Should Porn Be Banned From Everything? (and I mean everything)

Asked by: pillows
  • Boo yaaa caaaa shaaaa

Aa a a a s sda d ad a sd s da sdasdsd sd da sdsdsdsds s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s w s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s

• No lol lol

Nothing that's entertainment should be banned

fa eiaj fia uhfh uh aufh auhf uh uh auu hfu hu heu hu hu h uh u hu hu h uh uh u hu hu hu h uh uh u hu hu hu h uh u hu h u hu hh uh uh h uhhu uh u hu h

• More Porn, Less Sex Crimes and Helps Internet Providers

Porn gives someone an outlet, Instead of bring it upon society. You can find many news articles on the web supporting this idea. Just google it and lot's of information will show up. This is another reason for people to buy internet and it helps the internet providers greatly.

• Because porn is an art and i don't believe in taking away creativity

Porn is disgusting and should never never be shown, I don't want to see someones dirty ass on my TV screen thank you very much. Your vigina and penis and boobs shoudnt be on camera. My cum and orgasm stays in bed. It's against my faith. It incerges gay shit

• Gadgqdg ge rgegg g

Fa fa f af af af a fa fa f adsf as f af a fa f af f a fcuuuuu fuaaca a aaf ohhahahahahahaoaahp pahaphap hpa hap a haph ahp ha hpah pahcasjjpdsfap apfapfpfpapfapf a fpa pafpa fpapfapffa pafpp afpwofjewofj a a a ah sh dahs dha dahs dha

• Better monitored, Yes! Banned? Good luck!

"America's porn obsession fuels the economy, But annual revenue estimates range from under $6 billion to $15 billion. " -index. Qz

Porn is worth more than Netflix to the US economy according to these numbers; More than American baseball even! If you find a way to ban it then i'm not going to complain, I'd watch in shock and awe.

There are many free speech laws in America protecting porn. Many believe that if certain things were outlawed it would open the door to ban other things, Like violent rated R movies.