• All people restricted

Pornhub and Porn in any for is against human right, Woman right, Religious value.
    It make people addicted to itself and like grass or anything else destroy love and society and family. History shows some ones for making money do anything to make war or make porn. And should restrict for everyones.

• If you are older than 35 you shouldn't be allowed to use pornhub

Pornhub is made for younger people and I definitely think that there should be an age restriction for people who are too old. If you are over 35 and still on pornhub then you will probably be a virgin for the rest of your life. Also it is gross thinking of a 60 year old man watching the same video of that sort made for 6-20 year olds.

• Stop โœ‹ Pornhub Now

Stop stop stop stop stop stop pornhub pornhub must be stopping pornhub is inappropriate and these people are having sex with each other all around the world ๐ŸŒŽ ok๐Ÿ‘Œ this is bad we need to stop pornhub right now you hear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป me right now whoโ€™s with me ok bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• I hate inappropriate stuff

Man dude I hate inappropriate stuff donโ€™t you hate when you like see a boy and a girl alone with each other and they do like some weird stuff all around the place ok that is just wrong to have sex ok so yeah my final answer is yes good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• I hate pornhub

Pornhub is not safe for children they might make them cum ok look I donโ€™t wanna see children have sex If a see two children having sex ok look sex is disgusting and sex makes me want to vomit ๐Ÿคฎ ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ so yeah my final answer is yes ok good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Yes it should

Pornhub should be age restriction because I hate pornhub pornhub is disgusting and makes me want to vomit ๐Ÿคฎ and wants me to have dirty stuff with them ew pornhub why would want to do dirty stuffs so yeah my final answer is yes because I hate pornhub ok bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Pornhub is not safe for children.

Whilst much of Pornhub's content is fairly mild, Entertaining and for some instructive, There is a lot of material that children should not see. Examples are face slapping, Violence and BDSM, Mostly against women. If you wouldn't be happy sitting watching something with your mother, Aunt and grandmother you shouldn't allow kids to see it.

• Pornhub is my favorite

Pornhub is my favorite thing ever in the whole entire world ๐ŸŒŽ ok look I love pornhub so much i wish everyone had watched pornhub ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ you hear me so yeah my final answer is no ok you hear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป me so yeah my final answer is no good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• I hate age restriction

Pornhub should not have age restriction because all children ๐Ÿ‘ถ around the world watch it without getting caught ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ look I get it that pornhub is gross but is should not be age restriction ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ you hear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป me ok so yeah my final answer is no good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• I โค๏ธ Pornhub

Pornhub is my favorite app all around the world and pornhub should not be age restriction I hate it when something is age restriction pornhub should not be age restriction ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ you hear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป me ok so yeah my final answer is no good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ I โค๏ธ Pornhub

• Hell no bitch

Pornhub should not have age restriction ok look 372 people search for porn all around the world ๐ŸŒ ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ I Love โค๏ธ pornhub pornhub is sexy and I always watch pornhub without getting caught ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ you hear ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿป me ok so yeah my final answer is no good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Lol no ๐Ÿ‘Ž

No pornhub should not have a age restriction ok look I love โค๏ธ pornhub so much I wish pornhub was never age restriction ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ look I understand its gross ok look so yeah my final answer is no pornhub should not be age restriction because I love pornhub bye ๐Ÿ‘‹

• No pornhub shouldnโ€™t be age restrictions

I donโ€™t want pornhub to be age restriction because I love pornhub 372 people search for pornhub on the internet so yeah since I love pornhub so much I say that it should not be age restriction do yeah my final answer is no ๐Ÿ‘ good bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ I love pornhub

• Because it does not matter

Curiosity kills my friend. People now have admitted they have watched porn since they were like 6 years old. But learning from a young age that porn kills your brain definitely helps. And learning from your mistakes. Age restriction is going to leave that crave for a person until he is 18 to possibly and eventually develop a porn addiction, Which is no good. I rather have porn addiction when Im young and learn from my mistakes, Than having it when Im older. Thank You.

• Freedom of Choice over Arbitrary Restriction

To start, I am assuming that this is about an upper age restriction, As a minimum age restriction has already been implemented. It makes no sense to impose this kind of restriction. People have the right to decide for themselves whether or not porn is suitable for them, And that is fundamentally what this question is about. Placing restrictions on people's behaviors is pointless and arbitrary when it does not contribute to the assurance of freedom of others. A person is capable of making their own choices, Is responsible for knowing and accepting the consequences. Choice should not be delegated to regulation. Watching porn is a choice, And those who watch it regardless of age take responsibility for the consequences of that choice, Be it damaging relationships or becoming addicted to it.

• Age is just a number

You might be 70 yrs old but still have the cum shot of a 20 year old. Gotta stick out for everyone. Just because you millennia think an old man getting some makes him a pedophile well YOU ARE WRONG SIR. You need to diversify your age preference to more than just your own.