• H h h

Yes! I think so! Cafeterias are a good place to eat with your close friends. It's important to have a cafeteria in the school. I think schools should have a cafeteria. It is important for kids to have freshly cooked food to maintain the strength they need at school. A cafeteria is also an ideal place where they could relax, Get a break, And enjoy hanging out with friends. Cafeterias will be a great place to try out new foods from different countries. It's a wonder why schools don't have cafeterias! They will be great for students! I have friend who has a cafeteria at her school! There's heaps of foods to choose from. Every school in Malaysia actually has a cafeteria. They serve Indian food, Asian food. . . . . . I've seen one before and they are literally perfect! They have desserts and hot/cold drinks and they're extremely cheap and affordable too. Without cafeterias kids are left with either bringing their own lunches in or relying on outside restaurants to deliver it. By the time the food gets eaten it is usually we moist and gross. Fresh meals are essential for a kids nutrition. Adding a school cafeteria allows the school to get more profit from anyone who buys, And can use it to invest in better education. This is essential for kids who don't have enough money to buy their junk food and kids who can't get their own lunch from their own home. The children need a cafeteria to eat healthy nutritious food so they can solve their daily activities in their school. The money that the cafeteria collected will be spent to the school activities like field trips and camping and more and that's why we need schools to have cafeteria for everyone. If all schools have cafeterias so people can socialize. This will be an advantage to both students and teachers. An example of that are, Students talking during lunch. If the students talk during lunch there will be fewer disruptions during classes because we would have spoken during lunch. That is why I think all schools should have a cafeteria

• H h h

• I think so.

Have you ever tried forgetting to bring a snack? I think that's why tuck shops are needed. My school doesn't have a tuck shop, And other adults are really shocked to hear this, Because they really enjoyed shopping at the tuck shop when they were kids. You could say tuck shops promote unhealthy food, But it's the choice of the school. It has nothing to do with the nature of tuck shops.

• Tuck shops usually sell unhealthy stuff

Haven't you read the news about the girl who was dead after buying a beef ball? Parents won't know if their kid bought anything unhealthy and kids might eat and eat and eat! So tuck shops, Shouldn't be at schools. Don't you agree? NO TUCK SHOPS AT SCHOOLS! That is what I think

• O o o

• Ooo o o

• O o o

I think. No I think so. Have you ever tried forgetting to bring a snack? I think that's why tuck shops are needed. My school doesn't have a tuck shop, And other adults are really shocked to hear this, Because they really enjoyed shopping at the tuck shop when they were kids. You could say tuck shops promote unhealthy food, But it's the choice of the school. It has nothing to do with the nature of tuck shops

• I think. No

I think so. Have you ever tried forgetting to bring a snack? I think that's why tuck shops are needed. My school doesn't have a tuck shop, And other adults are really shocked to hear this, Because they really enjoyed shopping at the tuck shop when they were kids. You could say tuck shops promote unhealthy food, But it's the choice of the school. It has nothing to do with the nature of tuck shops.