• Makes money, among other things

Sports and sports events are money makers for the school and not only for the athletic program such as concessions money can go to other areas. Next band plays at games so they get to do that. Moving on in this day and age of child hood obesity. Schools need to be promoting physical activity in all forms including sports. Also sports are a way to get to college with scholarships You have a higher percentage of getting an athletic scholarship than you do of winning a lottery for the same amount. ( About 10% of High school athletes go on to college) So overall it is ridiculous to not have sports in school.

• Yes schools should have sports teams

Schools should have sports teams because it helps their students with life skills that they will need as an adult. These are things such as teamwork, trust, and many other things. Schools having sports team scan also help kids to make new friends, lets say they are lonely and need someone to socialize with, being on a sports team can help them make some new friends and help them meet new people.

• Team sports let kids meet new people

Team sports allow kids to meet new people in team sports. Some kids have no friends and need to meet some. Team sports allow kids to meet them. It also makes kids build teamwork skills and trust. That's why kids should play team sports. :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Yes schools should have team sports.

They should have team sports because it builds up your strength and you can make more friends. Another reason why schools should have team sports is that it keeps you having good grades and staying on top of your school work and homework and not really getting in trouble and doing bad stuff.

• Schools should have sports teams.

Schools should have sports team. One reason Is that it build strong friendships & friends is a thing that every person needs no matter the age. If they don't have a friend they might start to be depressed. Stress can be a very un safe situation to deal with. This is why schools should have sports teams

• Yew we need teams (class room 52 at dms (ditactor middle school))

We need peeps! School sport teams aren't expensive, Mostly there free, You just need gear, Some open area and BOOM! Y E S! Yew we ned teems so my kidz can bee hellthy. Dude, Yes yes YES! Okay, Why don't we keep things simple, Y E S yes. Yep, I want football

• Jjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj

Rf f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f d kfmsmdm msf msdfm s mf ds fm sfmm f fmfds mf mm fm fm fa mf masdfm dsm f mds mfdsmf dsm fmdfm amdffm dmfm

• Yew we need teams.

We need sport teams so kids if they want to play sports, They can for fun and free. Hopefully, You're kids won't be upset but that is fine, Sadness leads to happiness. Hopefully, You read this and agree with me, If you disagree, It's fine, Just click that YES button underneath. Hopefully, You'll read this and help me fufill my dream. . .

• Yes of course

. . -. ---. -. - -. . . -. . . -. ---. -. - -. . . -. . . -. ---. -. - -. . . -. . . -. ---. -. - -. . . -. . . -. ---. -. - -. . . -. . . -. ---. -. - -. . . -. . . -. ---. -. - -. . . -.

• Yes yes yes!

Yes, Because public schools have more people on a team than private schools. My public school's softball team has been to state 3 times in the last 5 years, And if they don't they still make it to sectionals. Our baseball team has made it past their first regional game. SO I think public schools should have sports teams.

• No no no no

No
    noo o o no no non onnnonnononononon non no no n non no nn on non non no n no n non no n nno nno n no n no n nno nno nnon non non non non nno nonn noh non non non non nonkno niojnnopnpojnopnn nopnjnonp npn np

• Costs too much, among other things.

Sports should have no place in our public schools. In this time when schools are having to cut music and art, they need to realize that sports teams are sucking money out from them. Sports interfere with time for students to study and do homework, during football season, attention is directed away from academics and to athletics. Sports are a menace to public schools and should not be in them

• I hate it

I’m to lazy to do it so I do not want to do sports because it will not be needed to be lasso and to be in a higher achiever or steal gold and Chang said he will die because of the end ear chicken on the dead road which makes a lot of sense because of the publication of the Ching Chong ineat dog because I can you chinsese opressers

• Sports are not Education

I am for sports at the parents expense and time....Not the public school system. I also do not support sports in Public Universities. A big distraction and misspent funding from schools primary purpose - education. It seems to be more about entertainment for parents of little Johnny and Janie and a school activity for adults who don't want to spend time with their children exercising the child brain - that plus the cheer leading and drill team and marching band seem a bit pathetic - its not done in European schools, which may explain why we are ranked at less then the top 30 in all areas of academics

>