Should pro athletes be subject to random drug testing for steroids?

• Athletes should take drug tests

Should athletes be tested for drugs before playing a sport? Yes, athletes should be drudged tested before they get to play the sport. I say that because it can really hurt themselves when they take that drug. Also they can convince other athletes to do drugs to. Another thing is if they take to much of that drug they could go into a coma. That is why I said yes for them to get drudged tested before they play any kind of sport.

• Athletes should be tested

• Athletes should be tested

• Should athletes be tested for drugs before playing a sport?

Yes, athletes should be drudged tested before they get to play the sport. I say that because it can really hurt themselves when they take that drug. Also they can convince other athletes to do drugs to. Another thing is if they take to much of that drug they could go into a coma. That is why I said yes for them to get drudged tested before they play any kind of sport.

• Players need to be tested for steroids before every game.

Yes,because when athletes go to play people watch them to play because they are good. They got drafted because they were good. Now when they get drafted using steroids that makes them a cheater and they were not good to begin with if they have to cheat or use steroids. Using steroids take the meaning out of the game, because if every body used steroids nobody would know how good they were at the sport.

• Yes because of.......

Because t is bad for their health I am doing this for a speech in my debate team thank you all for helping me with this and lets hope and pray that I get an a on this project I will be seeing summer school.Ugh so much work to do in

• Yes they definetly should

First of all you are supposed to play that sport with your own ability and talent, not take some medication to have more strength or whatever. It is also dangerous, why do you think it is illegal? Obviously the person taking steroids is going to win, he/she is not using his own strength and ability. Therefore it is unfair for the other person who plays fairly, for the person taking the steroids has more advantage. P.S written by a 13 year old.

• Yes, they should be tested.

Because pro athletes make so much money from the public and because they have been found so often to be taking steroids and other drugs to enhance performance, they should be tested randomly all the time. Any wins in competition should be made on an even playing field so to speak.

• Yes they should.

I think everyone should be subjective to random drug tests, even pro athletes. I think testing for steroids makes it so we can ensure that the sport remains fair and that the teams are on an even playing field when playing against each other in a competitive manner. It is not to insult anyone.

• All Pro Athletes Should Expect Random Tests

As part of the game, all professional athletes should be prepared for random drug testing in some form. Steroids give people an unfair advantage and can cause serious injury to those who abuse them. Getting to the highest level of performance is great, but using drugs isn't the righth way to do it.

• Athletes should be tested

• Athletes should be tested

• They should notg

If 8/11000 Olympians take steroids, then it gives them an advantage when playing their opponents on the track or field. But if steroids were given to all of the athletes then it would be fair and you would have to rely on whatever you were doing before you took steroids. Then some people would say that it's unhealthy, do we tell smokers not to smoke, yes we do. Do they listen, no they don't. Why should we treat athletes any more different than a person.

• No they shouldn't

>