• Children are too naive

Children simply don't have the ability to evaluate sources and opinions. 'Discussions' would be one sided attempts by the parents to brainwash their children into believing what they thought; either consciously or unconsciously. Kids are much too easily influenced by a few key adults to not just become parrots repeating the opinions of the previous generation. Give them a chance to mature and learn why people end up believing what they do before exposing them to biased views.

• Of course we should

We need our children to get used to the political landscape, not, when they're old enough, blunder blindly into a vote - or even not vote at all. We wouldn't be brainwashing our children, not if we showed them both sides of the argument, allowed them to express themselves. Children should learn to give, take and debate opinions.

Posted by: Tib
  • We should allow kids to get as much information as they can before they get to the age, to where their opinions matter.

If a child's only experience with politics is hearing those around them say that Democrats or Republicans are trying to destroy America, then they will grow up thinking that the Dems or GOP is the enemy, which prevents them form looking at issues objectively, and preventing them from choosing what side is best for them at the time.

For example, I am on the side of the GOP when it comes to guns, not as far as many like, but I think that hand guns should be accessible to people with licenses, I mainly think like this because I like hiking, and in a lot of areas hiking, or camping, without a gun, is just stupid, their are wild animals, and it is best to scare them off with the loud sound of a gun. Or in worse case scenario to shoot the animal if it is attacking you or a member of your group (usually because they did something stupid, but are still a member of your species)

On the other hand I am Pro Dems when it comes to most human rights arguments, I mainly think this because, although people have almost no redeemable qualities, and will often times do something stupid, they are still a member of my species. (and sometimes they will surprise me)

I actually think that one of my favorite shows Red vs. Blue explains this point the best, this is a speech given by a caricature named Church, in the show, he and some other solders are divided into 2 squads, their they fight over the ultimate prize, 2 bases in a box canyon. Woopty f*cking do. In the end he responds to his fellow solder Caboose's question of "why are we here?" by saying " You know Caboose, I used to not care. I just went along with orders, and hoped that everything would work out for me. But after all that's happened, you know what I've learned? It's not about hating the guy on the other side because someone told you to. I mean, you should hate someone because they're an asshole, or a pervert, or snob, or they're lazy, or arrogant or an idiot or know-it-all. Those are reasons to dislike somebody. You don't hate a person because someone told you to. You have to learn to despise people on a personal level. Not because they're red, or because they're blue, but because ya know them, and you see them every single day. And you can't stand them, because they're a complete and total fucking douche bag." Please excuse the foul language, it was a quote, not my own words.

Yes, that is my point, we should teach kids to hate people on a personal level, not because they are on the opposing political, or religious, or any other pointless, or imaginary line that we makeup to separate ourselves, but because no mater what side their on, they are still a member of our species, and are still worth it.

• Children are the next generation

When political arguments are brought up without bias or any kind of fact check they will, undoubtedly, create an opinion to form. Whether this is for the better or for the worse, that depends on the bias. Children should be part of politics but should be presented unbiased information so they can have their own opinion apart from their parents. If politics are not talked about, they will take their parents point of view on topics and will not contribute to a better world in the future.

• It is part of Parenting

I think all asp[ects of life (politics, sex, religions) should be discussed with a child, especially once they are school age. Don't let an Unionized Leftist Teacher be the ONLY thoughts your child receives on ANY of these issues. Our schools no longer teach children HOW to LEARN to think, but WHAT to THINK. YOU, as a parent, are the only circuit-breaker to the indoctrinating Public School System

• Children gain better knowledge.

When the child comes to a certain age where he/she can understand things in a better manner, that's the right time to bring up politics. In this way they get good knowledge as to how the government works and how transparent is our politics. This will be really helpful in the future for them.

• He is MEAN

Donald trump is a very scary man he says he is going to do things but he is only thinking about him and not us we are struggling we don't know how much longer this will last cause he is trying to start a war he is a very stone cold hearted man and we don't want children to afraid to just LIVE everyday.

• Politics are too hard for children

Politics nowadays is extremely toxic, children cant handle topics about abortion, war on terror, the irag war, or anything like that, furthermore, their brain is underdeveloped, so its more likely to scream at other people for not accepting their views, some children even hate HUMANITY because they were exposed to politics

• He is MEAN

• They're just kids

Kids shouldn't have to know this stuff. They should focus on living out their childhoods to the very best of their limits. None of this should ever be forced to learn, especially at such a young age. The childhood stage should be one of the most happiest times in life.

• Politics are for politicians

Politicians have a job to take care of politics. I believe it shouldn't be the general public's job to decide what's right and wrong because most people aren't politicians. Democracy is a bandwagon logical fallacy. I think scientists should debate about which laws are correct and incorrect. We should all agree that we have correct laws.

Nicoletravolta says2018-03-19T13:56:39.693
Effective powerful love spell to get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce!.

Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 17 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again...
All thanks to Dr Ahmed if you have any problem contact Dr Ahmed now and I guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.
Email him at: Ahmedutimate@gmail.Com Call/what’s-app him: +2348160153829
>