• Yes yes yes

Rap is stupid, just a bunch of "gangsta" morons looking for fame while rhyming swear words. Real cool yo, I can say every swear in a song about immoral garbage, like smokin pot and rape. Wow, I wish I was that cool, smoking pot all the time and swearing like some kid who thinks he is cool.

• I think that rap music can be not so violent then what it is.

Rap music singers are role models for young teenagers so why are they singing things in their music about drugs and violence? Why are we advocating this to our young generation? We should take this more seriously and find others ways to help stop the drugs and violence used in today's society.

• Killing, Robbing, Threats, Racism, Sexual inputs, Inciting violence. . . .

It should be censored indefinitely. Expressing is one thing, But inciting violence, Riots, Violent protests, Threatening to kill innocent people, Threatening the potus numerous times, Causing racism, Invoking expression of violence in their songs, Talking about sex, Basically the private parts of a man or woman or numerous men and women, Inciting crimes. . . . Etc, Etc.

I remember when it was rhymes not this shit they got today, So yeah indefinitely ban it without hesitation, And remorse.

• Rap should be banned for ages under 18

The rap community should be banned because it is a bad influence for young people, Glamorizes bad activity. A research Conducted by Sid Kirchheimer over a year shows that people who listen to at least 14 ours a week are:

- three times more likely to hit a teacher
    - Over 2. 5 times more likely to get arrested
    -twice as likely to cheat on a spouse
    -1. 5 times more likely to use drugs or alcohol

• Because it promotes crime

In my honest opinion Rap promotes horrible things that I do not want to disclose it only tells kids if they act and listen to this their lives are going to be rough by commiting crimes of the unimaginable and I for One am horrified of the language in it

• Censor Lascivious Music

There is absolutely nothing wrong with censoring any material that maybe sexually lewd or promotes violence. Movies have ratings. Why shouldn't music? When did public morality become something that we don't feel is worthy of protection? Why should my 7 year old have to hear, B this and N that on daytime radio? Or have to hear some car riding by a church on a Sunday morning, Blasting n this and b that, While your grandmother is exiting? What the hell happened to us? How far have we fallen? We are just like the swine. The swine will eat its own feces like it's peach cobbler. It will lay in feces like a Sleepy mattress. That's how we are. So deep in filth that we think it's normal. Well it's not.

• It's racial, Its bad

Rap music is racist against anyone who isn't black. They show hatered to the police, All's it says is shoot this mf'er or that mf'er. Tells kids to do that drug and this drug, Or sell this drug and that drug. It tells these girls to go out here and be sluts, It also tells the males the samething. That isn't freedom of speech. That is using your mouth to fill the world with hate. God intended 1 man and 1 woman, Not 1 man and hundred different women. And y'all wondering why kids that are 18 and younger are having kids and then don't take responsibility and all these kids are carrying STDs these days. I'm 25 yrs olds, I've done seen what the crap music did to my generation. It's time to stop this hatered of a genre. This music doesn't say anything positive about the USA or anyone else. If this was white people making racial music, All the blacks would be in the streets protesting, And it would be banned, It's time to put an end to this crap that has done nothing but destory this great nation!

• Rap music should, Can, And will be banned.

Rap music is about the following: rape, Smoking, Vaping, Murder, Violence, Robbery, Gangs, Drugs etc. If anyone where to tell you that they were going to rape you, What would you do? You would probably want that person to be detained in jail so they would no longer be a threat to you. This is why rap music is bad for you, Bad for me, And bad for everyone. Freedom of Speech does not entitle anyone to yell out they are going to rape or kill someone or whatever they may say that is not appropriate. Rap music corrupts the minds of people, Especially the youth to derogatory monsters that can only say curse words and threats. Rap music sponsors violence and criminality in general. It is almost like people who listen to rap music I feel what I am saying should be imposed on everyone as they just seem, Sensible. In essence, My opinion on censoring rap is superior to one's opinion that contradicts mine. There is no need for you little, Brainless children for arguing about how you want to listen to 6ix9ine or whoever rap monster you want to listen to. In the future, More advanced humans will look back upon us and our taste in music and say "My god, Is that seriously what these people listened to back then? No wonder there was a lot of violence back then. "

• Misogyny and hate

Rap music(and in general hip hop) is extremely degrading to women.It revolves around androcentrism and the praise of misogynistic behavior:women who are too feminine,or promiscuous, are objectified,sexualised and degraded by being called "hoes","sluts",and,at the same time,men who are overtly sexual and promiscuous are lauded and praised as if they were gods.Violence and abuse are also synonymous with rap music,which makes this "genre"even worse.The ideology behind hip hop is discriminatory and it can be compared to fascism.Either ban it,or censor it!

• Ban it when it is too explicit about violence

A lot of rap music promotes violence and criminal activity, the so called "gangsta rap". In such a powerful form of media, as it is music, is completely nonsense to have these "musicians" making songs with such a despicable lyrical content, inserting an unacceptable "culture" in society, potentially influencing in a bad way especially young people and kids

• Music is an expression of self

Censoring music is ridiculous because it allows people to express themselves. Even if not everyone enjoys how it sounds or agrees with the message, It is still and outlet for artists to open up. Just because I don't like country music doesn't mean it should no longer be allowed. Lyrics shouldn't make rap music inappropriate either when there are country songs and pop songs that have inappropriate lyrics as well. The only reason that I can see people wanting rap to be censored is because of systematic racism.

• Its freedom of expression

You can just take someones freedom of speech away, Plus some of these people have created a actual life from themselves instead of living a bad life, This is also about how some people cope with certain things like depression or anxiety, Or even if people are sad they rap and they are able to feel better.

• Stop being a fucking vagina

It is music. Music is a way for people to relax and if they want to listen to a certain type of music, Then let them. Censoring music is censoring freedom of speech in my opinion. It is unconstitutional to say people can’t say what they want (without obvious exceptions, In school environments, Etc. . ).

• They shouldn't be censored!

Rap is a way the artist can express the way they feel. If you don't like the way they are trying to express, Then why are you listening in the first place? Rap is an art and it tells us how real life is. Even though they talk about drugs, Violence, Etc, To inform to us how the reality in life is. Not everything is sugar-coded. One way or another, The truth will hit you and rapping is one way you can learn about it.

• They should not be censored

Rap music is an art and therefore should not be censored. People have the right to listen to rap music as it is what they truly love. MY favorite rapper is soulja boy. He is a wonderful artist and will be a classic for years to come. May rap prosper for years to come.

• No rap music should not be censored

Yes many rap songs have swears, But most of them tell the truth in our world. Drugs are mostly the main thing they rap about, But think about it. In "This is America" he talks about America and what happened. If you are saying that it should be censored, Think about the message.

• No it shouldn't be censored

Its used to represent what the artists think of the world, Even if its twisted and weird its their way of perceiving the world in their own way, Plus on top of that you do realize that country talks about drinking and women and its not censored and back in the day when new music would come from people like the beetles, And Elvis they would sing about death, Suicide, Drinking, Smoking, And killing it just wouldn't be as apparent because the laws said they couldn't sing about that kind of stuff
    CHECKMATE EASY

• It shouldnt be banned

Why you may ask well cuz its better then listening to kids pop and justin bieber. Not all people like the same music. I just think it would not be banned some pop songs have swears in it so why should rap be banned or censored. Just my thoughts thanks.

• Jfjfjj jfjfjfj fjjfjf

Rap music should not be censored. If all rap music is censored then all we'd hear is "word, bleep, word, bleep--" saying that they should be banned would do the haters a favor bit you know wat dab on them haters. What if your favourite of music were to be banned or censored. You wouldn't enjoy that type of music anymore. And not all rap music is bad. For example logic. He writes rap music inspired by equality. Not about gang voilence. If you dont enjoy this type of music, please keep it to yourself. We dont need to hear you dumbasses critisizing music that many people enjoy listening to. And if you enjoy music that pumps you up, puts you in your feels or whatever rap music can provide that.

• Rap music should not censor

I think that rap music should not censored, because its an artist expressing themselves, and people shouldn't criticizes theme for doing so.
    If someone imply's that music should be censored that person is going against the artist freedom of speech. Most parents are right to believe that music should be censored but they are the parents they should be able to see what their kids are doing they are the responsible one's for keeping track of what their kids are listening to. So don't go on and blame the artist blame your selves for not keeping an eye on your kids.