involved with adult conversation.

• No, politics should not be discussed in schools

There is a time and a place to debate political standpoints, and your typical classroom should not be one of them. Sure majority of highschool students are uneducated about current political affairs, but exposing them to the biased positions of their teachers is more manipulative than educational. Politics in school should be limited to that of say government and economic classes in which the agendas of multiple parties are discussed with as little bias as possible, and should not come up in other courses.

• No, the politics are biased and used to persuade students to only think a certain way.

The teachers at my school bring up biased political views in almost EVERY assignment. I cannot go to class a day without hearing hateful words about a certain political party, I cannot think on my own because my teachers hate what I believe and teach against it, I cannot speak in class about what I truly think because the vast majority of other students will start heated arguments against me. The other students have taken the teacher's side and they are aggressive when someone does not think the same things they do. I am scared to say what I want, I am scared to write an essay in opposition, and I am tired of the same political party's view shoved down my throat constantly. This is not teaching me to think on my own, it suppresses everything that I stand for.

• Schools should not give their political views to the students

Students may discuss their opinions on politics freely in my opinion, however the school itself nor its teachers should teach or discuss them. My reasoning for this is not only does this go against the US law but this also doesn't allow students to have their own opinions. Think about the last election; if the school said that Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton were going to ruin this country, students would most likely believe it because it came from an adult. This prevents students to make up their own mind and results in peer pressure, making them agree with the majority of the school

• Politics are harmful for the school atmosphere.

As a student myself, I am currently navigating the trials of differing opinions and the struggle of stating my own without fear of repercussion. I am silenced as my school is majorly against my thoughts. This is not just a one time occurrence, as mob mentality tends to grow when the majority of a school population believes one thing, while some students believe otherwise. As a result, the minority is feared into silence, worrying they are going to be bullied and out-casted if they were to express anything other than what is considered to be the "good" side.